Photographs (Luke Hemmings)

Procrashtonates

When her world gets shaken up, Bailey, her family, and her new amazing group of friends have to adapt their l... Еще

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
SEQUEL
No update- just words!
Long Time No Talk!

Chapter 36

6.5K 150 92
Procrashtonates

We got our bags from baggage claim and went to find Luke's aunt who was picking us up.

"Luke!"

"Hi Aunt Susan," Luke said pulling her into a hug.

"Nice to see you again," she said pulling me into a hug.

"How was your flight?" She asked as we made our way to the exit.

Luke told her it was long and boring, just like it was when he moved to America a few years back. He wasn't able to sit still for long so being forced to sit in a chair for over 20 hours was tough.
We walked outside and the warm Sydney air hit my skin. It was 5pm in Australia, so the sky was a mixture of orange and blue.

"Wow," I mumbled.

"Pretty right?" Luke asked as we walked through the parking garage. I nodded my head.

"It's one of the things I miss," he said putting one arm around my shoulders. I looked up at him and smiled.

"The car is in car park B so we have to go down a level," his aunt said as we began to walk down a few stairs.

I chuckled quietly, "Car park."

"What?" Luke asked.

"I'm American. I'm use to parking lot," I explained.

"We're in Australia now babe," he said giving me a smile. I rolled my eyes as we approached a black car that appeared to be his aunts.

We put our suitcases in the trunk before getting into the car and leaving the airport. During the car ride, Luke's aunt and I talked about where we've each traveled in the world. My list was a lot shorter than hers.

"We have to drive over the Sydney Harbour Bridge. It's equal to the golden gate bridge you guys have in America," she said to me. I nodded, I felt odd about bridges. They were so pretty, but they could fall out underneath of you at any given time.

"I haven't even been over that one," I chuckled. I had never been to California.

We drove over the bridge and the view was beautiful. Sydney was surrounded by pretty blue water. Luke explained each of the building's as we passed, like the Sydney Opera House.

"We're almost to the house," his aunt said. I looked at the clock on the dashboard seeing that we had been driving for close to half an hour now.

"This is so weird," I said as his aunt turned into a neighborhood.

"What is?" Luke asked.

"You guys drive on the wrong side of the road, and the steering wheel is on the wrong side too," I said chuckling.

"Who defines the right side?" Luke asked me with a smile.

"Touche," I said seeing his point.

"Here's my old school," Luke said as we drove by a small building. Luke rolled down the window and stuck his middle finger in the air outside of the car.

"Really?" I asked laughing. "Did you not like it there?"

"It was okay, I just hate school," he said bringing his arm back into the car. I laughed again, but I would probably flick off our high school too.

"We're home," his aunt said with a smile as she parked in her driveway.

We walked in and were greeted by Luke's uncle. We all made small talk about the flight and the ride over.

"I just picked up this pizza seeing as you guys would probably be tired from the flight," his uncle Joe said leading us into the kitchen.

We all sat down and Luke's aunt and uncle asked us how school was going, our plans about college, and how excited we were for graduation.

"Bailey and I are going to go unpack and then probably head off to bed. I can already feel the jetlag," Luke said as we all finished eating.

We all exchanged our goodnights and I followed Luke down the hallway. He gave me a quick tour of the small house.

"I use to live here before we sold the house to my aunt and uncle, because we were moving to America," Luke explained as he placed his hand on a door knob.

"This is my old room," he said pushing the door open.

We both walked in and placed our suitcases on the ground. The walls of the room were white just like his current room. I walked over to his book shelf, and scanned my eyes over the CD's that filled it.

"Australian artists," he said watching me read the names that I didn't recognize.

My eyes scanned over his cricket trophies and I smiled at some of the team photos he had next to them.

"You never wanted to bring these to America?" I asked turning to look at him. I didn't get why he would leave his stuff here. He shook his head.

"I didn't really need them, they're nice memories but I don't care all that much for them."

I yawned and started to feel the jet lag take over my body. It was 5am back home so my body and mind was exhausted.

"I don't like jet lag," I pouted. Luke walked over to me and pulled me in for a hug. He kissed the top of my head.

"Go get ready for bed," he mumbled against my hair.

I nodded and grabbed what I needed from my suitcases before making my way into the bathroom across the hall. When I came back into the room, Luke was wearing nike shorts and a cut off t-shirt. He smiled at me before getting up and making his way into the bathroom.

I crawled into bed on the side closest to the wall and pulled the covers over my body. I leaned over to the nightstand and grabbed my phone. I noticed there was a little piece of paper on top of my screen.

Wifi Code- 98702834

I smiled and typed the code into my phone. He knew me so well. I put the piece of paper back onto the table before texting my family telling them that I was here.

*I'm here guys :) It's only 7pm here, but i'm going to sleep. Jet lag sucks, goodnight ily!* I sent to Casey and Ally in our group message before putting my phone back on the table.

Luke came in, shutting the door quietly behind him. He crawled into bed right next to me and took his shirt off before dropping it onto the floor.

I cuddled into his smooth chest, "I love you," I said closing my eyes.

"I love you too," Luke said kissing the top of my head, I could smell the mint on his breath as I fell asleep.

-

I opened my eyes, and I looked up to see Luke holding his phone over my head. He was on twitter reading his timeline. I moved a little and he looked down at me with a smile.

"Morning," he said quietly.

