Smile, my Darling~!

Par babxshkajelly

Imagine reuniting at the wrong place, at the wrong time, and with the wrong person. Embark on a long and tiri... Plus

Smiling At Me
Smiling With Me
Smiling Excitedly
Smiling Sadly
Smiling From Afar
Laughing About Hamlet
Laughing Nervously
Laughing Victoriously
Laughing With The Assistant
Laughing With A Plan
Crying On The Campania
Crying In Frustration
Crying In Realization
Crying Shakily
Crying Indifferently
Staring With Paranoia
Loving Awkwardly (SPECIAL)
Staring At Othello
Staring At The Twins
Staring at Her

Staring At Him

1.1K 56 18
Par babxshkajelly

!!SPOILERS WARNING!!

(HI HI HI. THIS HAS SOME MANGA SPOILERS SO PLEASE READ THE MANGA FIRST BEFORE READING THIS CHAPTER FROM THE BLUE CULT ARC *chapter 108* IN ORDER FOR YOU TO GET IT UWUWUWUWUWU. YOU CAN READ IT ON MANGAROCK. I'LL BE USING THIS WARNING FOR EVERY FUTURE CHAPTER FROM NOW ON. SO PLEASE KEEP UP WITH THE MANGA IF YOU WANT TO KEEP UP WITH THIS STORY OKAY THANKS I LOVE YOU <3.)

They swing down their scythe towards Undertaker with all their might, to which he blocks with his own scythe; sparks forming because of the contact. The two grim reapers then flinch as they felt something in between as if it's clogging the space between the two scythes.

Grell then leans back and a piece silverware flings out, it seemed heavily bent and jagged as it was lodged into the ground. Their heads whipped around to see Sebastian and (Y/n) rushing into the fray, weapons ready. A murderous glint in their eyes.

"Oh, my! Sebas-chan! (N/n)! You'd like to join us?" Grell coquettishly coaxes with a sharp-toothed grin, before letting out an excited growl. "Ahh! A foursome with two handsome men and my dearest friend, I can't believe it! I wonder if my body will be able to handle it!!"

"You are not my concern." The butler bluntly remarked.

Sebastian's eyes then narrow at Grell's...suggestive exclaim, it even made you visibly shudder at the mere thought. The butler bolts up the stairs with his gaze affixed on Undertaker. "But this man has been constantly evading my grasp, so I wish to ensnare him once and for all."

You chuckled, "I think that will be the only thing we'll ever agree on. Demon." You stated as you got into a stance, he glanced at you and gave a 'polite' bow.

"And it will be. Shinigami." He stated, poison evident in his tone as you glared at him with a mocking grin. He then faced the other two reapers, "Furthermore," He paused throwing knives towards Undertaker, he leans back as the silverware flies past him.

"Should I allow the three of you to continue your violent rampages, the manor will be shambled in minutes!" He remarked, you scowled and swung your scythe to Undertaker's shin; his eye widens, slightly surprised as he leaped behind you. You turned around and aimed for his head, he casually counters it.

Your scowl could only deepen at the sight of him smiling down on you as if you were his exclusive prey, Sebastian's voice fading in your mind by the sound of his deep chuckle ringing through your ears.

"My my (Y/n), we really have to stop meeting up like this-" He purred out, which involuntarily made your eye twitch.

"Shut up." You snapped with a growl, having just enough of his little games.

He flinched as his mouth went slightly agape, surprised by your sudden outburst. That has been the first time you've ever talked to him like that. But soon enough his lips slowly curl into an amused grin, 'She's really changed, hasn't she?'

'Let's fix that.'

Ignoring your ill-natured remark, he continued. "I would've already taken you by my side you see, if only if it wasn't for my masterplan." You narrowed your eyes at this, as an attempt to conceal the obvious faint red that faded onto your cheeks.

"But don't you worry my dear, for the main event hasn't even begun." He stated, which made you arch an eyebrow. "Haven't you already caused enough trouble? For both us shinigami's and humans?"

He let out a deep chuckle at your assumption, "I'm afraid I'm just getting started, dearie." He said, eyes narrowing as he said the word dearie. Your eyebrows scrunched, giving him a fiery glare.

