Rishabala FF : Just Married

By lazyakabookworm

RK and Madhu are complete strangers and they are married, and RK has to hide his marriage from his family whi... More

Prologue
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 16 (Duplicate)
Epilogue

Part 9

11.3K 503 68
By lazyakabookworm

Madhu nervously starts to wake up RK when she realizes that she was naked. She needed to get dressed first. Quickly grabbing fresh pair of clothes she runs to the bathroom to take a shower.  

Madhu nervously takes a quick shower and comes running out to talk to Rishu when she finds the bed empty. Where did he go? Oh my God! I have to talk to him! I have to tell him! Please God... he is all I have... don't take him away from me... I'll die without him... Don't let the vamps misguide him! I can't raise a baby by myself! And I don't want a savior who will later fall in love with me and try to separate Rishu and me when Rishu understands his mistake and come back to me and our baby after five long years! Please? 

Madhu takes her mobile and tries RK's number and it goes unanswered. Panicking she goes out to look for him and realizes that the holi celebrations were over and the garden was deserted then. She tries his number again and this time he picks up. 

"Madhu... you alright?" RK asks as he picks up. 

"Rishu, I want to talk to you." 

"Listen, Madhu... I am out right now... I'll come back and we'll talk... alright?" 

"When will you come back?" 

"Two hours max." 

"Okay." 

"Love you." 

"I love you too." Madhu replies. 

Madhu was nervously waiting for RK to get home. She was a nervous wreck. She would start pacing the room nervously then she would sit down for a bit then again she would resume her pacing all the while biting her nails off. Finally she hears the bell and runs to open it.  

"Rishu!" Madhu hugs him seeing him at the door. 

"Get ready, Madhu." RK tells her. 

"Why?" Madhu asks confused. 

"Do you have any new dress?" RK asks her. 

"A saree... why?" Madhu asks curiously. 

"Wear that and come fast." 

"Are we going somewhere?" Madhu asks worriedly. 

"Yes. Get ready." 

"But I need to talk to you first." 

"Later. Now get ready and come." 

"But Rishu... it is very important." 

"We'll talk, Madhu but now you do what I am telling you." Madhu was about to argue when he stops her, "Just do as I say, please?" 

"Okay." 

Few minutes later, Madhu is ready in her saree and comes out of the bedroom to find RK smoking near the window.  

"Rishu." 

RK flicks away the cigarette and turns to look at her. Seeing her in a saree he looks at her mesmerize for a moment then regaining his senses he asks her "Ready?" 

Madhu nods her head. RK smiles at her and walks towards her.  

"Come." RK says taking her hand in his.  

"Where are we going?" Madhu asks him again. 

"You'll see." RK tells her. 

RK takes her to the main house and rings the bell. 

"Rishu..." Madhu starts worrying about his family. 

"I had Samay and Trishna gift them a weekend trip. They are not home." RK tells her. 

"Oh!" 

Trishna opens the door beaming at them with Samay and Patil. "Wow bhabhi! Looking awesome in saree!" Trishna says smiling at her. "And let me guess... bhai didn't even compliment you yet." 

Madhu turns to look at RK and he rolls his eyes. "Just do what you are supposed to do!" RK tells her. 

"Okay... Patil!" Trishna says excitedly turning to Patil. 

"Wait a second!" RK says as he turns to Madhu. Madhu looks at him totally confused as he brought his hand towards her neck. Then he puts a finger inside her blouse and Madhu's eyes go wide as she turned completely pink. RK gently pulls out her mangal sutr and puts it properly over her chest. 

"This?" Madhu looks at him confused and shocked. 

"Sindoor!" Patil tells from behind Trishna. 

"Oh damn!" RK mutters as he wondered what to do. 

"Here!" Patil passes him sindoor from the arti thaali he was holding. 

RK takes a pinch from that and puts it on Madhu's maang.  

"So can we start now?" RK asks them. 

"Yes." Patil replies authoritatively. 

"What is happening?" Madhu asks confused. 

"Welcoming you home ritual." Trishna tells her excitedly. 

"Grihapravesh." RK corrects her. 

"Oh yeah that one only." Trishna tells Madhu waving her finger at RK. 

"Griha pravesh?" Madhu asks shocked. 

