The Princess (The Selection)

By Finnchellove

Book 2 in this series. (See below) Celia Ann Shreave is the daughter of Maxon and America. She just turned 18... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two
Chapter Fifty Three
Chapter Fifty Four
Chapter Fifty Five
Chapter Fifty Six
Epilogue
Sequel

Chapter Twenty Six

3.5K 121 15
By Finnchellove

"So, has your Selection been as glamorous and romantic as your father's?" Kevin asks. I shrug.

"I don't know. It's different. But my father's Selection was far from perfect," I say as we walk towards Kevin's room. He looks over at me and seems like he is more interested in the conversation.

"What do you mean?" he asks.

"Can you keep a secret?" I ask. He nods eagerly and I pull him into an empty room. I tell him about my mother and how she and a guard had a thing for each other during the Selection. He listens with lots of interest.

"Wow. That is really interesting," he says. I nod and we leave the room. When we part ways, he practically ran to his room. I just shrug it off and walk down the steps to the ladies room. My father stops me when I'm about to go in.

"Celia, we need to talk," he says. I follow him to his study.

"What is it, dad?" I ask. He shifts uncomfortably.

"Celia, since you eliminated so many guys so fast, the councilmen think you should have another guy eliminated in the next week," he says.

"Um, okay," I say. I get up to leave but my father stops me as I open the door.

"And, Celia, I want you to be careful with who you pick. I've sensed some tension between the guys," my father says. I nod and thank him.
Super short chapter! I'm sorry. Both events need to happen, though. Please comment and leave ideas!

Disclaimer: Kiera Cass owns The Selection, not me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 2.3K 40
The selection has ended. Maxon has chosen the girl he wants to marry. The choice was unexpected. He chose Kriss Ambers. Maxon was happy until the day...
71.6K 2.7K 50
Book 3 in this series, sequel to the Princess Celia, the daughter of Maxon and America, just married the love of her life, Flynn Stephens. When Flynn...
2.4K 59 21
The Selection has been narrowed down to the Elite, and Prince Ethan Noah Schreave's time to make his decision is running out. His choice must be both...
17.5K 174 21
16 years ago Maxon Schreave chose Kriss Ambers. America left heartbroken but not alone. She gained twins. Now 16 years later America is invited back...