Tony Lopez

By hehexx101

I'm new to writing story's on here so i'm sorry if this is rlly bad πŸ€·β€β™€οΈπŸ€·β€β™€οΈ i'm pretty shit at description... More

Chapter 1 (herπŸ’—βœ¨
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
chapter 12
Chapter 13 πŸ€ͺ
Christmas special πŸŽ„
chapter 14 :)
chapter 15 :/
chapter 16 :(
chapter 17 :(:
chapter 18 ;)
**not a chapter**

Chapter 2 (the party)

19.5K 236 44
By hehexx101

Me and Lea arrived at the house. It was a normal sized house with lots of people outside it, you could tell it was a big turnout.

My heart started beating and my stomach felt as if it was doing back flips. I didn't even know who was going to be here or who was even throwing the party other than it was some new kid that was comming to our school next month. I guess he wanted to get a good impression on everyone before he started? idk. Lea looked across in the passenger seat and saw me heavily breathing and cracking my knuckles (what i do when i'm nervous) she grabbed me by the hand and said: "look y/n it's going to be fine, you need to live a little and have fun, i promise you are going to have the best time of your life... i swear", " you swear?" i said nervously. "yes" said said as we locked our pinkies and started to get out of the car.

—————————- the party—————————-
Me and Lea started to head up to the house, i wasnt really paying any attention to any of the people until lea tapped me and said: "y/n like all the guys here are staring at you, in a good way" i looked up to see most guys and girls there were watching me as i walked in but i just ignored them. Lea opened the door to blasting music and lights, she leaded off into the right of the house and i followed her while she was talking to some people she knew. we started to head into the kitchen which was most filled with people. I was heading to the counter of the kitchen to get a drink and lea was behind me until i looked around and she was gone. Don't forget that i was still really nervous and my heart felt like it was in my throat. I started to see if i could see her but most people were jumping to the music and trying to get past me to the other parts of the house. I felt myself get hot and my breathing quickened and everything was getting blurry, the music was fading out and the room was spinning and i felt myself falling but not hitting the ground, instead i felt strong hands loom around me, i felt safe and that i could trust whoever's embrace this was and then everything went black.
I felt myself being carried by someone upstairs, and laid onto a soft surface like a bed which probably was. For some reason i wasn't scared, anything could have happened to me but i felt safe. I slowly regained consciousness and started to open my eyes to see a face staring at me and a voice: "hey, there u are" they said. I looked up and met these beautiful brown eyes they were familiar i seen them somewhere before and he had a little smirk on his face when he seen me open my eyes. I knew exactly who these brown eyes belonged to...... Tony Lopez, the same cute smile that i seen earlier on tik tok. I couldn't believe it. I sat up in shock, "wow there, easy" he said. His voice comforted me and i lifted my hand to my head.  "what happened" i said. "well i'm not exactly sure, but i was heading to the kitchen to talk to my brother Ondrez, and i saw you, you looked like you were going to faint, and then you started to fall and i caught you and took you upstairs" he spoke really calmly and i started to relax, and then i realised tony lopez caught me and carried me to his bedroom and now we are sitting face to face on his bed and it was his party, of course it was, how could i have not known. "thank you so much,i didn't know this was your party" i said. "yeah i didn't expect this many people to come and i'm sorry that you started to panic, i probably shouldn't have invited that many people" he said as he looked down, i knew he felt bad, and that made me feel bad. "omg no tony stop, it wasn't your fault, please don't feel like u have to apologise" i said as i caught his eye, he looked more happy. We sat in his room for about an hour getting to know each other, i said to him that i saw him on tik tok and that i found him really cute as i giggled and he looked at me, "i saw you tonight as you came in the door, and i.........i was stunned if i'm being honest, you look amazing tonight" he looked at me with those loving brown eyes, i couldn't help but feel like i just wanted to be back in his arms again, safe.

Hiya if your reading this i hope you like it!! Please comment if you want to leave a suggestion on it or if you like it or not 💗💗
~n

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 61.6K 65
What happen when a cruel and merciless mafias fall in love ? Who's that lucky girl ? This is what happened to Jeon Jungkook The Most Cruel Mafia Boss...
1.4K 59 22
What happens when a bad boy meets a bad girl ? Forget about all the innocent girls that fall for bad boys. In this one, bad boy faces bad girl. But...
26.8K 1.6K 41
what will happen when a dengerous mafia queen fall in love with a innocent boy, whom's life is like hell. The story is about a mafia girl who fall in...
29.7K 424 20
What happens when she meets the schools bad ass? what happens when people are after her because she knows him? but most of all what happens when they...