"You felt our marriage was incomplete right?" RK asks her with a small smile.  

"Okay bhabhi.. kick this." Trishna says keeping the kalash on the floor. 

"No... no!" Patil says irately. "First arti then this." 

"I checked the net! First kicking pot then arti." Trishna argues. 

"I think he is right." Samay supports Patil. 

"Let me check the net again." Trishna says as she starts to run inside. 

"I told you to prepare properly, Trish!" RK says irately. 

"I am telling you, first aarti and then kalash." Patil tells her. 

"How can you know? You are not married!" 

"Because I know. I make it a point to know everything." Patil tells her confidently. 

"That is one scary statement, right there!" Samay says shocked. 

"It's my job to know everything." Patil shrugs. 

"Madhu..." RK says loudly and everyone turns to look at RK. "What is the procedure?" 

"Aarti." Madhu replies through happy tears, she had been waiting for this. 

"See!" Patil smirks. 

"Patil!" RK says in an admonishing tone. 

"Chief." Patil replies contrite. 

"Trish... start." Samay says. 

Trishna does the arti of Madhu and RK while Samay starts taking pictures. 

"Tikka." Patil guides her from behind. 

Trishna nods, "You get the red water ready!"  

Trishna puts tikka on RK and Madhu. 

"Now Kalash." Samay tells Madhu. 

"WAIT!" Trishna stops Madhu as she blocked their path. 

"What?" RK asks confused. 

"I read that there is a ritual that groom's sister blocks their path and asks the groom for money." Trishna tells him excitedly. 

"What?" 

"Yes and you have to give me whatever I want."  

"What do you want?" RK asks sighing. 

"I saw this diamond jhumar... it is just absolutely beautiful." Trishna says excitedly. 

"Jhumar? What is that?"  

"It is an ornament that you put on your head." Trishna explains pointing at her head. 

"Where would you wear that?" RK asks confused. 

"That I don't know... but it is just beautiful. I want that. Give me money for that otherwise you can't enter." 

RK turns to look at Madhu who was smiling ear to ear watching Trishna. 

"That ritual is before the aarti." Patil tells Trishna. 

"So I don't have to give her anything?" RK asks smiling. 

"What?" Trishna looks baffled. "How did I mess that up? Let me check online!"  

Samay holds her and lifts her up effortlessly and puts her aside. "You guys enter. And RK, just give her some 10 rupees or something as compensation." 

"that is not fair!" Trishna says irately. 

"You should have planned nicely, darling." Samay teases her. 

"Come." RK tells Madhu ignoring everyone else as he offered her his hand. 

Madhu takes his hand and gently kicks the kalash with her toe. Then they both enter the house with their right leg. Trishna keeps the vermillion water on her path and Madhu steps on it and walks inside. 

Samay, Trishna and Patil give Madhu gifts as per the custom.  

"Now ring game!" Trishna says excitedly as she pulled Madhu and RK towards a bowl filled with milk and rose petals. She drops the ring inside. "Start." 

RK and Madhu smile at each other as they dipped their hands inside and started looking for the ring. RK's hand graces over Madhu's hand and he holds her hand. Madhu starts blushing as she struggled to free her hand when he sly passes the ring into her hand. Madhu looks at him shocked and he winks at her as he left her hand. Madhu blushes happily as she lifted her hand up with the ring in hand. 

Finally, they take RK & Madhu to RK's bedroom which was decorated as in for a suhag raat. Since they know that RK and Madhu have been living together all this while, there wasn't much teasing. RK locks the door and walk towards Madhu who was happily smiling at him. RK gently caresses her cheek. "All the wedding rituals are taken care of right?" 

Madhu nods her head. "Thank you." 

"Madhu... about what happened today morning." RK starts. 

Remembering that Madhu starts panicking, "Rishu, I want to tell you something." 

"What?" RK asks seeing her panicking. 

"Today... we... you have to believe me... they will lie... they don't want us together..." Madhu starts blabbering. 

"Who? Why?" 

"Since I am not from your social circle... they all will lie... I don't want to go away from you... they just want to separate us... please remember Rishu... when I... please Rishu... they will lie about the pregnancy... the baby is yours!" 

"Baby? What baby?" RK asks panicking. 

