Can I Get His Love?

By prapanchika

Meet swetha.. Simple girl who only wanted onething in her life. A loving husband. She is well known in her lo... More

1. Marriage Is It Bliss?
2. Meeting Of Souls..??
3. Revenge??
4. Flaw In Inlaws!
5. Bangle!
6. Painful Past!
7. Red Roses?
8. Avika's Hatred
9. Party!!
10. Drunken!!
11. Goa
12. Hug
13. Jealousy
14. Slap!!!
15. Sorry..!!??
16. Departure
17. My Ram!!
18. Family!!
19. College!!
Request
20. Love ->break up
21. Guilty!!
22. Refusal !!
23. Suppressed Feelings!!
24. Avoidance
25. Mistake!!!
26. Resemblance!?
27. Truth!!
28. Realisation
29. His Things!!
30. Acting!!
31. Friends!!
32. His Sweetness!!
33. Helping!
34. His Care!!
35. Sympathy!!!
36. Fresh Start
37. Affair!!??
38. Fear!!
39. Best Friend!!
40. Rakesh Special!!!
41. One Sided!!
42. Appa!!
43. Surprize Call!!
44. Password!!
45. Sweet Moments!!
46. He Loves Me??
47. Dance Practice
48. Bad Omen!!!
49. Sangeet!?
50. Nervous!!
51. Treasure Hunt
52. Ang Laga De Re!!
53. Bad Days!!
54. Remorse
55. Cruel World!!!
56. Living In Dark!!
57. Stupidity!!!
58. Positivity!
Announcement!!!
59. Naming
61. Repay!
62. Truth And Dare!!
63. Divorce
64. Alone!
65. Proposal!!
66. Bonding!!
67. Confession!
68. Punishment!
69. Dream Come True!
Epilogue!
Heartful Smile!!!

60. Marriage Anniversary!

15.8K 735 152
By prapanchika

Hellooo.. Dear busy busy yet lovely readers..

So as i said.. Iam going to dedicate it to the persons whose answer i liked most..

So dedication goes to..

About the question.. When u close ur eyes what's the thing u saw..

The craziest answet i got is 'sleep' from..

Seeyou992

About the name.. Which i liked most is.. ISHANA.. (va.. ISHA.. li  and abhi.. NA.. v).. So the answer is from..

user87403727

So coming to our story.. Before moving ahead iam warning u.. There can be lot of mistakes because iam busy and i dont have time to recheck.. So.. Bare with them.. I will be very happy if u find them and correct it for me..

Its long.. So enjoy..

Rakesh pov.

"Good girl" i smiled rubbing vaishu's head with my hand.

There was a sound of door opening. We both looked to see swetha coming inside and looked at us. "ohh.. Shit.. I forgot again" she slapped her forehead and smiled at us" i will be back again.. " saying that she went out.

I followed her.

" Swetha!!"  i called her.

She stopped her walk not turning. I went near her

" what happened swetha?? " i asked her placing a hand on her shoulder making her turn towards me.

She looked at me for a second then immediately lowered her eyes.

I dont know why she is acting wierd. Is she acting daily like this or iam feeling it because of that letter?

"swetha.. Why are you acting like you are doing some mistake?" i asked her lifting her chin with my right hand.

She looked at me with wide eyes. " is there anything you want to say to me??" i asked her. I know. I shouldnt but i did.

She shaked her horizontally with tears in her eyes. Looking at her tears i felt guilt occupying me.

Why do i do such thing which makes swetha cry always.??

I immediately hugged swetha " sorry swetha.." she started sobbing" sorry to question u like that.. I believe you.. You dont need to give any explaination" i said hugging her. She didnt hug me back.

After few seconds, she stopped crying and said " we need to go". I nodded but still there is pain in my heart eating me.

We went back to home after discharge. Swetha became busy living with vaishu taking care of her and her baby. I didnt get any opportunity to be with swetha.. She is always busy with work or with baby. Now i started getting afraid. What will she do if its our child, she will completely ignore me. I chuckled at that thought.. Iam becoming jealous with the baby..

Days went by..

