Creepypasta Boyfriend Scenari...

By thesleepymonster

So, I'm bored and saw more of these female scenarios than male. Might as well give it a try. Basically, for m... More

Intro
Requests
First Encounter - Part One
First Encounter - Part Two
Meeting Again
Hanging Out
Confession
First Kiss
You're Sick
He's Sick
Sleeping Arrangements
Text Messages
Wearing His Clothes
He's Jealous
He Pranks You
You Prank Him
Getting Hurt (nothing too bad)
Meeting Your Sibling/s
Neko/Inu Reader
Dark Link - Part One
Dark Link - Part Two
Lazy Days
Powercut
Waking You Up
Lovey Day
Q and A
Q and A
incorrect quotes
Offenderman - Part One
Offenderman - Part Two
Splendorman - Part One
Splendorman - Part Two
School - Part One
School - Part Two
Clone M/N - Part one
Clone M/N - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part One
Candy Pop - Part Two
Candy Pop - Part Three
You're Drunk
Zalgo - Part One
Zalgo - Part Two
Zalgo - Part Three
Meeting the Parents
Jason the Toymaker - Part One
Jason the Toymaker - Part Two
Jason the Toymaker - Part Three
He's Drunk
Rake - Part One
Rake - Part Two
Rake - Part Three
Babysitting
Part One : Odd
Part Three : Escape / Rescue
Kagekao - Part One
Kagekao - Part Two
Kagekao - Part Three
Neko/Inu Boyfriend
Pets
Catching You Cry + Comforting You
Small Note
Puppeteer - Part One
Puppeteer - Part Two
Puppeteer - Part Three
M/R got Horns/Wings
Beach / Pool Day
Allergy Season
Meeting Other Creepypastas
Nicknames
Calling You by Your Full Name
Boyfriend Turns into the Opposite Sex
Babysitting Sally
He's Clingy
Camping
Body Switch
Bloody Painter

Part Two : Crazy Ex

7.4K 136 102
By thesleepymonster

Okay, so, here is part two!

Now meaning of (Ex/N)