"Therefore, I must ask you to leave at once!" Sebastian demanded, giving off a stoic glare to Ciel and Undertaker. His eyebrows furrowed, as he didn't really hear on what the demon just said.

Then your heads whipped around to the sound of a young child's guffaw in reply of Sebastian's beseech, "You say that as if you're part of the household." He remarked with crossed arms, snickering to himself as he said,

"But you're not, so sorry but you're the one who will be leaving."

As if on cue, the door broke open and guards wielding riot shields and batons immediately swarmed in the manor, making all of you turn to them with surprised looks, well, except Ciel and the others of course. They were most likely expecting this.

"NOBODY MOVE. THIS IS SCOTLAND YARD." Fred Abberline's voice boomed as the guards surrounded as all with their shield's in front of them defensively.

But then two blonde men followed pursuit, Edward and Alexis Midford. Elizabeth's brother and father.

"Inspector Abberline...And Lord Midford?!" Ciel uttered out in shock, not exactly knowing what their business is here. "Everyone lay down your weapons!" One of the officers demanded, making Grell's eyebrows scrunch. "Excuse me?!"

"Grell! Do as they say for now." Othello whispered, a bead of sweat dripping down his forehead. You back off from Undertaker and walk over to the two, keeping away your scythe as you do so.

"We have received an anonymous report that the perpetrator and the mastermind behind the Sphere Music Hall murders, Bravat Sky and the rest of his lot are hiding here at the Phantomhive estate! Lord Phantomhive, will you please explain what exactly is happening..." Abberline trailed off, putting down his gun at the sight of two Ciel's in the same room.

He paused, glanced at Ciel then looked at the other one as his face contorted into pure confusion and shock, "There...there are..."

"Two Earls?!" Abberline cried out.

Edward and Alexis Midford stared at the two, they had almost the same reactions as Abberline, "This is..." Edward trailed off, "It can't be." Alexis uttered out with a dark face.

"Uncle Alex! It's me! It's Ciel!" The young child chirped out with a bright smile, placing a hand to his chest in confirmation. "A lot has happened, but I have finally returned!"

"And for that sake..."

"My younger brother has acted in my stead until now!" He explained as his younger brother froze stared at him in fear and in worry, he stiffly turned around to see everyone staring at him.

"I..." He shakily began, trailing off as he can't find the correct words to say as sweat drips down his forehead.

"No, this can't be true, can it...!?" Edward uttered out with wide eyes, taking a step forward, to which Ciel takes a step back.

"It's true." A soft, feminine voice rang within the manor as everyone went silent and turned to the source of the voice, "Ciel is not lying." She continued as she took a few steps down the stairs, her blonde pigtails bouncing as she did so.

"The one who has been lying to us this whole time..."

She paused, then slowly raising her hand and pointing an accusing finger to her 'fiancee.'

"Was him."

"Eli...zabeth..."

Your eyes narrowed, just simply watching all of this unfold, you then glanced at Grell and Othello; who was also listening intently. You were all wondering how this was going to end.

In shambles, you predict.

"I see now. So that is why Lady Elizabeth refused to return...because she had been reunited with her fiancee." Sebastian stated.

Ciel's teeth clenched as he had come to the realization, "Lizzie! Why did you hide such an important thing from us?! And Ciel, why didn't you come home right away?!" Edward cried out.

Elizabeth could only look down wistfully, not answering the question as she took her hand in Ciel's. "Edward, my body was in very bad condition. I couldn't even move freely. But it's because Lizzie was there to support me, that I have been able to return here now." He explained.

"Wait a moment!" Alexis said, your heads turned to Elizabeth's father as he had his hand on his forehead frustratingly, "The elder brother who we thought was dead is alive...and the younger brother acted as the earl in the elder's place?" He paused and faced the elder brother with wide eyes.

"But why did you do that? Please, you must explain it to me so that I can understand. As the guardian of the house of Phantomhive, I have a right to know."

"Of course Uncle!" The elder beamed, then looking at the younger with a sweet smile, "So, you will tell us, yes?" He cooed out as the younger looked down with dark eyes.

