π™π™π™§π™–π™¨π™π™šπ™§ | 𝙗𝙭𝙗 𝙀�...

By awgenization

Some oneshots I think on a daily basis. Completed June 2020. More

Description!
oops
Beyond Scared Straight. x Playboiuzi
Beyond Scared Straight Pt.2
met gala. x A$APJaden
Love Galore. x Playboiuzi
surprise. x A$APTyler
guardian x A$APTyler
Gangsta Paradise. x Playboiuzi
Worth it. x Playboiuzi
phone calls. x A$APTyler
Regrets. x Playboiuzi
sweetheart. x A$APJaden
prom. x A$APJaden
bad boy. x A$APTyler
sneaky. x A$APCarti
Relapsing. x A$APUzi
Relapsing. x A$APUzi Part 2
magnolia. x Playboiuzi
discourage. x A$APUzi
CPR. x PlayboiOcean
Scheduled Time. x Playboiuzi
choosing. x PlayboiOcean
sweetheart PT.2 x A$APJaden
first sight. x A$APUzi
Sicky. x SuperDuperYachty
desire. x PlayboiOcean
Long Time. x PlayboiOcean
Valentine's Day Lover. x PlayboiOcean
Dump Him x Playboiuzi
High School x Playboiuzi
Oprah's Bank Account x Lil Yachty and Drake
i want you. x SuperDuperYachty
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi
Bad Behaviour x A$APJaden
welcome x A$APTyler
thank you, next. x A$APCarti
rain. x SuperDuperYachty
tour dates. x SuperDuperYachty
first time x A$APJaden
reunited. x SuperDuperYachty
new magic wand. x A$APUzi
company. x A$APCarti
π™‹π™ƒπ˜Όπ™Žπ™€ π™π™’π™Š
No Photos. x A$APCarti
forever young. x Playboiuzi
20 min x A$APScott
Hold on, We're going home x SuperDuperYachty
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part one).
R.I.P. x A$APTyler (part two).
High School. x Playboiuzi
Dip (Remix). x Playboiuzi
pain. x A$APScott
highest in the room. x A$APCarti
Grab The Wheel. x A$APScott
Q&A
Team Rocket. x A$APCarti
Secure The Bag. (Part One) x A$APUzi
Q&A Reponses!
Secure the Bag. (Part 2) x A$APUzi
Middle of the Summer x A$APCarti
Fine Whine x A$APTyler
Down with the Clique. x A$APScott
A$APScott
Fine Whine (Part 2) x A$APTyler
Fine Whine (Part 3) x A$APTyler
Orange Soda. x A$APScott
Love & Hip Hop: New York x Multi (PART 2)
Q&A Questions
Q&A Part 2 Responses
best interest. x A$APScott
can't feel my legs. x troliver
wasted. x Troliver
Testing - A$AP Rocky
cherry bomb. x A$APJaden
molly no stylist. x A$APCarti
molly no stylist (Part 2). x A$APCarti
Okay last thing

See You Again. x A$APJaden

2.7K 73 35
By awgenization

In which, exes bump into each other in a public place.

Mentions of:

-Mpreg
-Intersex
-Depression.

☆☆☆

"𝓐𝓷𝓭 𝓘 𝓭𝓸𝓷'𝓽 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓘'𝓶𝓪 𝓼𝓮𝓮 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓪𝓰𝓪𝓲𝓷."

Jaden, 22, had his whole life ahead of him. Made his own water with his father, making music with his own brand and RocNation. He made clothing with his sister and even collaborated with her.

Until he met Rakim, who was the sweetest person Jaden met. Rakim was only 25 when they met, them meeting each other at rolling loud. Rakim shown him life, something Jaden didn't get to understand.

He shown him to his friends whom which they started to be his friends, since Jaden can be child-like. Jaden shown Rakim to his parents, which they all loved him.

Rakim was something that Jaden never felt. It was like something missing and Rakim gave him. Rakim flew him out to shows while Jaden did the same.

It was like something told Jaden, don't let him go. Rakim was making his life even better and he's grateful for that. It took it far as them getting into a relationship. It was Jaden's first relationship he ever had, since Will and Jada was so strict on him having a relationship.

They was scared that someone found out about his condition. Jaden was a intersex, they found as soon he was born, a healthy one. They hide him from the world for a couple of months, making sure nobody knows.

But Rakim didn't care, he was in love with his bestfriend and nobody could stop him.

Months passed by and Jaden was loving every moment he was spending with Rakim. Either with friends or by theirselves, it didn't matter what time or place.

