Black Hearts

By mishhtalkative

Moving on is about accepting and learning, not ignoring and forgetting. Because, there is love after 'love f... More

Shadi
Baggages????
Presence...
Nai...na...
Yeh he Yaarana
Navupadesham
A lie
Tangled Silence
Confusion
New Resolution?
Nandu Note
RaJveer?
Hidden Treasures
Halloween
Baatein
The End ???
A New Nest
Naina ka Sasural
Anu - A No More Secret
Nayi Tazveerien
We too had a love story ?
Is that you?
Naam toh suna hoga!
It's the time to Cook!!!
Chapter!
Ata Mahji Satakli
Darna Zaroori He
Scared Games
Surprises and Miracles
New Update
Kuch Naye Kadam
Chimes Before The Storms
Walk Down Memory Lane
Raina Or Ranya
Ranya Or Raina - 2
Pavizha Mazha
Chapter 37
Back To ❤️ Center
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Sandwiched
Gharwali - Baharwali
Halka Halka Suroor
Mausam Beiman He
Mumma Hen
Fake - Real
Love Quadrilaterals
Trapped.
Maybe I'm Amazed
Collision of Past - Present
Unkahi Baatein
Roll Camera Action
Final Destination
Kuch Sawal Yun Hi
Phir le aaya dil
Colorful Hearts

Tera Ehsaan

770 85 148
By mishhtalkative

Pune..........

Naina - " Bhaiyya, Kalyani Nagar Chaloge kyaa???...."

" Nahii madam..."

Naina grabbing random another cab guy,
" Kyaa aap..."

" Nahi chalta madam..."

Naina - " Bhaiyya, woh..."

"Woh Apun ka ilakha nahinhe madam..."

Naina - " Bhaiyya, aapko main double charge dungi..."

" Wapas aaate khaali Ana padega..nahin jaayega madam....."
He strictly denied, moving his vehicle forward....

Naina - " Idiot...kaha fas gayi tu ab....isase achcha hota ki khud tum Vaishu ko call kardeti...woh apne yaha le toh jaati tumhe....
U bhagna toh nahi padta...."
She smacked her own head cursing the brilliant ideas suggested by her brain...

" Madam, apun le jaayega...free mein..Bina shor machaye, badi badi ankhe dikhaye chalogi kyaa???..."
A cutlering voice came from behind with boiled her blood...as it seemed to be flirting with her....

This is too much...akeli ladki dekhii nahi.. chedna shuru hogaye...
Iski toh....she lifted her foot to take out her desii joota, without eyeing at the man.....

Bouncing back her hair, she turned in one swing raising her joota filled hand,
" Saale, samajh kyaaa ra...."

Her pupils widened with shock, letting the joota fall on the road....the bag found its way down, with a thud, as the owner left it alone...

There he stood, with his hands filled inside the pockets, eyes narrowed due to excess sunny rays, exhibiting his teeth clad, upsss with a cheeky grin....
In short with a hot appearance 😍🔥

Naina - " Tum ??... " coming out of shock, correcting her language,

" Aap ???..."

Rajveer forwarded his hand,
" Hii, I'm Ranveer....
Capt. Ranveer Singh Shekhavat... "
Introduced with a swag...

Naina felt her head rotating anticlockwisely, with this new revealation,
" Aap aur Ran.. Rajveer twins he???..."

Smile still lingering on his lips, he thought not to answer her question???
And dragged her along with him, concentrating on the road... She followed him without uttering a word, not protesting for entering her life again...with the same face???
Still being a chalta firta statue, her right hand carrying the luggages....

Reaching the dead end, he made her sit in a car, and stuffed those pretty weighting bags in the back seat, so that she won't be able to think.of changing her seat... The character of cab driver won't be suited for a smart and sexy Intelligence officer like him....

The car got started with a silence taking its seat between them, which seemed too boring for everyone reading the story....
So his phone beeped interrupting their boring session to entertain everyone to a small extent... he tapped its head putting it on speaker as his hands were busy in romancing with steering wheel....

Rajveer - " Haaan Navu..."

Naina's ears got instantly connected with the name 'Ranveerr' took and focused her eyes on him, letting the ear do it's work...

Naveen on tbe other side,
" Veeru, Gudiya mili ki nahi ???
Late toh nahi Gaya tu??? "

Rajveer still his eyes fixed on the road,
" Nahi...mere saath hi he woh... late toh tha main...fir shortcut leli..."

Naveen - " pata tha ki yahi hoga... Ab Ghar jaake kuch khaa lena...
Kal raat ka dinner bhi skip Kiya hoga tumne... aur zaroorat nahi he ki aaj hi duty join Kare tu... "
He warned...

Rajveer - " waise bhi nahi jaane Wala tha main... Woh Jeep service ke liye bhi Dena he..."

Naveen - " phir theekh he... Apna khayal rakhna aur drive karte kisi aur ka phone na utana..."
He said like a mother ordering her child...

Rajveer shaking his head,
" Yupp... Ab phone rakh main drive Kar raha..."

He ended the call not wanting to hear the further lectures...and took a turn, making Naina fall on him....

