#4

#4

I love to wear my hippy, casual clothes. Anyone who has met me and has went shopping with me or has looked in my closet would say that it's 75% hippy clothing, 20% casual, and 5% fancy clothing, it's just who I am.

For my fourth appearance I shall be dressing in posh clothing, buying posh and fancy clothing, and being seen in I early expensive, fancy malls.

I grabbed Niall and my sister Gemma for this one, shopping all day with them wearing a button up shirt with nice pants and nice shoes. Niall came with me in casual clothes as well as Gemma.

"Harry, you look like a snob!" exclaimed Gemma. "That's the point G! I'm ditching my regular look for this all day!" "And is is going to piss him off?" asked. Niall. I nodded my head and smiled. "Just watch."

Later that night I was right. Louis and his band members had to do another interview, meaning that the same question will probably pop up.

I: So louis, you and Harry Styles are just friends as you been saying in other recent interviews, yes?

L: (nods head) yes ma'am we are

I: What has gotten into the lad recently then!? Today he was walking around shopping in fancy clothes, in fancy store, eating at fancy restaurants.

L: Thats bullshit! Harry only really wears hippy clothing or casual clothing and hates walking around fancy places most of the time.

The interviewer started to show him pictures and once again his jaw was probably on the floor as I smiled that my bullshit plan was working.