That's when Tyler came into the picture after Rocky squashed the beef with him. Jaden was still confused on why they was beefing but he didn't wanna start up anything. It was a point that they met up, Jaden was just as polite and nice to Tyler. But that day, Jaden felt kinda off since Tyler was ignoring him and not really paying attention to him.

The more time passed, the more Rakim spend time with Tyler, not Jaden. It made Jaden feel some type of way, since Rakim wasn't at half of Jaden's concerts. But nonetheless, Jaden didn't want to disappoint his fans and kept performing for them.

Until one day, 12 at midnight, Jaden walked on Rakim having sexual intercourse with Tyler. On the bed Jaden brought him. That hurt Jaden. They did everything together, said things that they thought they would never say in awhile.

After the situation, Jaden moved back in his condo, depressed. He found out that he was pregnant during the time and he had no emotional support with him. He kept it from Rakim who didn't know if he pulled out or not.

2 weeks after they broke up officially and made headlines, it posted on TMZ that Rakim and Tyler started dating which put a bad reputation on both of them. Everyone was on Jaden's side, fully understanding why he left Rakim dumbass.

Now 4 months pregnant, He was still doing shows and other things. He tried to hide his stomach up but shown too early when he hit 3 1/2 weeks. He couldn't move around like he used to on stage but he make effort.

Now, Jaden was walking in the mall, looking for his sister, Willow. He saw that she had her location on, so he followed it.

"She can't be patient for one second in Petsmart...." He said, irritated. He was getting food for his pet dog, Grace. He was assigned to her after he went to therapy for his depression, making him calm down even more.

He kept looking down on his phone, walking slowly. That's when he bumped into somebody, making Jaden drop his phone.

"I'm so sorry- Jaden?" A familiar voice said, making him up. Jaden went cold as who he saw.

Rakim Mayers and his boyfriend Tyler.

Jaden just stared, starting becoming insecure.

Well, holy shit. I thought I would never see him again, Jaden thought.

"Um hey..." He looked down, his phone just laying there.

"Oh, here ya go." Rakim bent down, grabbing his phone and giving back to him.

"Thanks..."

"Hey Jaden..." Tyler sadly waved and smiled, which Jaden just stared.

Why you gonna say hi to me now after you fucked my ex... Jaden thought once again.

"This is awkward..." Jaden put his hands in his pocket.

"Jaden you found me- Oh hi Tyler!" Willow said, hugging Tyler.

"Uhh Okay..." Jaden wanted to leave this confrontation and go home.

"How y'all know each other?" He asked.

"Rakim introduced us to each other....oh shit." Willow looked up, seeing Rakim. "Uh heyyy..."

Rakim awkwardly waved, looking back at Jaden. He analyzed his whole figure, something he used to do when they first met. His eyes hit his torso, seeing something poking out. Rakim stared before it finally hit him.

"Wait you're pregnant....?" Rakim blurted out, making them all get silent.

Jaden started becoming scared, regretting for not telling him. He knew he was gonna look down, no matter what.

"I-" Jaden got cut off by his phone ringing.

"Incoming call from Cheating Ex-Boyfriend Best Friend..." Siri spoke to him, he forgot to turn it off a long time ago.

Rakim felt hurt, but he didn't shown it.

"Hello Ferg..." Jaden answered, slowly backing up and leaving. He was glad that he was stopped by his phone. God was on his hands that time.

"Did I leave my charger at your house since I can't find it."

"Yeah. It's sitting on my glass table."

"Okay thanks, Now I gotta get a new one-"

"Don't get the ones that fucked up your last 3 phones. Just giving you a reminder..." He said, jumping into the elevator. He bit down on his lip, thinking about everything that just happened. Suddenly, he started crying loudly, forgetting he was on the phone.

"Thanks- wait Jaden why you crying???"

"I-I just saw R-Rakim and T-Tyler in the m-mall and h-he saw m-my stomach..."

"H-He knows now..." He sniffed leaning on the wall.

"Do you want me to come back to America-"

"No, I'll be fine. I have face up to my f-fears.." He looked down at his stomach, putting his soft hand on it.

"Listen I gotta go Ferg, do great on your show..." He saw Willow running to him with something in his hand.

"Okay, bye."

Jaden wiped his tears completely, looking up at Willow. Willow felt bad for his brother, knowing that he hid it from ex-lover for awhile.

"Hey you okay?"

"No, I feel fucking terrible." He said, "What's that in your hand..."

