Chapter 11

I woke up to the alarm ringing. i climbed over tony to turn it off. tony woke up and hugged me. "hehe stoppp" i said as i started to laugh and he started to chuckle. "come on we have to get ready for school" i said as i started to get up and grab my clothes to get changed. i went into the bathroom and did my usual natural make up and put on this outfit;

 i went into the bathroom and did my usual natural make up and put on this outfit;

tony got up and get dressed too and we headed to school. when we arrived we got out of the car and tony took my hand and and we walked into school together. I had texted lea last night to say that i was staying in tony's and that i couldn't give her a lift, she saw it but didn't respond, i thought it was a bit strange but didn't think much of it. To get to my locker i had to pass lea's so i thought i was say hey on my way past. me and tony we walking down the hall towards lea's locker and i saw her opening her locker and putting stuff in it. "i'm going to go and say hey to lea, you can go onto class i'll see you later" i said to tony as i kissed him. "okay i'll see you later before school ends" he said back to me as he started to walk down the hall. i approached lea and still didn't look at me. "hey" i said looking at her, still nothing. "um lea, hellooo" i said to her trying to get her attention. "what" she said as she slammed her locker door and glared at me. "wow what's up with you" i said shocked at lea. "just leave me alone, jesus" she said as she started to walk away. "what is wrong with you? what did i do" i said as i started to follow her. "what wrong with me!?" she started to raise her voice as she turned around to me. " i'm not the one who f*cking dropped my best friend for some dumb boy" she added now shouting. "what the f*ck lea, what are you going on about" i said back to her. "oh don't play dumb, since you've met tony you haven't even spoken to me and u have been hanging around him all the time, it's as if u don't care and u just dropped me" she said to me tearing up. "lea i didn't- i started to say. but lea cut me off. "save it" she said as she walked away. i hasn't noticed that there was a small crowd around us as i noticed i  ran out of the small gap between 2 people and ran down the hall to the toilets where i cried for a whole period.

hey guys sorry if this is really short i have a decent concept about my next chapter so don't miss it! i love you all 💜💜 p.s my brother caught me writing this and started to ask so many questions about if it was a 'diary' or a book or something lol.
~n