Vaishali started reading books to get motivated. She made herself busy with her baby. I never saw her again living alone and thinking deeply in a depressed state. I really appreciate her willpower.

Finally our marriage anniversary is going to come in 1 week. I do really wanted to spend some alone time with my wife. Because she is too busy taking care of others she forgot her husband. Previously when i didnt love her, she always used to take care of everything i need.. But now.. Iam doing my chores.. Iam sleeping alone.. Does she have any idea what are the duties of a wife??

Till now i waited.. Not now.. Not on our anniversary.. The whole year since marriage.. It went with my stupidity. Now i will never miss this chance. I will make it the most memorable day for both of us.

....

"Hello.. Vikranth.." 

"Ha rakesh.."

"If u dont mind, can u let vaishu live in ur house for few days.. I want to surprise swetha for our anniversary.. " i said.

"Ohh woww.. U didnt tell us.. Sure.. No problem for us. " he said

"Thanks.. But dont spoil the surprize by wishing.. Just act like u dont know until she says.. " i said

"haha.. Okay.. Sure.. " he said laughing.

...

I came from office and asked vaishu to come to balcony with out swetha's notice.

"What rakesh?? " She came out and looked at me questioningly.

"Vaishu.. If u dont mind.. Can u stay with priya for few days.. Our anniversary is coming.. So.."

" Do u need to ask rakesh..? I can understand.. U both want to spend alone time together. Infact i asked swetha to be with u.. But she is adamant to take care of me. I dont know how i should thank her."

I smiled looking at her.

" So what are u preparing to surprise her? "

I just smiled.

" Ok.. Ok.."  she said placing her both palms infront of me.

We both went inside smiling.

" Vaishali.. Here u are?? Iam searchi.. ." Swetha said looking at vaishu but stopped in midway when she looked at me.

" I.."

" its.. Ok.. Anyways.. Iam going to superbazar.. Do u need anything?" swetha said ignoring me.

"Yah.. Just a minute.. I will give the list." Vaishu went inside her room and took a pen and paper and started writing.

Mean while swetha came with a glass of juice. She gave me the juice and took the laptop bag from my hand and kept them inside the bed room.

I sat on a chair driking the juice looking at swetha.

"Here.. " vaishu gave the slip to swetha.

"Ok.. I will be back.. I kept snack on dining table. Call me if u need anything." Swetha said and started going out.

I also stood to go with her.

She looked at me when i came out.

"What??" She asked raising her eye brows

"Iam coming with u."

"Why??"

"Why means what?? " i looked at her for her silly question

"I just want to accompany u.." i continued

"No.. " she said. I waited for her to explain by crossing my hands.

"I.. I want to go alone.." She said uncomfortably.

"Iam not lifting u while going there.. " i said chuckling. May be she didnt find it funny. She looked at me with same expression.

"Swetha.. Day and night u are giving all ur time to abhi only.. Do u forgot that there is this pathetic husband of u living in the same house." I pouted looking with my puppy eyes.

She burst in to laughing looking at my funny expression.. I smiled.

"Shall we go..??" I asked showing my hand. She nodded smiling.

After market, i took her to a coffeeshop to spend some time together. But i felt like she is thinking and talking about abhi there too..

"Iam afraid" i said looking at her.

"Of what? " she looked at me confused.

"U are not considering me because of abhi.. When we get a baby.. I think u will completely forget that this husband exists.." i said placing my eldows on table and palms on my neck.

Suddenly her face turned serious.

"Hey.. Iam just kidding. " i said removing hands from my neck.

She didnt talk from then till we reach home no matter how i try to make a conversation.

After reaching home, as usual she became busy with her world of care.

I hurt her badly. Thats why she became serious all of sudden.

...

Finally the day arrived. I didnt wish her and acted like i dont remember that its our anniversary.. But the worst thing is swetha forgot it.. She became so busy with this caretaker duty that she forgot her marriage anniversary too.. Swetha wore just normal dress.

As per plan, Priya called swetha saying that she is feeling lonely as vikranth will be busy today at office. So she wanted swetha and vaishali to come to her home. I said i had work from home. Swetha said she will cook and arrange before going but i said i will order.

