Hawkmoth's Challenge //A Perc...

By Darkness_Arise827

Three new students turn up at our heroes class one day without any warning. They are mysterious and seem to p... More

Author's note
How it all began (Part 1)*
How It All Began (Part 2)*
Secrets*
Blackout*
Blackout Defeated*
Danger*
Sphinx*
Sphinx Defeated*
Sequel

Answers*

4K 73 78
By Darkness_Arise827

Adrien's POV

"Plagg, do you know anything about those people?" I asked, lying face down on my bed. The voice came out quite muffled.

"No." He answered bluntly, zooming around the room. "Hey! Where have you hidden the cheese?"

I sighed. Of course he wouldn't give me any information like this. I sat up, and pulled out a slice of cheese from my jacket. Plagg's head whipped around instantly.

"If I give you this, then will you give me information?" I asked him.

"Maybe." He replied, clearly distracted. Well, this was the best offer I will get. I tossed him the camembert. He caught it in midair and gobbled it in one go.

"Well?" I demanded.

He blinked at me. "I don't know anything about these people. Never heard of them in my 2000 years of life." He answered, and then went to the upstairs bookcase to take a nap.

I took a deep breath to restrain myself from yelling at him. Well, at least I won't have to smell the camembert everywhere now.

With a huff, I went back to my old position on my bed, face-down. Who were those people? How did Galaxy know them? That guy, Leo, how did he get fire on his hand? What secrets were they hiding? I groaned and turned around. The frustration was getting almost unbearable now.

I wanted answers. Now. Too bad that our miraculous had started beeping when Ladybug was about to question them. I sat up.

I wanted answers, and I will get them.

****

I couldn't believe it. I was actually looking forward to having an akuma attack today. Well, not the akuma attack itself, but to the time after so we could interrogate those Americans. I took a deep breath, setting my expression to one of determination, and marched up the stairs in the front of our school. On my way, I saw my friends chatting, and I am pretty sure that Nino noticed me too, but when he opened his mouth to call me over, I gave him a pointed glare. I had one goal right now. To find them.

I found them, all right, they were talking and laughing with Samairah. They looked so happy, that I was deflated. I will ask them during patrol. Anyways, if I ask them as Adrien, they may get suspicious. Better to do it as Chat Noir.

We didn't have an akuma attack today. Of course. The one day I actually wanted an akuma attack, there wasn't one. But fortunately, it did give me and Ladybug some good time during patrol to make a plan. It was dangerous. Very dangerous. It was so because it consisted of trapping Galaxy, and that generally is a bad idea. Also, we had to trap the others too, and we had no idea how powerful they were. We were treading in the dark. Yet, we decided to go through with it. We'll see what happens.

****

Next day, the plan went into action. Me and Ladybug had made it in such a way that it would work even if an akuma attack did not happen. If it did, well and good, but if it didn't, we had a backup plan.

An akuma attack did not happen during the entirety of school. I was secretly hoping that one did, so at least one part of our plan will be truthful.

We had decided to go through with it at 3pm if an akuma attack did not happen. And so, at 2:55, I stood in front of the window in my room, looking outside, while simultaneously unwillingly breathing the fumes from the camembert the cheese- loving kwami was eating from beside me. Suddenly, my watch beeped. I transformed, jumped out of the window, and started running over rooftops. Ladybug joined me soon, and then, according to plan, we started jumping about, acting like we were attacking an akuma.

Now, you may be confused, but this was a part of our plan, that we would fight a non-existent akuma, deeming it as invisible, and hope that Galaxy and her friends show up so we can trap them and demand answers.

We had no idea how Galaxy got to know about the attacks, whether she saw us fighting or some instinct told her. We hoped that it was the former. Otherwise things will not go according to plan.

A small thunk! shook me out of my thoughts. Looks like our plan worked.

I turned around to see Galaxy shaking her arms. I looked around. Her friends were nowhere to be seen.

"Where is the akuma?" She asked.

"Where are your friends?" Ladybug replied with a counter- question. Galaxy shrugged.

"This mission seemed dangerous. I didn't want to endanger them." She replied.

