Angelic

By lucifer-himself

A angsty precious sweet angel of a boy whose whole life is in white. And a big brooding man whose life is all... More

Authors message
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27

Part 21

524 9 0
By lucifer-himself

Lucifer

Throughout my day i met with more and more clients coming and going. On occasion oliver would shift at my feet or his little wings would flutter, they covered his body like a big blanket, they were starting to become more of a silver color, but the tips of them were curved down. Like something was wrong. Because a good superior knows an angel is sad or mood is wrong when there wings curve.

"hey hey sweet pea it's time to wake up, how about we go back and give you a nice bath and then we'll go out how's that sound?"

"good" he sleepy rubbed his eyes and crawled into my lap and i just pat his little bottom for a minute before picking him up and walking out of my office i could feel my big wings flourish out behind me as they were crushed by me sitting back in my office chair.

We soon arrived at my lair and i laid him down on the bed, and walked into our bathroom and turned on the water and stuck my elbow into it because if it burned your elbow then it's too hot for a little baby, and i didn't want him burning up.

I got bath salts out from under the sink that had a lavender scent so his muscles could relax from our previous scene, i sat the neosporin on the counter by the sink for when he was done in the bath and i emptied out the rest of his strawberry bubble bath into the bath.

I then went back into our bedroom and found him laying on his stomach still dressed, assuming it hurt for him to sit on his sore butt.The boy launched himself into my arms and he laid his head down on my shoulder while i walked him to the bathroom where i changed him out of his clothes. His ass was covered in bright reds and blues. I felt terrible as my hand caressed the marks on his butt. He had to be hurting. I lifted him up and slowly lowered him into the bath and he let out small cries as the heated water met his welts. But sooner or later he got comfortable and was splashing the water around, his wings became damp but not too damp, he'd just have to do a little shake to dry them off.

Oliver sat in the bath playing for at least thirty minutes while i went and picked out a cute outfit for him and something soft daddy for me. I wanted to do something cute with him tonight, he deserved it.

i yelled "are you almost done in there little mister?"

giggles exploded from the bathroom as oliver ran out butt naked with soap covering his little body and i was quick to grab him and put him on the bed i couldn't help but just to tickle his little body i pinched at his hips and under his thighs and caressed the sensitive spot on his neck.

"dadaaaa stop it" his silly little laugh filled the room mixed with my chuckles and sarcastic remarks, with the occasional "do you hear that voice telling me to stop? i have to be going crazy, what is that?!"

he kicked his little feet out and accidentally kicked me in the chest causing me to stop and cough for a minute.

Sooner or later the boys eyes got wide and fear filled as he covered his face with his hands and tears developed in his eyes with his lip puffed out, and his delicate wings dropped even more.

"i-i-i'm sorry" he hyperventilated.

i moves his hands from his face, and stroked the side of his cheek, to calm him down. " hey hey baby boy it's okay daddy's not upset just be more careful next time now tell me love what would you like to do tonight"

He just stared at me for a while. The gears where turning in that little head of his.

"outside"

"c'mon words baby, yes outside but what do you want to do outside?"

"flowers-"

"what about flowers bubby?"

"picnic with f-flowers outside in a pretty field"

he was so cute and hopefully this would perk those perfect delicate of a pair of wings.

I went back into the bathroom to get the Neosporin and a diaper for his sore baby bum. I lathered it on over the welts from my belt and he winced as the cold cream met his heated skin.

I then got him changed into a pair of black thigh highs, and buckle shoes with a baggy pair of black jeans and a dark red oversized sweatshirt that he would tuck into his mom style of jeans.

"cute"

He helped me pick out my outfit which consisted of black skinny jeans that were tight around my thighs, and a lose black shirt, with a pair of black vans.

"cute" he mocked me, and stuck his tongue out making a small noise as his cheeks went out from him blowing air.

my wings extended to their full length might i admit they were quite big, and after having all this control over such a little thing, my horns grew more pointy, and darker of a shade of black.

I lifted him off of the bed, oliver fell into my
arms into a big hug, and he made small huffs into my chest, my hand went over his soft fancy platinum white feathers.

