A Story Worth Telling

_Strawberry-Tea_ द्वारा

Who doesn't love an alternate universe? Rain Gothel plays an important part in the future of Auderon. But ju... अधिक

Mother Only Knows...Power
First meetings
The Proclamation
Rotten To The Core
The Plan
Introductions
Attempt 1
Lonnie and Doug ship it
Remedial Goodness 101
Tourney
Lockers
Attempt 2
Rain and Ben ship it
Settling in
Plan in action
R-I-D-I-C-U-L-O-U-S
The Enchanted lake
Rain Gothel?
Family Day
Love Potion
The Coronation
Goodbyes
Mother Only Knows...Fear
Here We Go Again
Ways to be Wicked
Missing Home
Party Favours
Thursday?
Truth Gummy
What's her name?
Fake
Curl Up
Chillin' Like a Villain
Shrimpy
Space Between
It's Going Down
If Only
Surprise
Like Their Parents
New Old Rain
Bye Again
Mother Only Knows...Envy
One Last Time

Attempt 3

5K 122 23
_Strawberry-Tea_ द्वारा

Everyone Apart from Jay is in Rain's room doing their own thing.

"Yo-ho-ho!" Said person comes sauntering in showing off his new tourney shirt.

"Way to go man!" Rain gives him a high five as he passes her

Many smile at the interaction, the VK's clearly cared for each other

"Did your plan work with Jane? Are you going over to see the wand?" he asks looking over Mal's shoulder

"Do you think that we'd be going through every single spell in these books. If we hadn't completely struck out?" Mal snaps pointing between her and Rain

"Oh, someone's in a bad mood,"

"My mom's counting on me! I can't let her down!"

"Counting on us," I speak up.

Several people had forgotten about the plan, especially Ben. He was too focused trying to ignore Audery's glare every time he smiled at something Rain said.

"We can do this..." Jay starts but everyone else looks at him causing him to pause "If we stick together"

"Seems that you've already learnt something from coach," Ben smiles at Jay.

"And we won't go back until we do. Because we're rotten..." Rain starts

"To the core," Mal, Evie, Carlos and Jay join.

"It's nice when you guys do that," Rapunzle speaks up for the first time in a while "even if it's a 'bad' motto,"

"Oh, yeah. I found out that Fairy Godmother blesses Ben with the wand at coronation and we all get to go. I have nothing to wear, of course." The VK's all stare at her "What?" A sudden knocking causes Rain to leap to her feet.

"Oh, this is already going badly for us," Doug mutters

"Hold that thought" Rain flings open the door to find Ben standing there a nervous smile on his face.

"Hey, Rain. I didn't see you guys today. I was just wondering If you had any questions or anything... That... you needed..." he blushed a bit under her gaze.

Lonnia and Doug smirk at each other and Ben buries his face in his hands, this was just embarrassing.

"You saw me earlier - twice actually but there's nothing that I know of." Rain turns to look to everyone who shake their heads

"Okay. All right. Well, uh, if you need anything, just, uh..." he starts to walk away

"No," Lonnie and Belle mutter, everyone looks to The Queen in shock

"They would make a cute couple," Rain blushes heavily and hides in Evie's shoulder, Carlos nudges her teasingly and Audery glares at her and Belle.

"Oh, wait!" he turns around "Um, is it true that we all get to go to your coronation?"

"Yeah the whole school goes," Mal comes to stand beside Rain.

"Wow. That is beyond exciting." Rain starts but get interrupted by Mal

"Do you think that It's a possibility that the four of us could stand in the front row next to the Fairy Godmother, just so we could soak up all that goodness?"

"Thank god only us and Audrey are at the front," Adam sighs and 'Grace' can't help a laugh

"I wish you could. Up front It's just me, my folks, and my girlfriend."

"His girlfriend," Mal whispers to Rain

"And your girlfriend?" Rain asks

"Yeah I'm sorry,"

"Okay. Thanks Bye," he starts to say something but Rain shuts the door before he can continue.

"I think It's time that Bennyboo got himself a new girlfriend. Don't you think so Rain?"

"Bennyboo?" Audrey asks childishly "you wouldn't leave me,"

Ben was thinking it through, he would leave Audrey. But what was their plan to get him to break up with her before corintion.

"Then I need a love spell." Rain and Mal smirk at each other

"Okay so, not the start of the relationship I was hoping for," Lonnie says teadiously

"What?!" Beast yells and Belle jumps slightly "You're going nowhere near my son!"