"Oh Rakim's number and Instagram, he want to see you for lunch or something, he said it's your choice." Willow slowly gave him the paper.

Jaden opened up the paper, seeing everything the same but his phone number. Jaden nodded, putting it in his hoodie pocket.

☆☆☆

Rakim laid in his bed, thinking about what happened in the mall. He saw Jaden, his stomach and the condition he was in.

Rakim did admitted that he was a dickhead for sleeping with someone and losing Jaden, his real lover. He know that they're never gonna get back together, even if they try.

Their connection is cut off now, forever most likely. That's why he gave his new phone number again back to Willow to give it to Jaden.

He just wanna have a talk, about his stomach. He knew that Jaden isn't with anybody since you can tell by his new album, ERYS.

"What's on your mind, you so out of it Rocky." Tyler asked, coming back after playing on the piano downstairs.

"Everything, I just wanna have a civil talk with Jaden, since I bumped into him accidentally."

Tyler nodded, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Like it's been awhile I've seen him, after what went down. He looked a little pale, not his face, his whole entire body. He looked like he didn't wanna be there at all, just wanting to avoid confrontation..."

"Yeah, I understand. He didn't respond to me, so that's when I stopped talking. It seems like he still dislike me."

"Yeah, I don't wanna you to seem like I'm trying go back to him. When I saw him and his stomach, that's when I needed to talk to him." Rakim said, playing with his French braid.

"No I don't think that way. I'm not petty like that. I know you still have feelings for Jaden and I understand. It's like how I still have feelings for Wyatt but that's over, it's in the past."

"You need to talk to him, then do it. I'm not stopping you, I'm supporting you." Tyler spoke softly, touching his boyfriend's hand.

Rakim let that sink in while Tyler cuddled with him.

Meanwhile, Jaden was sitting alone in his Condo bed, making his decision whether if he should text Rakim. Jaden played his fingers while his phone was still waiting on who he was gonna text.

He just signed, finally coming to the decision just to text him.

It felt like something was lifted off his shoulders after he texted him, making him relaxed.

♡♡♡

The next day, Jaden felt actually better after what happened yesterday. He walked inside his closet, pulling out a white shirt with another ERYS tour hoodie. He pulled some sweatpants out since he don't wear Jeans. It made his skin feel tight and always have a rash when he takes them off.

He silently waddled over to get his phone, seeing the time was 2:10pm. He walked out the door with his keys in one hand and his phone in another. He took Grace out with him, so he don't panic while talking.

♡♡♡

He jumped out SUV, Grace following with him. He put Grace vest on, so everyone knows she's a dog that is helping him.

He walked in, looking around the place. He saw Rakim sitting next to Tyler, on their phones. He sighed, walking to them.

Rakim looked up, seeing Jaden standing awkwardly. He smiled, "Hi."

"Hi.." Jaden said, "Grace jump."

Rakim was confused at first until he saw a big massive dog jump up on the seat, waiting for Jaden to sit down.

Tyler quietly waved which Jaden returned him nothing. Tyler cleared his throat, putting his phone down.

Grace was sniffing Jaden, licking him on his face. He giggled, "Grace stop, sit."

"So, how are you?" Rakim spoken up first.

"I'm fine, you?" Jaden asked back.

"I'm great."

Their were silence again, all 3 didn't know what to say.

"Uh what kinda of dog is this?" Rakim asked, looking at the massive dog.

"Grace, she's a Doberman Pinscher. She's supposed to be a security dog but she didn't make it. She was better at caring for people. Expensive ass dog I can say."

Grace ^

"Ah, that's why was she's massive." Jaden nodded while looking through the menu.

"Hi my name is Emily and I'll be your waiter for the afternoon, what you would like to order today?"

"Uh I like to have the sushi, mild please." Tyler spoke up first.

"Fish or Salmon?"

"Fish please."

"Same thing he's having but Salmon please." Rakim said.

"Okay and you sir?"

"Shrimp Alfredo please." Jaden replied. Loud whining came from Grace, who paw was on the menu.

"And Grace would like to have the same thing..."

She nodded, "I'll come back with your plates in 45-50 minutes."

♡♡♡

"So how's tour coming along?"

"Lit I guess, everyone was excited for me coming back on tour." Rakim said, eating some food for Tyler's plate.

Jaden didn't understand why Tyler was here, he just wanted him to go somewhere.

"How far long are you?" Tyler asked but quickly got ignored by Jaden not answering his question.

