Reincarnated as a villain in...

By PenguinFlippy

More

⪢𝕎𝕒𝕣𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘⪡
ᥴha𝕣aᥴ𝕥e𝕣 ρ𝕣oᠻⅈleડ
Chapter 1: Reincarnated as the villian
Chapter 2: Day out
Chapter 3: Child in a box
Chapter 4: Pledged loyalty
Chapter 5: A princes visit
Chapter 6: Training
Chapter 7: Castle visit
Chapter 8: Tests
Chapter 9: Starting magic school
Question-not a chapter, about plot development
Chapter 10: Meeting the heroine
Chapter 11: A parents visit
Chapter 12: Hugs and Cuddles
Chapter 13: Heart Throb Candy
Special chap~mature content
Chapter 15: Gone Rampid
Chapter 16: Promises
Chapter 17: Let the battle commence
Backstory of the game(might change)
Chapter 18: Trust
Chapter 19: Second Round Begins
Christmas special~mature content
Chapter 20: Final Round
Chapter 21: Duking it out
Chapter 22: Shattered
Love-The Game
Request Page
What if Ara turned into a girl?~mature content
Off Hiatus(Author note)
Chapter 23: His Saviour
Chapter 24: How We Came To Be

Chapter 14: Resolution

15.8K 572 45
By PenguinFlippy

Ara Aoki POV

I've realised that I'm not strong at all. Only when am I the strongest can I protect all the people I cherish. I will never let that tragedy repeat itself. I clench my fists tightly. I need knowledge, intelligence is an important power which I am lacking in this new world.

I don't even know what a fallen angel, which is the race given to me. All I know it's probably an angel that was led astray and that's it's a legendary tier race. I mean yeah it can use all elements except light but I feel like there is more to it.  Something that I don't know neither do the rest of society except maybe royalty and other higher ups.

I jump of from my bed dashing towards where the library is. I stand in front of the humangous wooden doors pushing it open. The fresh breeze greets me. The curtains fluttered gently in the breeze. The place was in pristine condition, like how I remembered when I was studying with my butler. 

New white rays shine through window and curtain just the same, showing the beauty of the many tan hues that weave together. The browns are as varied as sand dunes at dawn, as pretty as the lightest of wood carried ashore upon windswept waves. 

Amid the light I see the beams as if they wave with the undulating pleats, yet in truth they are strong and true, giving structure and form. As the moments pass the intensity rises and softens, bold and gentle, telling of the day that passes in the world beyond.

Row after row of neatly lined up books with their spines facing outward. There was a comfortable leather arm chairs situated near the entrance, tables for quiet study, muffled stillness, hushed atmosphere. Overall just got the library vibes.

The bookcase with its inky treasures adorned the quiet room, quiet in that sense of easy solitude and in the sense of gentle seaside hues, soft blues, greys and browns.

There was a spiral stair case leading to the upper floors which I might explore later.

I trace my fingers over the leather books that were smooth the touch. I skimmed across the names.

Magic ores, Mages magic starter, Magic consumption, how to summon a contract beast." The last one doesn't sound bad. I take that book and some other magic related books from simple to complex spells. About the history of the country and about the beasts in the world.

I look around the library for around two hours but can't find the one about the fallen angel. I found books about other races but not my one. There wouldn't be a lot of books about it since is a legendary race that was gone to be extinct.

I accidently trip over my pile of books that I had placed on the floor and hit the book shelf. Luckily it didn't come collapsing down or it would have had a dominio effect. I rub my waist, my eyes falling to the ground where multiple books piled up on each other lay.

I see a dusty book laying on the floor, must have fell out when I hit the shelf. I wipe the dust off and start coughing due to the how much there was. It was literally caked in dust. The dust disappeared into the air as if it were magic.

But once the dust was wiped off it revealed a beautiful book, that was embellished with several gems that seem to shimmer beneath the sunlights. Each were a gorgeous and alluring colouredThey looked quite expensive and magnificent. I could feel it had a lot of mana within it.

I ran a thumb over it's polished surface. A beautiful sky blue color It was polished and cut to perfection. This was what I assumed was something similar to lapis in my previous life. My eyes shifted over to the ruby like gemstone. The brilliant gem bounced rays of rainbow light. Yet in the summer sunlight it glittered like the sun-kissed ocean lapping the sands; the brilliant red hue was so vivid.

Now I was curious to what the book held inside. It was obviously very old but seem to be brand new after a little bit of cleaning.

I open the book, it revealed a lot of text that seemed to be in ancient writing. But I was able to translate it because of my skill.

- Inside the book-
The fallen angel a race with black wings and possess great power. A being who holds all elements except for light. A being so powerful even heaven may be scared of. Able to communicate with all living beings may it be a beast or plant.

There is a tale about this race, there is a myth that there has only ever been one of them in this world. It is said that this race is evil and cursed and use their powers for only evil.

People think they are called a fallen angel as they opposed the angels and were forever banished due to their evil deeds. They also believe they were made to have black wings to symbolise how they have lost their purity and have fallen to the dark side.

There was only ever one apparently due to how sevier his crimes were. The tremendous power they hold is what people believe is a curse.

It is said from many stories that the fallen angel will bring calamity to the world but the chosen hero shall slay this 'evil' creature.