I was like does she really forgot our anniversary? She isnt even wearing new dress. Not even while going to priya house.

After they went, i decorated like i planned. I dont have any beautiful memories of our marriage.. but i will make this day memorable for our life..

.....

At night, i went to priya house to get swetha back to our home.

By the time i reach priya house, all three girls were laughing at something. I smiled looking at them. As far as i remember, last time they laughed was during my bday. Then i never saw them laughing again. Time really is a great healer. It will heal every painful memory.

"Rakesh.. Why are u just standing there? " vaishu said who saw me first.

"I was enjoing the conversation.. I dont want to be the disturbance of ladies talk u know.. " i said smirking

"Ohh.. Really then.. Dont disturb us this day.. So go back to ur home.. " priya said smirking.

I narrowed my eyes. She and vaishu burst into laugh again.. Swetha just smiled not knowing what is happening.

I went and sat beside swetha.

"So.. When will vikranth come??" I asked them.

" He will be on the way.." priya said and then whispered looking at me " As u came already.. ". I smiled.

Whole we were talking about the random movies about which one is good and all.. Vikranth came along with varun. I ordered food and we all had our dinner there itself. I havent allowed any one to wish us.

As soon as our dinner was over, i stood to go..

"Seems.. U are very eager to go.." Vikranth whispered winking at me. I gave a warning look.

"So shall we go..? " i asked looking at swetha..

"Ahh.. Ok.." Swetha stood and went near vaishu to take abhi in to her hands.

"Actually swetha.. Let them stay here for few days.. I too want to spend some time with the baby." priya thrown a pleading look.

"Yah swetha.. Just for few days wont be a problem u know.. If at all we need anything vikranth is there na.." vaishu said looking at swetha.

She looked at all of them and nodded.

Finally.. My swetha will be alone with me..

We went saying bye to all of them. Varun too left along with us.. I dropped varun first and then we went back to our home.

After reaching home.. Swetha went inside first and stood in the hall looking at the decoration.

I filled the hall with our pictures and love symbols every where.. In the middle, i placed  a big picture of us dancing at namitha marriage.  I arranged a heart shaped red balloons around the large picture..

Below that picture i wrote 'thanks for coming in to my life swetha' and i surrounded that paper with roses

Infront i arranged a table filled with flowers.

She was looking at all of them without blinking..

I went near her and stood behind her.

"Do u like it??" I asked her..

She didnt budge..

I hugged her from behind by placing my hands around her waist and placed my head on her right shoulder " happy anniversary wifey.."

She just stood there lowering her head. I moved infront of her and lifted her chin.

"Heyy.. Its okay.. U dont need to feel bad that u forgot our anniversary.. Its not needed for both the partners to remember as far as one remembers both can enjoy it together.. " i said looking in to her eyes. They look so sad like they did a big mistake.

" U know.. Its not a mistake if a wife forgets it.. But It will be a crime if a husband forgets.. So u should be happy that i didnt do crime here" i said laughing..

She still is in her sad state..

"Do u know.. All this surprise i did not to make u sad.. But to make u happy.. " i said.

"Swetha.. Look at me.. " i held both of her shoulders.

"Look at me i say.."

She looked at me with eyes which appeared wet.

I held her both cheeks then hugged her keeping one hand on her back and the other hand holding her head.

"Lets continue what we left the other day.." I whispered near her ears and moved away to look at her eyes.

She looked at me with no emotion.. May be she didnt understood what i said..

I went to the table and took the gift i bought for her and gave it to her.

" Wear it swetha for me.. " I said.

She looked at the gift and then at me with out opening it.

I pushed her inside our bedroom.

She looked at our bed and she stopped moving further. I took the gift box from her hand by standing behind her and opened it as she is not opening the gift. Then placed the indigo colour saree on her hand.

She looked at the saree on her hand but not moving.. I waited for some more time.. But still she isnt moving..

"Leave it.. U know its of no use anyways now." Saying that i placed my hands on her waist..

She turned abruptly and moved a little away from me and looked downwards nervously.

I went forward by taking steps towards her. She took steps backwards till her legs touch the bed. She fell on bed backwards. I fell upon her supporting my weight through my elbows.