"We need them." Ladybug said firmly. I have to say, she was good at this.

I looked up to see Galaxy frowning. "You don't know anything about their powers." She said. "Then how can you be so sure that we need their help?"

"Call it a woman's intuition." Ladybug was not usually the one to argue with Galaxy, but this time, she was determined to get what she wanted. Galaxy raised an eyebrow. For a second, I thought that she knew about our plan, but I quickly pushed it aside. No. Think positive.

The thought 'I am positive that she knows' began to form in my mind, but I shut the doors on it.

"Okay." She shrugged, and then did a backflip off the building.

Show off.

She was gone for an awfully long time. Half an hour, at least. I and Ladybug went off to detransform in the middle, as we had gotten tired and our kwamis had too.

When we came back, Galaxy was standing at the bottom of the building, looking skyward. Her three friends were there too.

Leo was fiddling with a couple of wires, making God knows what. Annabeth was staring at the architecture of a nearby building, and Percy squinting at what looked like a bronze knife.

We landed, drawing their attention to us.

"Hola!" Galaxy said, with what seemed like a big grin underneath her veil, which seemed a bit fake.

"Where is the akuma?" Annabeth asked, seeming a bit impatient. Ladybug frowned a little at her. Catching the look, Annabeth clarified sheepishly "I want to go back and finish my design for a building."

"I was scouting before I came here. I think I saw some clues that way." Ladybug said, and started to lead the way. We moved through the town, leading them on to a wild goose chase, searching for an akuma that did not exist.

I had gotten a little winded by the time we reached the last part of our plan. We turned into an alley, and then stopping suddenly, we let the others pass us. By the time they realised what happened, it was too late. A cage fell from the sky, effectively trapping them.

There was silence for a few moments, until they processed what just happened. I readied myself to fight off their attacks, but...... None came.

"I was wondering when this is going to happen." Leo said, looking at the bars above his head.

Percy sighed. "I guess you want answers."

"Yes. And you will give them to us." I said, stepping forward and saying this as viciously as I could.

"We never refused." Galaxy said simply. She sat down, and others followed suit. After a small pause, she started again. "We will tell you everything, if you swear upon your life to keep it a secret."

****

-Half an hour later-

I couldn't believe it. I was about to go into shock. Greek mythology, Gods, children with powers? What was all that? I glanced over to Ladybug. She looked as confused and shocked as I felt.

After a few minutes of processing time, I asked Galaxy "Are you a demigod too?" She shook her head. "Nah, I wish I was one, though, they are cool."

All four of them sat looking at a confused Ladybug and me, who were processing all that they had just told us. At last, Annabeth said irritably "We have told you everything, can you free us now?"

Shaking herself, Ladybug replied "Yeah, sure." She flung her yoyo over a horizontal flag post, and through the bars of the cage, and then pulled it taut, so that the head was wedged between the rods. Slowly, she began to lift it, pulling the cage upwards. I moved in to help her. Both of us used our full strength, and the additional bit that we got from our miraculouses, but the cage lifted only a little, just enough for them to wiggle out.

When all of them were safely out, we left the string and the cage clattered back to the ground. With a wave of Galaxy's hand, it was gone. She paused, and then spun around, swinging her staff too, so the flames at its top pointed towards us. Her dark eyes glittered dangerously behind her veil with twinkling stars.

"We have told you everything you needed to know. You had promised to keep it a secret. And you will do so, unless you want to be on the receiving end of a supernova." She growled.

We nodded fervently. "Good." She said, and then stood back up straight, lowering her staff. "Now I am hungry. Who wants ice- cream?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 103 12
This is my first story so please bear with me.One day Marinette comes into class looking pretty bad. Adrian goes to check on her as cat Noir, could t...
884 25 25
Marinette, just a normal girl with a normal life... until she got a pair of earrings and met Tikki. Ladybug, just your average hero... one that has...
47K 690 27
The Seven, Nico, Will, and Calypso go to Hogwarts. It starts as Percy and Annabeth teaching but progresses quickly. Will they be able to stop the new...
104K 5.2K 39
𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐆𝐄𝐓 𝐌𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓!─── 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭'𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞? 𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐢𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ...