Chapter 11: A parents visit

( Also i do something like 'mother' or 'father' in text as Ara doesn't consider her as an actual mother or father. As they don't act like one and he is transmigrated.)

This chapter will get dark. Well kinda, for people sensitive click away this chapter as it will not effect the story line too much. There is abuse and other related things. You have been warned.

Ara Aoki POV
I was just informed about my parents are visiting, to my disappointment. With the knowledge of this bodies past life they are horrid people. Shaming, criticizing and beating their eldest son up. I have a younger sister who is beyond spoiled. My sisters name is Beatrice. Whom had became one of the heroines best friends and contributed to how and why I was banished. Her parents dote on her, listening to any selfish request that comes out of her mouth.

It was physical and mental abuse, shattering him like broken glass. Every facet of her personality was degraded and shunned until it was like fine ash. He was less than nothing, not even as loved as an object to be used. Ara was a toy for their entertainment. Not treated as a human. Treated as if he was nothing. Shamed until no end, until he himself found no value in existence.

The once happy and cheerful child no longer existed. But was replaced with a heartless, cold boy. They had destroyed who he truly was.

Hammering in thoughts that one would never think of. The words would play in the poor boys mind. Manipulating him to do their evil bidding until he was a broken rag doll. Leading to his doom.

Every look that came his way was laced with contempt, annoyance that she should take up house-room and eat. Every bite she was thrown was measured, thin and mean as the nourishment was.

His parents so call 'flower'(Beatrice) is nothing but a reincarnation of a devil. A manipulative person who plays with your feeling. As if a puppeteer, controlling your moves.

This is how I would describe from the memories I have retained. What an unfortunate end he had met. Why hurt such a poor child. One who did nothing. Playing with their feelings then crushing it. Until they feel like there is no hope and would rather do the unspeakable.

My eyes darken at the thought. My fingers form into a tight ball. I take in a deep breath as to calm myself. I shouldn't let my emotions corrupt my mind.

People are filled with selfish and greed. Desiring wealth over more important things such as love and care. Throwing away people like garbage to benefit themselves. This is sadly how society is. As much I hate the thought it is reality.

An example of this is if my parent found out if I even had a little bit of money or fame. "Look at you so filthy, why are you friends with royalty it obviously should be you wonderful sister instead. You must introduce her put a good impression on them about her." Or "You are unworthy to own a company, we raised you so it is rightfully ours, now give it to your sweet sister." Is what they would tell me. Only doing it for the money or having their social status raised higher.

This is sadly reality for me. Kindness is something you earn. If you get treated as if trash why would you want to treat them nicely. No, thinking like that isn't the right path to choose. I rub my temples, a tight-lipped smile on my face. No point in brooding over such matters anymore I decided to change quickly, preparing for their arrival.

This is the clothes Ara is wearing, you can pick(I take no credits for picture)