Nicholas Hamilton Imagines

By Carl_TWD_Grimes

Imagines about the hot and sexy Nicholas Hamilton More

Nic Asking You On A Date
First Date With Nic
Doing Grace's Podcast With Nic
Meeting Nic's Friends
You Going To War
Coming Home From War
How He Says I Love You (Short)
How You Tell Him Your Pregnant (Short)
Food Cravings (Short)
Gender Reveal (Short)
Giving Birth (Short)
Introducing Him To The Fans (Short)
Bringing Him Home (Short)
Taking Him To See His Grandparents (Short)
Introducing Him To His Aunt And Uncles (Short)
Introducing Him To Nala (Short)
Filming Him Saying His First Words (Short)
Celebrating Baby Joshua's 1st Birthday
Baby Joshua's First Vacation, Finding Out That Your Pregnant And Gender Reveal
You Give Birth

Meeting Nic Hamilton

2K 15 1
By Carl_TWD_Grimes

You had just moved to the Santa Monica part of Los Angeles and this is very different from your home town. Sure they have some of the same fast food joints but there are also some new ones to you that your gonna have to try. You made it to your brand new apartment building that you just moved into and you had just got parked and you saw the movers with all of your stuff. Waiting for you to move them.

Mover: Do you need help with moving these into your apartment ma'am?

Y/N: No thank you I can get it.

Once everything was out of the truck you payed them plus a tip and you watched as they left. You looked at all of your boxes and you didn't realize that you had so much of them. You got out your key and you made your way to your apartment. When you got to your door you unlocked it and you left it open so it would be easier to bring the boxes inside. You went back down to the parking lot where your boxes were and you picked up one of the boxes. You set it inside and you knew you were gonna be tired by the end of it. You had just started to pick up a really heavy box and you were trying to carry it up the stairs when you heard a voice.

Nic: Here let me help you with that.

Y/N: Oh uh thanks.

Nic: No problem I'm Nic.

Y/N: I'm Y/N.

Nic: So I guess you just moved here?

Y/N: Yeah.

Once he sat the box down he looked at you.

Nic: Would you like help with the rest of your boxes?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

After a few boxes and a few laughs later all of your boxes are finally in your apartment. You and Nic have started to set up your room and you were on a latter hanging up a small picture when you lost your balance and you closed your eyes waiting for the pain from the fall to the hard floor when you didn't feel anything. You looked up and saw Nic looking at you.

Nic: Are you ok?

Y/N: Yeah thanks.

Once you guys got your bedroom set up the kitchen and the living room and you put away all of your boxes when you finally took a long deserved break.

Y/N: So Nic.

Nic: So Y/N.

Y/N: What do you do?

Nic: Well I act. I was in It chapter 1 and 2. I played Henry Bowers.

Then the realization hits you.

Y/N: Oh I've seen those movies they are so cool. You did so good.

Nic: Thank you. So Y/N what do you do?

Y/N: I used to work at a pet shop. I used to deal with the puppies and the adoption work for them. I was the only one there that was good at both.

Nic: Really? Do you want to meet my puppy?

Y/N: Sure.

Nic: Ok I'm pretty sure she's gonna love you.

Y/N: I'm pretty sure I'll love her.

He went to his apartment that's across the hall from yours and you got him a bottled water and sat there waiting for him. You then saw him holding the most adorable dog you've ever seen in your life.

Y/N: Nic she's adorable.

Nic: Y/N meet my baby Nala.

Y/N: Hi Nala. Oh Nic she's so precious and she's soft too.

Nic: You wanna hold her?

Y/N: Are you serious? Can I?

Nic: Yeah.

He hands you his dog and you took one look at her and she took one look at you and started to lick your face. You and Nic were laughing at how much she was licking your face.

You got down in the floor and started to play with her. Unbeknownst to you Nic took a video and a pic of you playing with Nala. You love her as if she was your own.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Nic: Y/N are you hungry?

Y/N: Yeah.

Nic: Come on let's go.

Y/N: What about Nala? This isn't her home.

Nic: She'll be fine I promise.

Y/N: Ok let's go.

You guys walk out into the bitter cold air and you make your way to his car. When you get inside it's nice and warm.

Nic: Where do you wanna go?

Y/N: How about some fast food?

Nic: Oh come on you can pick better than that.

Y/N: I can't think of anything else.

Nic: I know where to take you.

Y/N: And where would that be?

Nic: You'll see.

You guys got to know one another a little bit more on the way there and when you look up you see a really nice restaurant.

Y/N: Nic are you serious? I can't ask you to do that.

Nic: Yes Y/N I'm serious it's my treat.

Y/N: Well I don't know about you but I'm starving let's get going shall we?

Nic: We shall.

You guys walk inside and it's not that busy. You get seated and you order your drinks and you order your food. Your drinks and your food came and you guys continued to get to know one another more. During the very nice dinner you take a pic of Nic on your phone.

Photo Of Nic:

Liked by Nicholas Hamilton, Jaeden and 12.56K others

@Y/N-Y/L/N: First dinner with my new friend @Nic.Hamilton kinda nervous.

@Nic.Hamilton mentioned you in a comment.

@Nic.Hamilton: @Y/N-Y/L/N Anything for a pretty girl like you ;)

You blushed and put your head down and laughed. You guys then got ready and headed back to the apartment. When you got there you unlocked your door and you guys saw Nala patiently waiting for you guys on your couch. When she looked at you guys she got happy but stayed in her spot. You guys took Nala out to do her business and then walked her back inside into her home with Nic and he walked you back over to yours.

Nic: I had fun today Y/N.

Y/N: I did too Nic.

Nic: Are you busy tomorrow?

Y/N: Nope.

Nic: Wanna hangout tomorrow?

Y/N: Yeah sure.

Nic: Oh uh hand me your phone.

Y/N: Ok.

You handed him your phone and he put his number in there and texted himself so he would have your number.

Y/N: See you tomorrow Nic.

Nic: See you tomorrow Y/N.

Y/N: Goodnight Nic.

Nic: Goodnight Y/N.

Nala: *Barks*

Y/N: Goodnight Nala.

You headed back into your apartment and got ready for bed. You couldn't wait till tomorrow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.1K 752 32
An abused neko, Alexander Hamilton falls in love with Thomas Jefferson, a broke college student. ~~~ "Daddy?" I ask softly, laying my head on his ch...
16K 224 22
Imagines about the hottie Australian Nicholas Hamilton
841K 20K 51
❝ dacre montgomery? more like daddy bend me over a table and spank me then buy me a goat ❞ [social media] [female oc x dacre montgomery]
111K 2.6K 20
*THIS BOOK HAS A SEQUEL* ❤️❤️❤️