She looked at my eyes and gulped with nervousness. I looked at her lips.. She started biting them. I smiled thinking why to waste her energy.. I can bite them.

I leaned forward and kissed on the chin near her lips. Gradually i started moving towards her lips but she is not releasing her lips to give me the chance. So i went downwards towards the neck. Then sucked on her collarbone. She  took a deepbreath releasing her lips with a moan. I immediately attacked her lips. she struggled to open at first but i placed my hand inside her shirt and gave gentle squeeze on her waist. She suddenly gave in and opened her mouth. I started attacking her tongue. Her hands automatically went into my hair and she started pulling it. We both moved apart when we felt like out of breath. I looked at her eyes and said "you never know since how many days i waited for a day like this. Now no one can interrupt us. You are mine and iam yours"

Suddenly her eyes widened like she remembered something and she started pushing me. I didnt understand what's her problem.

"is my weight too much for you to bear??" i asked her and fell on bed beside her chuckling .

She is about to move away, but i stopped her from moving by holding her waist. May be she is moving away due to shyness occupying her.

"where are you going?? Tonight is ours" i said and kept my hand inside her top and gave a gentle squeeze on her br***t.

She immediately pushed my hand away and stood to move away from me. But i held her wrist.

"what's wrong swetha?" i asked her with confusion.

"i cant" she said feeling nervous.

"but why??" i asked to know what is bothering her.

"i cant do this" she said pleading.

"dont u want it?? U said that u wanted it" i said making her remember my birthday.

"thats in the past.. Not now" she said trying to remove my hand.

"whats the difference now and then swetha?? You and me both are same" saying that I went near her and hugged her from back and started kissing on her back. I held her by holding waist. I can feel that she is falling weak on her knees with my touches. She held my hands tightly.

"dont be foolish swetha.. I know u too want it.. I can see how u are melting under my touch." i whispered in her ears and bite her earlobe. Her hold on my hands tightened.

"i will show you extreme versions of pleasure" i said in deep voice and started rubbing her abdominal skin with my left hand.

"why are you trying to avoid it, when u ur self want it?" i made her turn towards me. And kissed her lips again.

"you know you are the first person iam kissing.. And u will be the last" i said.

She closed her eyes tightly and took deep breaths and pushed me all of sudden with full force.

I was stumbled with sudden push. I looked at her confused.

"what happened swetha?"

"i said i dont want" she started crying with weak voice.

Looking at her tears i felt like i did wrong again.

"sorry swetha.. Its okay.. Dont cry.. I will wait till u are ready" i said trying to place my hand on her shoulder.

"no.." she said moving away.

"what no??" i asked confused.

" I dont want you." she said crying. At one moment i felt like im not hearing anything. I paused to recollect what she said.

" What do u mean."  i asked with fear.

" I dont like u." she said sternly.

" What happened swetha.. What happened suddenly. " i held her both arms with my hands.

" I dont want to live with you.. " she said wriggling to remove my hold.

" Dont be stupid.." I warned her.

" I want divorce. " she said suddenly. I heard The words which i always used to want from her. But not now..

"Are u out of ur mind??"  I raised my voice in fear of loosing her.

" I am in my right mind and i want divorce.." she said wiping her tears

" Shutup.. " i shouted at her.

"I want divorce.. I cant spend my life with you.."  she too said in a loud voice.

I felt like my world which i imaginged to spend my life with is under disaster. I felt worry.. Fear.. Anger.. Every thing...

"You.. Shut up.." I shouted raising my hand to slap her.

She shivered looking at me with fear. I realised my mistake. I looked at her fearful eyes and then to the position of my hand. With frustration i pulled my hair and yelled "arghhh"

Taking a deep breath i looked at swetha with my pleading eyes. I want her to be with me..

"I.. Iam sorry swetha.. Please dont say those stupid things.. Dont think of leaving me" i said hugging her tightly.

She started crying.. I withdrawn from hug and looked at her.

"Please swetha.. Lets talk later. Dont cry" i said wiping her tears.

