chapter 12

i sat through all my classes thinking about me and leas fight. I saw her a couple of times in the hall way and i tried to talk to her but she just ignored me. I thought about texting tony and telling him but was it his fault? no it couldn't be, how could i blame him for me falling in love with him? i figured i shouldn't tell him, he would start to blame himself and i couldn't put him through that. i went home after school and just went upstairs to my room, changed and ftm'd tony. i acted as if nothing ever happened like i said before i would fell so bad if i put him through that. Seeing his face even though it was on a screen, it made me happier and brightened up my day. i was on ftm with tony for about 3 hrs until i told him i had to go, i felt tears coming as soon as i told him i had to go. The call ended and i burst i tears. This was all my fault i was too selfish. That night i cried myself to sleep.

The next day in school i met up with tony in the hall

The next day in school i met up with tony in the hall. "hey" he said to me as he came up and kissed me. "hiya" i said as i sighed. "you okay? you seem off or something" he said to me. "no i'm fine" i said to reassure him. "i know something is wrong, please tell me" he begged for me to tell him. It felt so wrong to lie to him that it hurt. Just the. i saw lea coming down the hall behind tony. "i'll be back in a sec" i said to him as i rushed past him to catch lea. As she saw me she rolled her eyes and went in the opposite direction. "lea" i shouted as i grabbed her arm. "get the f*ck off me" she said furious as she grabbed my wrist and threw it off her arm. " what is wrong with you?" i asked her as she glared at me. "your acting completely crazy" i continued. "you would know if you were still my best friend, but your too busy being too selfish" she said to me. "how am i being selfish?" i asked her. "you know what, just leave me alone" she said as she started to walk away. i was so confused. "lea stop!" i said as i grabbed her arm again. Then lea felt my grip on her arm, turned around and slapped me across the face. i put my hand up to my cheek in shock as i started to tear up. i looked up at her. she had no facial expression, no shock, no anger, nothing. After she did that she walked away. i had forgot that tony was behind me and had saw the whole thing, he came running up to me and hugged me as i cried in his arms.

hey guys, sadly this is probably the last chapter i will write until christmas is over so i wish you all a merry christmas and hope you have all liked the story so far! xx i love you all 💜💜💜
~n
p.s  sorry if this is such a shitty chapter i have been a bit busy with christmas xx