Christmas special~mature content

Hello beautiful handsome peeps Merry Christmas ho ho ho.

I wish you all the greatest Christmas, here is a special gift from Author chan or known as Pengi. I tried my best so enjoy my special chap.

There is mature so no kids allowed. Anyways enjoy this chapter and Merry Christmas. Also my new book phycotic love is out, if you enjoy this sorey check it cause you will probably enjoy it. Please vote it would make my day ♡

HOHOHO MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Ara Aoki POV
I put up the final decoration on the Christmas tree. I step back and admire my hard work. Everyone was busy preparing for Christmas.

My chefs and I were preparing for a Christmas feast filled with srcuptious and mouth watering food. The butlers and maids were putting up decorations.

Everyone was in the Christmas Christmas, the air was filled with joy and happiness. I hummed while i was making some cookies shaped as a tree or gingerbread man.

The people who are attending is Lily and my boyfriends, yes my boyfriends. Atherton, Alexander, Magnus, Ruki and Ikarous all asked me pit at the same time. At first j was stunned but i was so happy and now we are lovers.

They all came early to help me prepare for Christmas. While i was making the icing some splashed on my face.

I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. I turn around and see Magnus. He suddenly licks the icing off my face.

He says "It's sweet but not as sweet as you are." I just giggle and playfully punch his chest. Magnus then says with a huge smirk "I hope you like dragons, because I'll be dragon my balls across your face tonight." He thens slaps my ass and gropes it. I could already tell my face was red, i push him away and say in a serious tone "Stop flirting with me and go do something useful."

We both look at each other then burst put laughing. He says "If I'm a pain in your ass... We can add more lubricant." I say while still lauging "Stop with your dirty pick up lines their terrible."

He then says how he'll never stop. He then kisses me gently on the forehead before leaving to attend other things.

I touch my forehead, i could still feel the warmth from the passionate kiss, i am so lucky to have such amazing lovers. They are not only handsome but talented and kind.

I really don't deserve them, they deserve someone better who is more beautiful and talented. Then someone flicks my on the forehead. Atherton says "You aren't about that again are you. How your inferior and don't deserve us. I'll tell you time and time again your amazing just as is. We're lucky we even have a wonderful lover like you.'

They really do spoil me too much. I feel like I'm drowning in their love and can never escape their affection. I turn around and hug Atherton. I give him a quick peck on the lips.

He looked startled for a second. Then says "Are you trying to provoke me because it's working. I really want to pounce on you right now but i gotta do some paperwork see you soon my love."

I give him a cup of coffee before he leaves. He smiles and gives me one last kiss. I feel like were newlyweds.

I pop my cookies into the oven, now onto the cake. I push my sleeves up and grab all the needed ingredients. Time to get a roll on and make a delicious cake.

I soon finish everything i should probably go amd take a quick bath before everyone gets here. I opened the door to the bathroom only to be greeted by a naked Ruki.

I quickly turn away embarrassed. He suddenly embraces me from behind and says "Are you taking a bath. You smell like sweets, it's nice." Ruki then bites my neck. I squeal in surprise. I blush.