She pushed my hands and looked at me seriously and said "i want divorce"

"why swetha?? Did i do anything to hurt u?? What happened all of sudden??"  i asked her feeling weak.

"Because i cant forget sriram. " she uttered the words which iam afraid to hear from the past few days.

"What??" I asked her. I know he loves her too.. So how can she forget someone she loves, when she gets to know that the other person also loves her.

"I still love sriram only." she said with no emotion.

"U are lying." i said trying to not believe what she said. Though there is ninety percent chance that her words are true, but still my heart wants that ten percent to be true.

"Why would i lie?" she said lowering her head.

"Because i know my swetha.."  i whispered. I am getting the doubt.. Do i know her really?

"No u dont.. I waited for 1 year to complete so that i can get divorce."  she said not looking at me.

Why she is not looking at me.. May be she is lying..

"Stop saying rubbish swetha. Because i know u love me.. I saw it through ur eyes." i said holding her arms. I am trying what ever way possible to let her feel her love towards me.

"i thought i can be able to love you.. But no.. I cant rakesh.. I tried but My love for sriram didnt die. I cant live with you thinking about sriram. I tried to forget him.. But i cant. Sorry " she said and started crying placing her both palms on her face.

Thats it.. I cant let her cry.. I made cry enough.. I no longer want her to cry because of me..

I removed my hands and took few steps backwards.

" Its all sriram since the start right?" i asked with no emotion.

She nodded.

" you never loved me right? " i asked eventhough i dont want to know the answer.

She stopped sobbing and looked at me with mixture of emotions and shaked her head horizantally.

"do u think he loves you??" i asked her looking in to her eyes.

"i will wait for him" she said looking down.

"What if he wont?" i asked her eventhough i know he loves her. Because may be the fear that she cant get his love may make her stay with me.

"I believe in my love." she said looking down.

I turned facing my back towards her.

"Then you are free to go. If thats what u want. I wish you will get the one you love truly. Sorry if i touched you inappropriately." saying that i left the room with eyes filled with tears.

I believe ur love more than you swetha.. No sane person in their right mind will leave a loving person like u. That's the reason sriram still loves u just like me. May be he is lucky that he got ur true love. Even though i married u, because of my foolish act i lost the precious time to make u fall in love with me.. All this u made me fall in love with u swetha.. Love u swetha.. I am going to miss u forever.

Iam afraid.. Ok..

So everything happens for a reason na..

Lets wait for the other updates.. Dont worry.. End is not so far..

Before leaving i want to ask one thing..

Seriously guys.. I dont understand one thing.. If u dont like the story u can just quit u know.. Saying that i wont read the story any longer.. Do u think i will be affected?

I just feel its so childish and immature..

If u think i will beg u to read my story.. No i will never do that.. Because i never requested for u to read too..

I am just updating my story.. U urself wanted to read it.. If u like my story iam happy.. If u dont like my story, Then also iam happy.. Not every one likes every story right.. I cant pressure u to read my story and i cant stop u from reading my story.. So do what ever u want to..

If u think by saying such words like 'i dont want to read ur story anymore.. Iam removing it from my library.. Etc' i will be effected, u are wrong.. Infact its making me laugh at ur childish and immaturity..

So please keep on commenting.. I will enjoy ur childish comments too..

I said alot right.. Well what to do.. I dont want to people misunderstand that i will be affected by their comments..

And dont worry to my all other readers too.. Its going to end.. Iam taking a long break.. Though i have two concepts in my mind.. So just enjoy those few chapters like always u did with little more patience..

No random questions today..

Because i already ate ur mind..

Meet u in next update

Bubye...

Have a heartful smile always😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

169K 7.1K 34
Highest ranking in fanfiction #82 #38 on #EMOTIONS ***************************************** Sanskar and Swara are two protagonist of my story Ek Ris...
486K 22K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
10.1K 390 17
Ishq zeher tera The poisonous Love of Yours "Why did you make her sad , huh? , Were you blind enough to not see the pain you caused " said him and In...
555K 18.9K 46
Its a story about a south indian girl who got married according to their parents wish.. YES ITS A ARRANGE MARRIAGE.. But she like it, because there...