"What time is it?" I asked rubbing my eyes.

"About 6am."

"What about American time?"

"4pm I think," Luke said after taking a second to think about it.

"I feel confused," I said, blaming the jet lag.

Luke nodded his head and kissed my forehead. "I can make you breakfast? Pancakes or cereal?" he asked stretching.

"Pancakes please," I said sitting up.

"My aunt and uncle are working today, so we have the house to ourselves. They figured they would give us a day to get use to the timezone and then they'll be off the other days we're here to take us places," he said and I nodded.

We stood up and made our way to the kitchen. I sat at a stool in the kitchen island while Luke prepared our pancakes. I looked out the window, Sydneys sky was so pretty.

"Uh Luke," I said quickly.

"Yeah?"

"There's a giant spider right outside your window," I said terrified. The spider was the biggest thing I've ever seen. It was probably the size of both of my hands put together.

"That's normal in Australia," he said shrugging it off.

"Yep, I could never live here," I said shaking my head making Luke laugh.

"If those are normal to you, then why do you still scream like a girl when you see a spider back home?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"A spider is a spider!" Luke exclaimed making me laugh, he did have a point.

Luke then placed a stack of pancakes in front of me.

"Thanks," I smiled.

"Orange juice," he said placing a glass and a container of orange juice in front of me as well.

"How'd ya know?" I asked. I didn't remember ever telling him that I preferred it over apple juice.

"You always scrunch your nose when I drink apple juice," he said smiling.

I laughed, it was probably true. I liked apple juice, but I had to be in the mood for it. I could drink orange juice all the time though.

"We're gonna go on a little hike today, okay?" Luke asked as we ate the food he made us.

"Okay, where?" I asked.

"You ask so many questions," Luke groaned before stuffing another forkful of pancakes into his mouth, "You'll see."

After we ate, I walked back into our room and changed into appropriate hiking clothes.

"Hey babe, I'm ready to go whenever you are," I said to Luke. I was eager to explore Australia, and see where Luke was taking me. I also knew I would be exhausted afterwards and could nap.

"Is four water bottles enough?" he asked appearing into the room.

"Do you need that much water?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him.

"No but you need to be hydrated," he said making me chuckle and roll my eyes.

"We only need one each, i'll be okay. I can't even drink a full water bottle myself," I said with a smile.

"Are you sure? Tell me if you're tired and need to sit okay," he said sternly. I walked up to Luke and stood up on my tiptoes wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I'll be okay," I said with a smile before kissing him softly. I felt the tension in his body go away as his muscles began to relax.

"Okay," he said quietly, "Let's go."

-

"Okay now I need to sit," I said panting. We just walked an incline for about a half an hour. We were finally at the top of a cliff, but I was exhausted. I walked over to a rock and sat on it, letting air flow through my exhausted lungs.

"You alright?" Luke asked sitting next to me putting his arm around my shoulder.

I nodded, "Just had to catch my breath."

"Come on," he said kissing the side of my head before standing up and pulling me with him.

We walked over to the edge of the cliff behind the guardrail that was placed to stop anyone from falling over.

"Wow" I said looking at the view in front of me. You looked down to see the beautiful water that surrounded Sydney. You could see it hitting the bottom of the cliff. When you looked out in front of you, you could see the city of Sydney. Lots of buildings, and the harbour bridge.

"All the lights light up at night, it's really cool," Luke said not taking his eyes off the beautiful sight.

"I love how you know of all these pretty places," I said wrapping an arm around Luke's waist.

"They're not as pretty as you," Luke said quietly with a smile.

I wanted to comment how cheesy that was, but all I could do was smile. I stood up on my tiptoes and placed a kiss on his lips.

"Can I have my phone?" I asked Luke, who had it in his pocket since I didn't have a pocket of my own. He handed it to me, and I snapped a few pictures of the view. I was glad I decided against leaving my phone at home.

"Come here," I said flipping the camera view. Luke leaned in and we took a view pictures together before he took one of me alone with the view behind me.

We sat together and admired the view. I listened to Luke tell me stories from when he lived in Australia as a kid. I smiled and listened, he sounded happy when he talked about his childhood. I admired his strength, I could never grow up somewhere and be forced to leave it all behind to go to a new country.

We decided three hours was a good amount of time to spend disconnected from the world. We walked back down the small mountain hand in hand, talking about anything and everything.

A little while later we pushed open the door to the house and made our way to our room. We both collapsed on the bed letting out a tired huff.

"I'm gonna take a shower okay?" I said sitting up.

"Alright, you can use the shower across the hall. I use the other one down the hall, and then we can take a nap," Luke said smiling at me.

I agreed and gathered what I needed before making my way into the bathroom.

-
A/N

I feel like this was so boring xkdsrjrn sorry.
Anywhooo leave comments idk what to say.
Twitter: @procrashtonates :-)
(and go read Cliffords420 Michael fanfic called forget)

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

94.5K 2.4K 76
No one knows everything about anything. Somebody may think that, but let's face it, people have secrets. Lauren, a thirteen year old innocent child...
16K 385 55
[[Sequel to Imagination]] Nothing lasts forever, nothing stays the same. ((Completed))
196K 5.2K 70
I never thought an anxiety attack could be the best thing to happen to me. Do not read without reading part 1 first, you won't understand half of it...
1.4K 114 22
in which fetus luke loves fetus michael's girl and will do anything for her to love him back