Tyler bit his lip, checking on his phone.

"Yeah how far long?" Rakim asked.

"...4 months. Getting harder by the day."

"Is it mine...?" Rakim said, looking deadly in his eyes.

Jaden couldn't speak since nothing came so he simply nodded.

Rakim put his head down, feeling some type of anger coming his way. "Why you didn't tell me?" He was surprised that it came out calmly.

Tyler rubbed his thigh softly, trying to calm him down.

"I didn't know what to say to you, I was scared. T-Thinking you was gonna say something that gonna make me feel like a whore.." Jaden anxiety started rising up and he didn't like how it was going up so quickly.

"No, never that. I wouldn't think like that because I know how you are." Rakim said.

Jaden face expression became soften, tapping his foot silently.

"You were scared, I don't blame you not to tell me but you had to say it at one point." Rakim took a sip from his water.

"Yeah, I know. You found out at the wrong time so I'm sorry." He petted Grace who was rubbing his head. Grace knew at time when his anxiety starts. Just by shaking or stuttering, she knows what's up.

"It's fine." He said.

"Now, about the baby. When the baby going to come?" Rakim asked, changing the subject. Jaden felt relieved when he did since he was bothered about the other situation.

"My doctor said the baby might come in March."

"March what? Like the date?" Tyler asked.

"....March the 10th I think. Maybe later than that, depending when the baby wanna come." Jaden explained, Rakim nodding in the process. He really didn't wanna talk to Tyler, knowing Tyler trying to make a friendship with him. Not going to happen.

Jaden leaned back, feeling his back hurting.

"How we going to co-parent when the baby comes?" Rakim asked.

"I thought you could come over when the baby hits a month old and take he/she to your house to watch and spend the night."

"That's sounds great." He smiled.

Jaden smiled, putting his hands in his hoodie pocket. Grace put her head on his shoulder, comforting Jaden.

"When you on tour, you can take the baby with you."

"Really?" He popped his head up, interested.

"Yeah, I think you gonna be really good, responsible parent so I give you that."

Rakim smiled widely, he couldn't wait for his unborn child to come. Tyler rubbed his back, smiling too. He loved how Rakim had the courage to speak to Jaden.

"Thank you, really. Uh, what's your next appointment?"

"Next week actually, just checking how the baby is doing."

Rakim nodded, "And um....no offense but Tyler can you not go with Rakim to my appointment...? I know you his boyfriend but it's our thing to do."

"Oh! Um yeah, of course! It's your privacy after all." Tyler replied, folding his hands.

They all talked, especially Rakim and Jaden about things they missed out.

Jaden was glad they was on still on good terms, even if Rakim was in a relationship with somebody else.

♡♡♡

It was during Jaden's show, he finishing his last song for the show. People was already crying when he played the previous songs and saw his 6 month stomach. Rakim and Tyler were on the side, watching him perform.

"He don't need my love, he just need someone else..." Jaden sanged, closing his eyes slowly. Rakim watched Jaden sing in the chair, he knew this song was about him.

Rakim felt some type of pain just by hearing this song. On the other side, Tyler softly looked at Jaden sang the song.

"It burns me every time, it's because he's someone else..."

Tyler looked at Rocky, who's face expression changed. It took him a quick second before Tyler knew what's up.

"I don't need your love, I need somebody else.." Jaden opened his eyes to 300 people recording him singing.

"Got old pictures of us, but he's with someone else.." It was true, Jaden have pictures of them together on dates and Rocky concerts when they was still together but it's at Willow's house.

"Too far off the edge, I'm too far off the edge...."

"I don't need your love, I just need someone else, yeah..."

"You at my side, you tell me how to help." Jaden looked at Rocky softly who was looking at him.

Rakim felt this song get to him, so he simply put his head down. He knew he fucked up at his end, knowing that Jaden would never for give him.

"𝓦𝓸𝓷𝓭𝓮𝓻 𝓲𝓯 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓵𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓫𝓸𝓽𝓱 𝔀𝓪𝔂𝓼 𝔀𝓱𝓮𝓷 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓬𝓻𝓸𝓼𝓼 𝓶𝔂 𝓶𝓲𝓷𝓭."

AUTHOR'S NOTE !

It took me a day to make this, better enjoy it 🥺.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 4.6K 20
Your daughter runs off while you were in the middle of grocery shopping because she spotted Max, her favourite driver. Meeting you, Max wants to know...
223K 9.2K 60
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
560K 34.2K 98
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
122K 3.2K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...