"SHut it!" 'Grace screams and stands at the front "all of you, calm down," she sighs and points at everyone "no one has done any of this yet," she reminds them "so pease refraim from screaming at some teanagers,"

"They're not just teanagers, they're VK's! And she!" Audrey points to Rain "Is going to break my relationship up!"

"I think you did that yourself!" Rain shouts across the room and Ben holds in a laugh. He felt bad for doing it, but she was correct.

"I meant every teenager here," 'Grace says darky "because oh, you'll be wishing I said this when we get further on," Aurdry sinks into her seat "right, let's continue,"

Ben just sat there, he kinda liked Rain (not that he wanted to admit it whilst he was with Audrey) but a love spell.What if they go through with the plan? What if they don't? What if you actually get to be with someone who loves you and not just your power? Well, the plus side he could see is, love spelled him will break up with Audrey - something he's been meaning to do for a while.

"You two are terrifying," Carlos states whilst chucking me my book.

----------------

"All right. It says that we still need one tear, and I never cry," Rain remarks after reading the instructions.

"Let's just chop up some onions" Carlos swings his legs on the bench they're sat on.

"One - they don't make me cry,"

"Two," Mal continues "It says that we need one tear of human sadness. And this love potion gets the best reviews so we have to follow it exactly."

"See, it might not even work," Rapunzel sighs, she felt unusually protective over Rain.

"A tear's a tear," Jay sighs

"That's not true, Jay. They both have antibodies and enzymes, but an emotional tear has more protein-based hormones than a reflex tear." Evie corrects

"See? You don't need the mirror," Carlos tells Evie "you're really smart, always have been,"

Evie smiles gratefully "thank you,"

"Listen to you, Little miss Smarty Pants," Rain teases,

Jay and Carlos start bickering in the corner.

Lonnie bursts open the door and Rain quickly covers the spell book.

"There you are, Rain, Mal! I was looking for you guys. You know, all the girls want you two to do their hair! Midnight snack, huh? What you guys making?"

"Nothing special. Just cookies." she goes in for some of the mixture "Oh, no, no!" They all start to protest but she eats it anyway.

"Eh, they hadn't got a tear," Lonnie shrugs "it won't work,"

"What? I'm not gonna double dip."

"Feel anything? "Evie asks.

"Yeah, like maybe it might be missing something?" Mal finishes.

"Hey, there" Jay leans against the table.

"Wow," Rain laughs

"It could use some chips,"

"Chips?" Rain questions as she goes and takes out something.

"Chocolate chips. Just the most important food group. Wait, didn't your moms ever make you guys, like, chocolate chip cookies?" she poured them into the bowl

The VK's look down.

" Like, when you're feeling sad, and they're fresh from the oven, with a big old glass of milk, and she just makes you laugh and puts everything into perspective and... why are you all looking at me like that?" they all hold the same sad puppy expression.

"it's just different where we're from," Rain says stirring the chocolate chips into the mixture.

"Yeah, I know. I just, you know, I thought... Even villains love their kids," Rain looks up to her sadly,

Many 'heroes' had let tears slip now. Rapunzel knew how horrible it was living with Mother Gothel. But, now everyone knew she was Evil. She couldn't imagine it.

"Oh... How awful." Lonnie grabs Rain's arm and as a tear slips out of her eyes, Rain puts it into the dough.

"Well, there goes us hoping it won't work," Aurdry glares at Lonnie.

"Yeah, well, big bummer, but we have to get these into the oven, so thank you so much for coming by. Really, really have a good night. I'll see you tomorrow." Mal pushes her out the room.

"Okay, boys, cookie sheet. Evie, oven. Mal, cooking pan,"

"Yes, ma'am," Mal and Evie salute Rain

"Here we go," Mal mutters

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

20.2K 601 22
Months after the Royal Wedding and the birth of Ben and Mal's daughter, everything seems to be perfect and it looks like they finally found their ha...
20.4K 724 31
(The first one or two chapters are written differently than the rest of the story. I started this story when I had a different writing style. It chan...
56.3K 1.1K 27
A Descendants and Carlos de Vil x fem!oc book, meaning I make a character, you play them, your love interest is Carlos de Vil and this story takes pl...
40.5K 546 17
What is the core 4 had another member? Y/n Gothel, daughter of Mother Gothel, born with powers, a part of the Vks. Y/n was more than just a VK, she...