People say that the fallen angel was defeated long ago by a hero that many people hail to this day.

The fallen angel is said to be able to control the underworld, start a large war that killed many, slaughtered the good, was sadistic and evil and could even cause even the heavens to shake. People say this fallen angel caused all of these event to happen.

There are so many myths, rumors and story, that only portray the fallen angel as evil.

But if you are reading this i shall tell you that the fallen angel is not evil at all. It has only been a blessing to this earth. This planet would have been doomed without this creature or should i say this human.

I don't understand why so many people believe the fallen angel is evil. These are all just false stories and myths.

You may be questioning how i am so sure well this so called 'evil being' has saved my life along with my families countless of times.

The fallen angel was a man who was so kind hearted, always prioritizing others before himself.

He was so inspirational, i can't believe how others talked behind his back even if he helped them. I am even more disgusted about how other believe those ratched lies and were blind to not be able to see the truth.

But he never turned to the evil side even after being hurt countless of tines, he save our humanity.

I believe if you are reading this you are one of his race so please, change peoples beliefs. I want his named cleared, I have passed down some spells he had given me to give to the chosen one. I wish you the best fallen angel, remember you are important to this humanity. Stay strong even in rough times.

He wasn't always strong at the beginning, he even told me he always cowered in fear and was pathetic until he found his resolution so don't think being weak is always a bad thing. He had a weakness, it was that he didn't rely on others. So don't be afraid to depend on others when your weak and strive to improve.

-End of book-

I stare at the book surprised. I read the text over and over again until it engraved in my head and I could recite it perfectly. A small smile hung at my lips.

I flip to the back of the book where multiple complex spells were. I run to my room with the book in hand determined to improve who I was. I want other to be there when I am weak but I have to be there for them too. Great powers bear great responsibilities, as the saying goes.

With my new found determination I start studying diligently.. I actually quite like studying as you learn new things you never knew. Plus it was important back when I was a scientist of some sort. Especially in this world where magic exists, it is so fascinating. I can't believe I never took the time to think what I wanted to do here.

I was so immersed in changing my own destiny that I didn't listen to my heart. That book really opened up my eyes. The world is so vast and there are so many opportunities but why not start changing now.

I was diligentently studying until i heard a knock at the door. My eyes leave the book trailing off to my bedroom door before going back to the book.

 "Come in." 

I heard the door slowly creak open and the sound of soft footsteps.

I already knew it was Ruki, recently we have just been snuggling together as weird as it may be. It calms the both of us down who seem to both have heavy responsibilities. Listening to the calm beating of our pumping heart as we drift off to wonderland works wonders. Having someone by your side as you sleep, not feeling that empty warmth. Is a nice feeling that I wish to never lose. 

"Ruki you can sleep before me. I am gonna be studying for a while."

I hear the bed creak behind me, I pay it no mind and continue my work. He lies down on the bed quietly, adjusting to a comfortable position. My hand wonders to his head of soft luscious silver hair. I run my hands through it slowly, enjoying the soft feeling in my hand. I hold the book in one hand while the other running through his hair. My hands occasionally brushing against his ears.

He sighs in contentment leaning into the warm touch.

"Be sure to not stay up to late. Good night."

I chuckle and smile fondly. I lean down lifting the hair in his face before whispering,

"Good night, don't let the bed bugs bite."

He snuggles me and wraps his firm hand around my waist. Soft snoring could be heard. I wrap him in the blanket so he doesn't catch a cold.

I turn back around trying to concentrate on my work. I was starting to study more complex spells for all my elements except time and space along with creation. There wasn't much about this type of magic since it is also extremely rare.

I have the very basics of it but i'll have to be self taught for most of it. I wasn't called a genius for no reason.

I rub my tired eyes, I look out the window. The sun is already peaking in the horizon.

Dawn sent shimmering rays over the placid ocean, bestowing a golden path from the shore to the horizon. I blinked toward the sun that brought me a new day. I let the moment sink in, soothe me from my core right out to where the nascent rays touched my skin. This meant a new beginning was possible and possibilities meant hope.

I closed my eyes enjoying the little warmth of the very early morning. I slowly fall asleep while holding the book in my hand filled with many notes.

3rd POV
Once Ara fell asleep Ruki who was still awake picked Ara up gently and placed him on the bed with upmost care. He had been working all night and had been working at the desk. A pile of books lay to the side. A thin blanket drooping over his shoulders. A gust of wind blew trough causing the sleeping male to shiver unconsciously and to lean to the warmth beside him. He kissed his forehead while tucking him in whispering sweet words.

Once he got into bed Ara latched onto his fluffy tail. Ruki chuckled and snuggled to to Ara, this was a side he would ever show any other except for him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

268K 19.1K 145
Tác phẩm: Toàn thế giới đều đang đợi người động tâm. Tác giả: Tố Tây Người gõ: Mia của bạn nè Beta: Hoa Hoa của bạn đây Ý là truyện này gõ nhanh quá...
58.2K 1.6K 19
Where a girl gets a letter from blue lock to become the best striker in the world. Will she succeed? But there's a twist, everyone is terribly obsess...
73.4K 1.9K 29
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...
5.2M 45.3K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...