(Ex/N) = Ex-Boyfriend's Name

~~~

Offenderman-

"Wow, he doesn't stop." (Ex/N) said, swiping to decline another call from Offender. "Wonder what his message is gonna be this time." He taunted, making you scoff.

"I don't disappear often." You stated, throwing a bouncy ball at the window then caught it. You were about to throw it again till you heard Offender's voice.

"Hey, its me again. Just wanted to know if you can contact me. Even if its a text message. Did...did I do something wrong? Please, call back. I'm getting worried."

"Offender..." You muttered sadly. You shook your head before scoffing. "He's gonna figure it out eventually." You said, throwing the ball again. "He's not dumb."

"I don't think he's gonna go straight for me unless you mentioned me to him." (Ex/N) said, playing on your phone.

"You don't know Offender..." You muttered quietly.

Hoodie-

You tapped the foot cuff on your ankle before glancing at your ex, who was looking out the window. "How long did you know?" You asked making him look at you. "What?"

"You must've figured when I was dating someone. So, how long did you know?" You asked, leaning your head back against the wall.

He shrugged. "Sometime ago, I guess."

"Told you to leave me alone." You said, shaking your head. "Instead, you kidnap me! Why?" You asked, glaring at him.

"Because you are mine! Not his!" He shouted, making his way to you. "Just the mere thought of him touching you..." (Ex/N) shook his head. "It pisses me off."

You looked away from him as he lightly grazed his fingers on your cheek. "Now you're here with me." His hand traveled to your neck, gripping a bit. "Where no one can see or touch you."

Laughing Jack-

"You look nice all collared up like this." (Ex/N) said, tilting his head as he looked at the collar around your neck and pulled you towards him by it. "Maybe I should've done this before you left. A small padlock keeping the collar on."

"Sadistic bastard. What if I scream and shout?" You asked, trying to push him away. "

You flinched when he chuckled lowly as he tilted his head. "Remember what happened last time you did that?" He asked, making your eyes widen as you struggled to make him let go of the collar. "Let go.." You muttered, hand gripping his wrists.

"A clown? Are you serious? The last guy was better than this nut job." He said. "Hell, I'm better than him."

With a small scoff, you managed to get him to let the collar go. "He is way better than you." You said, about to take a step but you couldn't. With a shackle on one foot, you could reach certain places of a room. Not the door.

(Ex/N) chuckled as he made his way to the door. "Limited space, babe. Sorry."

BEN Drowned-

(Ex/N) glanced away from his book to you, seeing you glancing from the TV to his computer to your phone. He cleared his throat getting your attention.

"What are you doing?" He asked.

You played with the corner of the couch cushion that you had on his lap. "He's gonna know where we are..." You said quietly.

Your ex chuckled as he shut his book. "You're quiet as ever." He commented, making you scoff quietly. "BEN is gonna find us." You said louder.

(Ex/N) seem to think for a moment before he started to laugh. "You think he's gonna find you! We are in a completely different area! Where it is just us."

You watched as he had a content smile on his face. "You aren't so far from me anymore. That shrimp won't be anywhere near for you to hug, kiss, or smile at. Just me."

Moving your hand slightly made you look down to see the tight chain handcuff on your wrist. You were stuck at his side and the thought made you tremble a little.

Ticci Toby-

You wince with a small hiss making your ex stop his humming and cleaning of your busted lip. "I think you cleaned it enough..." You said quietly, moving away from his hands.

(Ex/N) snorted with a small grin. "What was that?" He asked, gripping your chin and pulling you towards him again, dabbing the washcloth harsher. You whimpered and tried to move away, struggling with the handcuffs.

Some time earlier, you did something that he didn't like and he smacked you. Which in return, you punched him. He handcuffed your hands behind your back and sat on your legs to disinfect the wound on your lip.

"You always did sound so adorable when tou whimpered. Whether it was pain or pleasure."

When you had the chance, you bit his finger making him yelp and get off you. "You lit-" He started but someome rang the doorbell. (Ex/N) cursed under your breath and grabbed his roll of tape before ripping a piece and putting it over your lips.

"To be continued." He said before leaving the room.

Dark Link-

Eyes shut as a hand rubbed the side of your neck , slowly going to your collar bone. "P-Please..." You mutter, getting a small chuckle.

"I never thought you could find someone so quickly. Answer this question and I'll remove the handcuffs."

You bit your lip as you shook your head. "No, just stop, please." You begged, wincing as you moved your wrists in the handcuffs.

"How did you get over me so fast? You were so in love with me." He said, hand running up and down your neck. "How did you get over me?"

With a small scoff, you sniffled a little. "You were easy to get over. Dad was a big help." You said making him laugh. "Right, right, he follows his gut. He was the one who didn't want us to date."

"Should've listened to him. He was right. Should have ended our relationship after that." You said, whimpering quietly when he gripped your hair and pulled your head back to look at him.