He then smacked my shoulders with balled fist.
Causing me to release the tight hug from around his waist and i gritted my teeth together. But tried to ignore it.

"i-i wanna"

"what do you want baby doll"

"i wanna leave for our picnic!!" he shrieked in excitement.

"angels orders then"

I packed us two peanut butter and jelly's a chunky peanut butter one for him because he loved chunky peanut butter and a smooth one for me, because i couldn't stand chunky peanut butter, i packed pretzels for him and i, an applesauce for him, and a banana for me, along with two water bottles. I put all of our stuff into a little basket that was a darkish brown almost black. Along with our assorted food items, i packed a blanket his stuffed bear and pacifier just incase a diaper and more Neosporin.

I knew of the perfect place to take him where it could be just us, sunflowers, buzzing bees, and the sun set. I also took my phone, so i could sneak the occasional picture of him.

Angel

"i'm readyyyy" i whined and kicked my feet.

he handed me the basket to hold that had everything he packed which i didn't know of what any of it was.

But i did some snooping, i just couldn't contain myself.

There was a long silver box, at the end of the basket.

It was shiny.

"no peaking sweet thing" he snickered.

we walked out of the lair hand and hand before we made our ascend up and went to the portal, "i love you angel"

"i love you handsome devil" i winked just because i knew he couldn't.

he had a huge smirk on my face and bent down to kiss my forehead.

we walked into the portal and his wings made big whooshing  noises as we ascended our way up into the human world.

Once we got there we did a lot of walking down this what i would call enchanted stone path that had weeds growing out of it, along with dandelions blooming and bright lily's.

we then got into a field, a bright colorful field and we walked through it for a while.

"well this is the spot"

my jaw dropped, it was stunning absolute perfection, it was so pretty. I could stay here for ever.

Before my eyes was a field of sunflowers with a path just enough to watch the sun set right in front of us. He took the basket from my hands, and laid out the red velvet blanket onto the dirt floor of the sunflower field.

He sat down on the blanket as i just stared in awe at the site around me.

I heard a camera noise, and he had his phone in hand.

"heyyy no pictures silly man"

"c'mon sweet angel you look absolute adorable i just can't control myself and to believe you're all mine! Is absolutely insane i want to cherish this moment forever the look on your face was priceless as we showed up, so i'm sorry but i can take as many as pictures of you as i want"

my face flushed red, and my wings perked up, while the ends pointed out at his remark towards me.

his hand patted his lap gesturing for me to sit and i did as instructed and sat on the mans legs and he pulled out the two sandwiches and handed me my sandwich which was cut in fourths just how i like it because it's good bite sizes, and so i don't take as big of bites because that's one of his biggest pet leaves is when i take big bites.

He fed me my applesauce and gave me the occasional drink of water.

He opened the bag of pretzels for us to snack on as we finished up our very child like dinner, and he laid down and stretched and i laid down onto his shoulder and curled up into a ball into the inside of his body wrapping my arms around his big man hips.

He ran his fingers through my hair, and scratched at my scalp,and we watched the sunset together.

My wings fluttered as my body got chills from him scratching me but it was the good kind, not the uncomfortable kind of course.

"i have a surprise for you, i've been wanting to give this to you ever since i met you six months ago"

was it really that long since we met.

"close your eyes and absolutely NO peaking"

"yes sir" i giggles and put my hands over my eyes.

i heard him shuffling around in the basket and open a box as he slid  part of it out.

I felt a chain of some sort go around my neck and i heard him, put something over himself, as his i could no longer feel the presence of his hand over my body or even close to me.

"open angel"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

471K 26.2K 60
[BOOK 1] Not Edited - For the edited version see my bio Aquilam and Ignis, two clans fighting each other for more than a thousand years now. A pl...
363K 3.5K 5
--Demon Series, Book 2- side story-- River is an omega. Deemed worthless. His parents abandoned him at 13. Too weak to contribute, and too dark of a...
7.4M 196K 42
"But you can call me master my pretty little angel." Angel is only nineteen years old. He's studying law and is a really good writer. He doesn't drin...
60K 2K 9
Mykal was pretty much a loner, despite having two best friends. He recently finished training as a dominant and had been using his training in his sh...