Rajveer holding her with his left hand,
" Aaram se...seat belt baandloo apna..."

She followed his words....and he mentally smiled the way she is behaving with him...
This is not her usual self...

Naina opening her mouth,
" Ranveer... "
Shw called him...

Rajveer - " Hmm..."

Naina - " aap kyaa suchmein Ranveer he?? "
She asked to clear her doubts...

Rajveer - " Haan. Kuch log toh aise hi bulate he mujhe..."
He answered hiding his smile....not diverting from his work...

Naina - " Fir aapko Bhaiyya Veeru kyun bularahe the... woh toh Rajveer ko aise...."

She stopped abruptly, as something flashed in her mind...
That word, " Kuch log "

Naina sharply eyeing at him, as if trying to read his mind,
" Aapko baaki ka log kyaa bulate he??..."

Rajveer halted the car, in parking lot, and turned to her, facing her beautifully eyes,
" Mujhe Navu ne Veeru kaha because he love calling so... Aur army mein sub mujhe Capt. Shekhavat bulate he... Ladkiyaaa RV RV karte he...aur normally log... "

Naina repeating his last words, brought her face near to him,
" Kyaa bulate he..."

Rajveer - " Ra....Jveer bulate he..."
He uttered brushing his nose with hers, accidentally and stepped out...

Naina with a utter shock,
" WTF...." 

Rajveer peeped through the window,of Naina's side
" And Meri ek khas dost he joh mujhe Ranveer bhi bulati he... So there is no fuck going on here....its purely the truth... "
He uttered opening the door for her....

Naina - " I'm not coming anywhere...
Kis haq se aap mujhe kahi le jaa sakte he...
You can't force me...."
She shouted at him still in a low tone... getting down....not obeying to him still acting according to his words unconsciously...

Rajveer making the things clear,
" I'm sorry !!!  but I don't remember ki Maine tumhe kahi bhi force nahi Kiya. You are the who came with me....."

Naina - " Aapne Ranveer bola toh Maine socha ki you are Shekhavat's twin and is naate main aapki Bhabhi huii... Agar main Mana kardeti toh aapka... "
She went on and went on and went on... continuously blabbering about everything she can... Not to forget following him like a mad puppy, who took her bags along with him in lift...

Rajveer pressing the 4th floor button, said in genuine tone,
"Itne se time mein tumne itnaa kuch calculate Kar bhi liya...???...."

Naina in a obvio tone,
" Haan "

Rajveer - " Hum ek mahine saath rahe...and you still cared for my name even after knowing that I'm not in love with you..."

Naina - " it was my duty... Aapne Mera Bhai ka khayal rakha... Toh itna karna..."

Rajveer standing close to her,
" Agar main Rajveer hoke tumhe bulata toh aati nahi tum???..."

Naina not meeting his eyes which seemed grabbing her with it's magnetic force,
" Aap kis haq se bulate mujhee??..."
She questioned him back....

Rajveer nnot wasting a second,
" Tum dost ho Meri... Isn't it enough..
Dosti mein koyi break ups na hote Naina..."

Naina fed up with his charming words,
" Okay...."
She raised her voice to stop his talks...

" Hum dost he...and please uske naate hi sahi leave me alone... Koyi aur ehsaan na chahiye aapse..."
Few tears walked down on her cheeks....

And the lift door got opened. ..

Rajveer making a sad face,
"Agar tum mujhse koyi help nahi Lena chahti toh yahi sahi...."
He dropped the luggage which directly fell on her feat....

Naina - " aaahhhhhh...."
She moaned in pain...holding her legs...

Rajveer raising his hands,
" Upsss... Tumne chodne kaha Maine chod.dii...
Ab ander chaloge ki main..."

Naina moving away from him,
" Sochna bhi math....bilkul.nahi..."

Rajveer in a cool tone,
" Tumhe utaunga nahi....bhari bhi ho tum...
Subhah ka gym session hogaya he Mera...

Main yeh bolne Wala tha ki main Ramu Kaka ko bulata hu..."

Naina difficulty carried her bag, walking towards the main door.....and stumbled as her leg got stuck with the door mat...

Rajveer held her elbow and pulled her towards him, making her dash with his taut chest,
" Pakad lun yaa chod dun???..."
He asked raising his right eyebrow....

Naina competing with him,
" Chod dijiye..."

He smiled and left her.... Letting her kiss the door mat.... afterall she should know with whom she is messing with....

************************************

Peeps, who are cursing me not giving the update yesterday's night,

Sunlooo,

Writer tapak gayi thi...i.mean so gayi thi...🤭

Aapki,
Nandu ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.8K 36
What happened to Left Right Left world when I entered KMA 😜 **This story will be VERY, VERY Adult. 😜😜😜😜
64.3K 3.6K 33
This story is only for Raina lovers..an eternal love story....what happened when u hate someone to the core, but ultimately she became the reason for...
6.2K 327 3
Raina story What happens when the person, who loves you the most starts to prioritise something else.
68.5K 4.3K 46
What if proving Naveen innocent was NOT the reason Naina had come to the academy? They say truth is stranger than fiction, but what is the truth? / ...