"Ermm... Rishu..." 

"You said pregnancy.. are you pregnant? God! We just... how the hell?" 

"I'll be and that time they will lie and because we were drunk you think that the baby is not yours!" 

"WHAT? Why would I think like that?" 

"Then you believe me?" Madhu asks him smiling happily. 

"Yeah!" RK replies confused. "But you are pregnant? How? How can you? and how can you know that?" 

"That is what happens..." 

"DAMMIT MADHU!" RK shouts exasperatedly. "Stop relating everything to your serial! You gave me a heart attack!" 

"But you know?" Madhu asks hopefully. "Because in serials the guy never knows! Please tell me you know." 

"Know what?" 

"That we... you know? In bed..." 

"I woke up naked, Madhu... I know something happened." RK tells her. 

"Something? Everything happened!" Madhu says panicking. 

"Everything?" RK looks at her confused. 

"Even I was..."  

"Naked?" 

Madhu nods her head. 

"I know, I saw your clothes all over the bed." 

"So you should know..." 

"I don't think anything much happened, Madhu." 

"How can you be sure?" 

"I am not. It's just a hunch. We might have made out and got naked, then passed out." 

"But how can you have a hunch? What if I get pregnant?" 

"You are my wife." 

"But hunch? How?" 

"You are a virgin... right?" RK asks her. 

"OF COURSE!" Madhu says offended. "Or I was." Madhu whispers confused. 

"And there was absolutely no blood." RK tells her. 

"Oh!" Madhu looks at him feeling relieved. She quickly hugs him, "I got scared." 

"I am just presuming, Madhu." RK tells her gently. 

"Meaning?" 

"We might have gone all the way. I don't know and I can't remember." 

"I don't think we did." 

"When you started talking about babies and pregnancy, I thought we truly did." RK tells her chuckling. 

"Where did you go off to? Do you know how worried I was?" 

"When I woke up and realized what we were almost going to do, I kind of panicked." 

"Why?" 

"You felt our marriage was incomplete without the griha pravesh right? " 

"So you thought we shouldn't...." 

"I wanted it to be proper for you. So I thought before we go out of our mind again, we should have your griha pravesh. So sent everyone on a weekend trip and gave all the servants except Patil off." 

"Oh God!" Madhu exclaims in shock. 

"What?" 

"I meant incomplete as in like a bahu not as a wife." 

"WHAT?" RK asks shock. 

"I was a wife but not a bahu... that was what I felt incomplete in our marriage." 

"Do you mean to say that I was simply fighting my urges?" RK asks pissed. 

Madhu looks at him confused. 

"Do you have any idea how many cold showers I have been taking lately? Last week in a single night I took 3! 3 cold showers!" 

Madhu looks at him in concern and says, "You should have asked me where the heater switch was, I would have told you." 

RK looks at her in shock. 

"But what does that have to do with this?" Madhu asks him confused. 

"Just shut up and get on the bed, Madhu!" RK orders. 

"Why?" Madhu asks confused. 

"We are going to make up for all the lost time because you were talking in riddles!" RK tells her and before she could understand that he slams his lips on her and urgently guides her to the bed. 

"I told you, we didn't." RK whispers to her happily. 

Madhu smiles at him relieved, "I didn't want to not remember that." 

"Even me." RK replies smiling. "I love you, jaan." RK whispers into her ears. 

Madhu in reply gently takes his lips in hers and starts kissing him. Soon, RK's hands were all over her as he took over the kiss leading her on urgently. 

"Before I forget, in all the hungama I couldn't tell you." 

"What?" 

RK gently caresses her hair lovingly, "You looked beautiful in saree."

Please vote and comment 

- Lazy

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.6K 7.4K 24
The story of Rishabh an emotionally dead man and his mistress, Madhubala.
40.4K 1.8K 4
Sumonto is on the look out for a mother for him and a perfect wife for RK. He finds that in Madhu.
9.1K 479 1
Madhu was working as a maid in RK's house when one day unexpectedly she is asked to marry him for a year when his marriage gets cancelled at the last...
27.1K 779 1
RK is furious at the whole wide world. He hates his parents for forcing him to marry a stranger, he hates Dipali for refusing to marry him and he hat...