Then one of the officers rushed in from the cellar in alarm as he held out one of the blood bottles they had in the music hall, "Inspector Abberline!" He cried out, "We've discovered a large number of blood-storing bottles in the cellar! They are the same design as those confiscated from Sphere Music Hall!"

Abberline's mouth went agape as the younger's teeth clenched and his eyebrows scrunched together. You arched an eyebrow, what are they doing there? Ciel wasn't the one at fault, then your eyes widened as the thought clicked in your head.

Of course, it's his brother.

One of the doors opened and another officer rushed in, "Inspector Abberline!" He yelled out.

"What is it this time?" He growled out, then leaned back as a few other guards followed holding a certain Bravat Sky in their grasp, who was looking quite relaxed despite being caught.

"We've detained the criminal-in-hiding, Bravat!" One of them exclaimed, roughly pushing the lilac-haired man out of the room, "Bravat Sky?!" Ciel yelled out in alarm as one of the guards were yelling at him to get moving as they push him further.

Bravat sighed as he looked at them, "Ow...you don't have to push so hard..." He trailed off in a careless manner with arms behind his back.

Ciel then furrowed his eyebrows as Bravat explained that it's not him who was the founder of Sphere Music Hall, it's Lord Sirius. Explaining his backstory, the Sphere Music halls motive and the shining vision, the good word of Lord Sirius and how he was far more important compared to all the lives they've sacrificed.

The founder of the sphere music hall, the blue star. The so-called 'Lord Sirius' is...

"The Earl Of Phantomhive?!"

Your eyes narrowed, it wasn't him, it's painfully obvious that his brother was Lord Sirius.

But they can't see that now can they?

"He is the founder of the cult?! Of the sphere music hall?!" Abberline cried out in alarm, Sebastian walked closer to the young master, "We've been had, young master." He whispered, saying how it's been quite troublesome that they had been framed, and by his own brother nonetheless.

Ciel turned to his elder brother and gave off a betrayed glare, to which the elder returned with a hum and victorious smile.

You glanced at Undertaker, who seemed to be enjoying all of this, you bet this had been part of his 'masterplan'. He noticed that you were looking at him and tilted his head, his fringe slightly brushing off, revealing one of his eyes as he smirked at you. You send him a harsh glare and look away.

"But the Earl created a rival hall to oppose the Sphere Music Hall!" One of the guards stated.

"It could've just been a different branch! Just with a different name!" One of the other guards added, Edward angrily turned to them, "Wh-What did you say?! That's ridiculous we weren't doing anything of the sort!" He retorted.

"But the data doesn't lie!" They argued back, "As soon Funtom Music Hall was up and running, the victim count in London rose even higher!"

"What?!" Edward yelled out before slowly turning around to face Ciel, "Is that true...?" He asked in a shaky voice.

"He must also be charged for misrepresentation and identity theft!" Another officer exclaimed at Abberline.

The silence was the only thing that could be heard in the room, it was almost suffocating as no one could utter a single word.

"Well played," Sebastian stated to himself.

Abberline clenched his teeth before facing Ciel with a grim look, "Lord Phantomhive, no..."

"Mr. Phantomhive."

He paused as guards then start to surround Ciel and Sebastian, trapping them in a circle. "You are under arrest for the suspicion of being a pivotal player in the serial murders committed by Sphere Music Hall."

"I am going to have to ask you to come down to the station with me."

-------

2020 words (haha get it because it's 2020 now lol)

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

76K 2.2K 30
COMPLETED The year is 1887. A time where the people of great wealth sat on thrones like royalty, while the poor beg for scraps, hoping for another ch...
35.3K 1.2K 43
Adrians first few years as a reaper were getting lonely, but then he saved a girl from falling down in the Grim Reaper library, and just looking at h...
2.1K 104 7
A Kuroshitsuji fanfiction. Vincent Phantomhive meets the Undertaker in the graveyard and gets scared. Then it just follows the story.
213K 6.2K 28
** NO GRAPHIC DETAILS** * WARNING: talk of sexual assault, only mentions* The undertaker finds you in an alley when you are 14 yrs old, starving, col...