chapter 14 :)

after tony fell fast asleep it didn't take me long to fall asleep too, i kind of realised about how much me and tony both love to sleep and how much we actually do just lie down for a good nap. i woke up to the sound of tony snoring, i tried to get back to sleep but realised that there was no chance i was getting back to sleep with tony snoring loudly as i didn't want to wake him up from his very comfy nap. i looked at the time on my phone, it's was 6:30pm i figured i should go home since i wouldn't want my mom worrying about where i am. i got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. i looked in the mirror and i saw this smudge of purple and yellow and green merged together to make a noticeable bruise on my cheekbone which scattered around under my eye. it genuinely looked as if i had been in a fight. my jaw dropped in shock, i could not let my mom or anybody including tony see the bruises that invaded my cheek or there would be a wave of questions drowning me along with a splash of shouting and confusion. i noticed that i had some of my spare makeup from previous nights at tony's laying on the counter in the bathroom, there was a concealer, brow pencil, highlighter palette and a compact mascara. i smothered my cheek in the concealer and patted it in with my finger. it covered it mostly but it was still a bit dark under it, so i patted on some highlighter to my cheekbone. it looked better but not good enough for somebody up close enough. i went out of the bathroom and went back into tony's room where i found him fast asleep sprawled out over the bed with one foot hanging out under the duvet. i started to quietly gather my shoes and clothes getting ready to leave and head back to my house. i didn't want to wake tony so i figured i would text him once i was nearly home or on the road. i was walking through the kitchen towards the door when ondreaz came out from around the corner, stopping me dead in my tracks. "well y/n" he said to me as he  threw a piece of toffee popcorn into his mouth and chewed loudly. "hey ondreaz" i said looking up at him. "i was just heading back home, my mom would be getting worried" i continued to say as i was thinking of i was acting suspicious or not. "ah okay" he said as he looked at me and started to walk away from me into the kitchen when he stopped and came back up to me and leaned in to look my cheek. "wow that's a nasty bruise there, what happened" he said leaning in closer. i got very nervous very quickly and turned  my head away in a different direction. "it's nothing...nothing happened" i said as i began to put on my shoes when i heard the creak of tony's bedroom door open from down the hall. i turned back around to ondreaz with a look on his face that said really? i don't believe you. "okay fine, lea hit me today in school when i tried to talk to her, she completely freaked out" i said as i finally gave in to the truth. "wow, are you okay.. i mean that bruise is pretty bad, does tony know?" he said as his eyes widened. "yeah he was there but he doesn't know that she hit me harder than i thought, it's really sore" i said to ondreaz looking up at him. my eyes retreated to the doorway of the hall as the footsteps started to get louder which indicated tony was probably coming. "ondreaz please don't tell tony about the bruise i-i don't want to worry him, he would freak out" i said as i began to worry. "okay i won't" he said. "please promise" i said as i held up my pinky finger. "i promise" he said as he lifted his hand and locked his pinky with mine. "thanks i owe you big time" i said as we took our hands away. "it's fine but you do know your gonna have to tell him at sometime....right?" ondreaz continued. "yeah of course i couldn't keep something like this from him forever i'll tell him when it goes away so it's not as bad" i said back. "ah right, your going to need a lot of makeup then" he said as he began to walk over to the counter behind me. "yeah no shit dumbass" i said as i rolled my eyes jokingly as he chuckled. tony came around the corner with his eyes squinted at the light as he rubbed his eyes, he is so cute in the mornings. "hey y/n" as he looked me up and down in confusion at why i had a pile of clothes in my hand clutching them to my chest with my pair of shoes in the other, i was caught red handed. "oh w-were you leaving?" he asked as he started to come towards me with ondreaz not far away from me leaning on the counter. i flinched at the movement of tony coming towards me only to calm down as he gracefully placed a kiss on my forehead, a smile grew upon my face but disappeared when i had remembered about the huge purple blob on the side of my face that i had been keeping from tony and that ondreaz had noticed it pretty fast and i'm sure if he noticed, tony would probably notice too in a matter of minutes maybe even seconds. "um i-i have to go, my mom is probably worried about where i am... i'll text you later" i said as i quickly ran over to tony to plant a kiss on his lips and to run off out of the door and into my car leaving tony with a confused look on his face as his tired eyes left mine.

that is one long chapter 🥱
hey guys sorry again i haven't been active i have exams coming up so it will probably be slow. i thought u guys deserved a long chapter too xx and i mean 19k reads 😦 you guys are amazing, and the feedback i'm getting is amazing i love you all sm
~n