Badass [ Ateez San ff ]

By latteyou

Only to get back with his ex girlfriend, San the badass in school has to change just to made up with Haneul h... More

O P E N I N G
•T W O•
•T H R E E•
•F O U R•
•F I V E•
•S I X•

•O N E•

2.4K 52 23
By latteyou

AUTHOR

He's running from the toilet to the classroom but still not seeing the sight of him. He run to the locker but he's not there either. Where is that badass?

He take out the paper out from his back pocket and read it again and again.

“ Meet me at the netball court at 1pm. ”

Suddenly the paper that he was reading being snatched by someone. He look up at the person and it's him. With the lollipop in his mouth.

“What is this?” he asked before reading it himself.

Yeonbin just stand there, quietly. With a quick moves he takes Yeonbin's hand and look at the wristwatch at his wrist.

It's 12.58 pm. With that not so long look at the watch he run away with quick pace to the netball court where he only get a minute to got there.

Arrive at the netball court, he saw a girl standing at the center of the court with her back facing him. He smile, seeing she's talking to herself.

Their distance was only 30 inch while her back still facing him.

“Are you talking with yourself again?” His voice making her jumped and quickly turn around and look up to him. She's startled to know their face are so close.

“Im not talking to myself. I'm just ... practicing.” she mumbling he last word. Then suddenly San take her right hand and locked with his.

“We've been ignored each other these weeks.” San confessing while his other hand caressing her cheek. She felt uncomfortable right now.

“Are you planning something for us?” his face coming closer that makes her wants to back away. She just looking down, don't want to look up to his eyes.

His face coming closer, more closer and closer.

“I'm breaking up with you.” Haneul said.

Right then, San stop coming closer. His eyes widen but Haneul didn't look up to him. San back away and loosened his hand that locked with Haneul. He stare at Haneul unbelievable. Like she's not real. Like what Haneul said just now was a dream.

His world stopped. He can't move a muscle. He didn't realise that Haneul was looking at him.

“I know you still can't believe this but ... I'm breaking up with you. We shouldn't be together.” she explained. But San being the trouble kid he is, never listening.

San slowly meeting his eyes with Haneul beautiful brown rounded eyes. To him, Haneul is the cause he's still living. He can't find other girl as perfect as Haneul. He know, he won't find other.

“Then, all these years? We were together. You said you love me.” San was about to burst in tears but he hold it in. He don't want Haneul to think he's a crybaby.

“We were together for 2 years. Yes. I do said I love you. But things changed now. I regret.” Haneul didn't think what she's saying. But whatever it is, she's regret.

“Regret of what?” San can be scary sometimes. His eyes turned into red as his eyes was ready to let the tears he was holding out.

He's not ready to break up with Haneul. He's not ready and never will. Haneul is his half part. He can't live without her. Without her smile, her body, her voice, her face and everything.

“Nothing. I just realised something. I think it's the best if we parted. We can't be together. Our world is completely different. You are a badass guy and I have to focusing on my study.” Haneul complaining.

In these 2 years they were together, Haneul never complained about San. She's just following the flow. She never talk about San or his behaviors. Maybe this is why Haneul wanted to end this.

It is because of his behaviors and personality.

“I need to go. Goodbye.” with that simple goodbye Haneul walk away and get inside the school.

San still standing there. Rain was slowly pour out, he just let the rain bathing him. Because he's nothing now. Without Haneul, he's nothing but a badass boy.

Yes. Their world are completely different to compare. San the bad boy and troubled kid in this school while Haneul is the smartest girl in this  school, she likes to studying while San likes to beat people.

They start this dating 2 years ago when their first meeting in the at the orientation. That time, Haneul was talking with her friends while San was buying something to eat. San was carrying a noodles while walking back to his sit. That time, San was a good kid.

Flashback - orientation hall

The new grades in the school was queueing in the hall to heard a speech from the principal. As the principal giving his speech to the students suddenly San's eyes was glancing at the girl who sat in front of him not so far from him.

San stare at her. He thinks she's cute. With her long hair tied into ponytail. That little silver earrings tucked to her left ear. She's beautiful.

“And now, we will let you all go to eat at the canteen. Whoever wanted to ask something please come here. Thank you.” the senior said.

San get up and walked out of the hall with his friend, Yeonbin. I mean, his childhood friend that's why they became friend at the first place.

“Hey, what do you want to eat?” Yeonbin asked while both of them was queue at the canteen.

San was about to answer but suddenly he saw the same girl was walking with her friends to buy something. San couldn't stop looking at her beside she's looking at him too.

What makes San excited was she smile to him.

“Hey bro! I'm asking you.” Yeonbin makes San came back to reality.

“Anything.”

“Then let's get a noodles.” Yeonbin suggested and they buy noodles.

As they want to go back to their sit suddenly someone walk in front of San but he didn't realise it because his eyes was searching for that girl.

While he's looking everywhere he didn't know when was his noodles dropped on the floor. He look up to the guy that was crashed into him and making him angry.

“Hey! Don't you look at where you going?” the senior was really mad because his shirt was totally soaking with soup.

“Huh? I am looking at where I'm going but you're not. Now you want to put blame on me, fatty?” San gave a nickname to that senior because he's fat and bold.

“Who do you call fatty?!” the senior started get angrier. All of the students was watching the scenes where the fatty senior was about to beat the badass junior.

“Im-I'm so sorry for my friend. He needed to know his place. I'm sorry, hyung.” Yeonbin interrupted because he don't want San to beat someone who is older than him.

“You should learn from your friend how to be more respectful. Lucky you I'm not in the mood to fight right now.” the fatty said before walked away.

Yeonbin let San go and look at him. “You are crazy. How can you want to have fight today? You think principal won't know this problem? If he knew we might will not be here tomorrow, understand?” Yeonbin nagged.

But San just ignoring him because Yeonbin always like that when it comes to fight. He's like his older brother who always nagging to him.

“Whatever. I need to go. It's hot in here.” with that San walk away. He don't know where he goes but he know he wanted to be alone.

He sat at the bench near the netball court. He look at the view until he hear someone couching behind him. His head turn to the person and it's her.

She's smiled while San looked at her unbelievable. She walked down to sit beside San and can't stopped smiling. San was thinking this is a dream.

A dream where his crush finally sat beside him.

“So, having a fight on the first day of school huh?” that's the first words Haneul asked San. He couldn't be happier. Haneul smiled to him.

“No. Actually I'm—...” San lose words when he realise Haneul was looking directly in his eyes. He's blushing. San looked down.

“You're so cute when you blushing.” Haneul complain and taking out her right hand to San.

“I'm Lee Haneul. What's your name?” Haneul is so friendly. That is one of the things San love about her. She was the one introduced herself to San.

“I'm Choi San.”

That's the beginning of their love story. First year of school seems like meeting their first love.

San meeting his first love in this school.

That time he swear, that he will never ever let Haneul go from his life. Never. Even the tsunami will parted them, he will find her everywhere.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 17.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
216K 5.1K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
319K 9.5K 84
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
172K 7.1K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...