Bullshit (Larry Stylinson sho...

By zayn_is_my_husband

Where Louis tweets the bullshit tweet and Harry is going to show him what real bullshit looks like More

Prologue
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
#7
#8
#9
#10
Epilogue

#6

7.2K 205 15
By zayn_is_my_husband

#6

I am a very organized person. Our gigs have to be organized, the set list has to be organized, my closet, my contacts, my text messages, my followers on twitter, everything must be organized. I'm am OCD when it comes to that.

So for my next act, Two Notes shall be performing random gigs at random places, which is so unlike Hary.

@Harry_Styles

Look out for us today as we perform random gigs at different places! Places on our web page! Http://www.twonotesmusic.com/randomgigs/111214

The whole day the gigs were filled. Harry and Niall felt like it was a success! That they did something so unorganized, right.

On their last gig, One Direction showed up to watch. Louis stood at the side, watching his Harry perform, thinking to himself 'this is a bunch of bullshi! Harry is OCD when it comes to being organized!'

Harry on the other hand was smiling as big as the Golden Gate Bridge thinking to himself, 'he thinks this unorganized thing is bullshit, while. I think it's success'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.4K 1.3K 10
@1dfannnnxx wanted me to write a Christmas Special and here it is. Louis started a job as an Elf at a shopping mall in December. He was sad to be awa...
761K 35.7K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
481K 30.3K 94
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
5.6K 105 15
Louis Tomlinson is captain of the schools football team. What happens when his passion for football results to a neglect of his studies and he is for...