Lost Inside × Stray Kids Feli...

By amenaieva

*COMPLETE* Lost everything you had... had no hope... but still fell in love.. F: So you like me? then...be my... More

Lost Inside
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21

Final

1.5K 50 31
By amenaieva

It was finally a break and thank god you didn't see Felix anymore. You were searching for Han everywhere, but you could find him. Till you saw a guy flirting with a girl. As the guy turned around you saw his face and it was Han.

You looked to I.N quiet shocked

Y/N: What the hell happened to him! How I remember he was shy and stupid.

I.N: Yeah like you said HE WAS. Now he is kinda the playboy of the school.

You were still trying to understand the situation right now. You decided to try talking with Han in the next brake. But because Felix can't see you, you asked I.N if he could bring Han somewhere where not a lot of students would go. And that would also be the first step in bringing the boys together.

You didn't make it to talk to Han in the other breaks, because he was no where to find. You were actually kinda feeling disappointed. You and I.N just left the University and you saw Han walking. You quickly turnet to I.N and almost screamed at him that he should run after Han.

I.N catched fast to Han and asked him if they could go some place quiet. Ofcourse Han was quite suspicious why I.N wanted to talk to him. They went to a park and sat on a bench. The atmosphere was getting every second weirder so you decided just to go to them.

Y/N: YA HAN JISUNG!

You just runed from the bushes and almost scared them to death, that they even both jumped of the bench.

I.N: I swear Y/N you are not a normal human being..

H: WTF?? Y/N? What are you doing here?

Y/N: I'm back from Sydney for good. That meens I'm living here again.

H: Ah.. okey..

Y/N: Ah okey???! PUT YOUR ASS UP AND MAYBE GIVE ME A DAM HUG!?

Han immediately stood up and hugged you.

H: Okey okey. It's nice to have you here again. We missed you.

Y/N: That reaction is already better.

H: So how come you are here? What about your father?

I.N: Daniel tricked us

H: Ha? What do you mean?

You explained everything to him. And after a while you all decided to go to your house and think what to do next. You were all in your livingroom playing video games with Daniel too.

D: So when are you going to tell Felix that your back?

Y/N: Soon... I don't know what to tell him when I see him.

H: Maybe that you missed him and you want to be with him again?

Y/N: Yeah but what if he gets angry at me and doesn't want to see me again?

I.N: I told you he is going to be mad that you didn't went to him as promised, but he would never tell you that he doesn't want to see you again.

D: Sis don't worry now you have the boys to help you out.

H: Exactly, now you have us. So just tell me what should we do.

After some thinking you decided that you don't want to do this alone, so the guys have to stay with you. The whole night you couldn't come to a perfect idea how would be the best way to meet him.

Next day Han and I.N picked you up from your house that you all could go to the university together. It was nice to see that Han and I.N are doing something together. At the university you were avoiding every change to meet Felix, so the boys came to an idea.

After the the classes were over Han and I.N both went to Felix.

H: Sup bro.

F: What is?

I.N: Why in such a bad mood huh??

F: I.N? Since when do you hang out together again?

H: Sorry no time for a long chat. We need to show you something. So come with us right now.

F: Sorry can't, have other stuff to do so..

I.N: Nop sorry can't let you go.

Han and I.N holded Felix shoulder really tight that he couldn't run away from them. Then after some time Han noticed you and stopped. You saw that they were holding Felix, but Felix didn't saw you yet, because he was the whole time nagging that they should let go of him

But as Felix saw that Han is looking somewhere, he looked too. The boys let him go, but Felix didn't move even an inch neither did you. You were only staring at each other, for a quite long time. Till you got your courage to say something.

Y/N: Hi..

F: Hey..

Y/N: So how have you been? Probably without me not that good

You started smiling a bit but Felix was still dead serious. You looked down feeling like you will cry any second.

F: So since when are you back?

Y/N: Since few days..

F: And obviously I'm the last one finding that out... Didn't you make a promise?

Y/N: Yes but you also said you will all stay together, but you didn't so I had to do something.

F: You still could came to me first.. Anyways I need to go.. See you around I guess ..

You watched how Felix turned around and walked away from you. You couldn't control you tears anymore so you started crying. I.N and Han immediately ran to you.

Y/N: He hates, what should I do now..

Han looked at I.N

H: Bring her home. I will go after him

Han ran after Felix. As Han reached Felix he pushed him a bit.

H: What the hell are you doing!?

F: What is your problem

H: My problem is that you hurt her. And you don't even know what happened.

Felix looked down for a few seconds and then looked at Han again.

F: Fine tell me

Han told everything to Felix about how Daniel tricked you into leaving them, how she tried to bring them together and how scared she was to talk to Felix. After listening Felix only nodded

F: First I would never tell her that I don't what to see her because she is still very precious to me, but I need a bit time

And like this he left. Han then went to your house and told everything what Felix told him. You were feeling a bit better that you are still precious to Felix but still there aas a part of you that was still a bit scared.

* 1 week latter *

You got a group phone call from Han, I.N and Daniel.

Y/N: WTF Daniel why are you also on this group phone call, you are in our kitchen can't you just come here.

D: No I'm to lazy to go the stairs up.

H: Okey guys anyways, Y/N so are you coming tomorrow to the college party or not?

Y/N : I don't know anymore

D: Yes you are going. I spend a lot of money on that dress and plus you need to see Felix.

I.N: I agree. So it's decided, I' ll pick you up tomorrow.

* Next day *

You got ready for the party and you weared the dress Daniel thought you.

After some time I.N also came.

Y/N: Wow you look nice. I'm impressed.

I.N: Well you look also really amazing.

You arrived to the party. As you staped out of the car, again all eyes were on you. After like two hours you were getting bit bored, you were actually about to leave but then you saw Felix coming right to you.

F: Wow you look amazing.

Y/N: Thx. So how is your time to think going.

After that question you only saw Felix smile and the next thing you know, he was hugging you.

F: It's going amazing, that I have a question for you. Do you want to be my girlfriend again??

Y/N: Do you even need to ask.

He hugged you even harden and kissed you.

* 3 Years latter *

Finally the day has came. Your wedding.
Alsomst a half year ago Felix proposed to you. And it was time for the wedding. And the best thing was Daniel paid for everything. You had the best weddind hall and the best wedding dress

The wedding was amazing. It was one of the happiest days ever.

And one more year latter. Daniel had also an wife, Han had a fiance and sadly I.N was still alone. And Felix and you got a litte baby .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

225K 7.3K 43
WILL UNDERGO MAJOR EDITING BUT THE STORY ITSELF WILL REMAIN THE SAME What's friendship compared to debuting and becoming successful? We were friends...
46.5K 2.9K 50
Jisung wanted someone to love him and when all hopes seemed to have vanished, he simply had to try it online. Nothing could go wrong, right? ~The sto...
6.4K 199 36
➸ "Man, I knew you were Seungmin's friend, but I could have never guessed you would be this lame! I bet you don't even know how to enjoy your life...
517 34 13
Promises being broken can lead to hearts breaking and mistakes being made. Fellow Stays please don't hate me for this story...hope you like it.