"I have you here with me now. You aren't going anywhere." He said making you glare at him. "Want to bet?" You retorted.

Homicidal Liu-

"Almost done." (Ex/N) whispered, wrapping your ankle. You would say something but tape was over your mouth, anything said would be muffled. Trying to take the tape off would be a little difficult with your hands handcuffed behind your back.

Once he finished wrapping, you backed away till your back hit the bedframe making him chuckle. "You know I had to do that to your ankle. It was a way for me to keep you close."

You said something but it was muffled. He hummed in confusion before sighing. "Don't shout." He said, walking to the side of the bed and took the tape off from over your mouth.

"I don't want you anywhere near me, fucker." You said, only for him to grip your chin. "Your boyfriend thinks you slept with me. Even if you get out of he-"

"You think I'm gonna stay? Are you expecting me to spread my legs for you? Kiss you? Cuddle you?" You scoffed. "Get out of the fantasy world." You glared before shutting your eyes tightly with a small whimper as his hand gripped your injured ankle.

He smiled, gripping harder. "I'm just happy you are here now."

Jeff the Killer-

You looked at the forming bruise around your neck and sighed. Looking at the shackles that had hold of one of your ankles, you cursed quietly.

"I forgot how much of an asshole he was..." You muttered, rubbing your eyes. Then bit your lip as you tried to think of ways out. "Just don't piss him off..." You muttered, massaging your temple.

"That's the best advice you can give yourself."

You jumped and looked to see your ex with his arms crossed. "That bruise looks nice on you."

"Why? Because you gave it me?" You asked sarcastically and flinched when he glared at you. "Maybe I can leave more in different places and in different ways."

"Why do you want me here! You're the one who broke up with me!" You pointed at him but yelled out when he grabbed your hand and pulled you towarss him, hand gripping your throat.

(Ex/N) scoffed with a grin. "I did end it but seeing you with someone else pisses me off. So, I'm keeping you here. You will learn to love me again." He said, tilting his head. "One way or another."

"Like hell I will." You whispered making him grin. "We'll just have to see." He said.

Eyeless Jack-

You tapped your foot anxiously as (Ex/N) typed on your phone till it was put to the side. "Is there something you want to say?" He asked, making you gulp before clearing your throat.

"He's not gonna believe it's me." You said, tugging at your sweater sleeves. Your ex chuckled as he glanced at you. "How do you know?"

You hugged your knees to your chest as you sighed. "He's weird that way. He is my boyfriend."

(Ex/N) twitched at the word 'boyfriend' but smiled as he stood up, walking behind you. "Are you hoping he'll see through it and rescue you?" He asked, making you look up at him.

"Go fuck yourself." You said.

He laughed and slithered his hand around your neck, rubbing it gently. "M/R, I love you too much to let you go. Especially to a masked freak like that man."

You glared at him. "Maybe I don't need him to come here." You stated, looking away. (Ex/N) chuckled and patted your shoulders. "You're stuck here with me till I decide to let you go." He whispered before walking away.

When thoughts went to your phone, two objects fell to the ground making you realize he just broke your phone, in half. "Great..." You muttered, covering your face.

Candy Pop-

(Ex/N) hummed quietly as he looked at you before applying pressure onto your injured ankle making you whimper and claw the ground. "Stop! Stop!"

He tilted his head before sighing and moving his foot off your ankle. "You know, I'm glad I got your ankle. Means you can't run too fast."

"Asshole!" You shouted but the chain of the handcuffs were pulled, forcing you to stand up quickly making you cry out when you accidentally put pressure on your ankle.

"M/R, its just three words. Say those three words and I'll end all this torture." He whispered into your ear. You shoved him away, only for you to lose balance and end up on the ground with a yelp.

(Ex/N) bent down to your level then tilted his head. "What does he have that I don't?" He asked.

You only stayed quiet till he sighed. "Okay then. By the way, your parents are messaging for a family emergency." He grinned as he waved the phone before dropping it on the ground and kicking too far for you to reach.

"Too bad you're not going."

Slenderman-

With a small sigh, you tried to reach the phone that was only inches from your reach. "Oh, come on!" You cried, trying to touch but it was useless. You hit the ground a couple times before laying on your back.

"That was entertaining."

You glanced at the door to see (Ex/N), leaning against the doorframe with a smug look. "You fucking stalker." You said, sitting up slowly then to your feet.

He shrugged. "I could've done better. Your boyfriend caught me one time and threatened all sorts of things."

"Unlike you, he will do those threats." You said but (Ex/N) didn't seem like he was worried about it. "He has to find us first but right now, I don't want to think about that." He said, walking towards you.

You backed up with each step he took till he stopped. "You see, as long as I have you near me again, the better I feel. You're boyfriend is all bark and no bite. I mean, have you seen him?"

You gritted your teeth. "Trust me. He has a bite and it's not fun."

Zalgo-

"You aren't as slick as you think." You stated, hugging a pillow to yourself. (Ex/N) glanced at you before chuckling. "Why would you say that?" He asked.

You scoffed quietly. "I recognized your car and your stupid sweater. My boyfriend and I aren't that dumb." You said, tugging the sleeves of your shirt. He laughed, standing up from his chair.

"Really? It's been a few days. No sign of the police." He said, walking towards you. "No sign of friends." He leaned down slightly, hand on the arm of the couch. "No 'Cereal Demon'."

"Stay out of my phone!" You exclaimed. (Ex/N) only chuckled and sat back in the chair again. "Should've put a lock on it." He taunted, watching his show again.

You gritted your teeth, throwing the pillow at him. "You can go fuck yourself." You said, glancing at the door then the shackles. "Someone will come."

Splendorman-

(Ex/N) sat in a chair by his bed with his legs propped on it, your phone in his hands. "He must be a fun-filled guy if you're smiling so much." He said, glancing at you.

"You should know. You've been following us." You said, hugging your knees to your chest.

"You. I've been following you. I could care less about your boyfriend." He stated, tossing your phone on the ground. "For someone like that, is he not worried about you? He stopped his messages."

With a small scoff, you shook your head. "Kidnapping is not gonna be the first thing to come to his head." You said.

(Ex/N) raised a brow and shrugged. "So, I have nothing to worry about? Good." He got up, going for the door till you snorted. "What?" He questioned.

"I was joking. You should worry." You lied with a small innocent smile. He left the room irritated, trying to figure out if you're lying.

Masky-

"'Tell me where you are or I'm gonna find you myself. You know I can.' That sounds a little threatening. He plans to separate us." Your ex mumbled, biting his nail.

"Good! I want to be as far away as I can from your crazy ass!" You exclaimed, raising your wrists that were handcuffed together.

He got to his feet and sighed quietly. "Once I know I can trust you to not run away, you can roam further than this room." (Ex/N) stated, leaning against the wall by you.

"I just don't want to be separated from you."

"Too bad for you because I do." You said, staring at the handcuffs before grunting frustratedly then glanced at him. "He's not joking when he said he'll find me."

(Ex/N) leaned to you with a slightly creepy grin. "Prove it." He said, making you clench your jaw and look away. "He will come." You muttered.

"Well, you're not leaving my side anytime soon. I guess we'll have to see." He said, almost in a teasing tone.

Jason the Toymaker-

It was silent between you and your ex. He was sitting at the end of the bed with his phone. You were against the wall, injured arm was craddled to your chest.

"So, is he a good one?" (Ex/N) asked, glancing at you.

"Why do you care?" You glared making him chuckle quietly.

"He's touching what is mine. That's why." He growled making you scoff. "I really have sucky taste in men." You muttered to yourself, shaking your head.

(Ex/N) got up, stood by the side of the bed, and leaned towards you. "Seeing you the other day with hickies barely being covered made my blood boiled."

You bit your lip with a shake of your head. "At least, he listens to me but because of your stalking, he felt the need to make sure everyone knows I'm taken."

Watching him clench his jaw, eyes narrowed as he glared at you with the most angered look. "You're mine."

You gave him a pissed off smile. "Go fuck yourself."

Rake-

"Phone, phone, phone." You repeated to yourself, looking around the house for a workimg phone. You couldn't find one. Till you reached the kitchen and there laid on the counter was your phone.

Running out with your phone would be a good idea but there was one problem. You have a dog-like collar on. So, if you attempt to run out, (Ex/N) gets an alert on his phone.

You looked around cautiously before picking your phone up to see it was charged and good. "Thank god." You whispered, calling Rake. You listened to it ring and tapped the counter nervously. "Come on, Rake. Answer!"

Suddenly, you were lifted up and the phone was snatched from your hand. "I don't think so." (Ex/N) said, putting you over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Rake!" You shouted, hitting your ex's back but it didn't stop him.

"Seems like your lover boy didn't answer. Looks like you're being shackled again." (Ex/N) said making you curse him out. "Fuck you!" You shouted, trying to blink the tears away.

"Fuck..." You muttered, shaking your head.

.   .    .

.   .

.

Heyo! Author here!

Sorry for the late update. Getting sick fucking sucks lmao. Anyway, here's part two!

Kidnapped by an Ex-Boyfriend.

It wasn't too hard but wasn't too easy either lol.

I still enjoyed writing it though. I hope you skeletons guys like it.

See you guys at the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38.8K 511 49
Thanks for 20k+ reads I've fallen out of the fandom and I've decided to not continue. It is a bit cringey I'll be honest, but I had no clue what I wa...
995K 16.1K 197
Well whaddya know whaddya know I actually managed to fill up an entire book with these bloody headcannons. And, surprise surprise, I have an overacti...
33.3K 2.6K 37
In order to save your life, Slenderman does what he hoped he'd never do - he makes you his proxy. Little did you know how much it would change your l...
375K 4.8K 67
I started writing a boyfriend scenarios on my Quotev and now I really only post new chapters here! Sorry for bad grammar and such. I own all these so...