I love you, always did, alway...

By jassackles

In this story Jensen and the Reader are best friends and have studied medicine together. Jensen gets jealous... More

Characters and Information
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Hey!
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilouge

Chapter 17

465 17 0
By jassackles

Warning: smut (birth control)

It was the first of December and you already were in a Christmas mood, a few days ago you were buying Christmas decorations to decorate the apartment of you and Jensen. You loved Christmas, it was your favourite time of the year, it made you feel happy.

You and Jensen got a tree a few days before, because you absolutely needed one and Jensen was annoyed, but in a good way. He loved seeing you decorating the apartment, you always did it, even in the old apartment you two had. You always needed to make it Christmassy.

You woke up on a Sunday (the first of December) morning and smiled as you felt yourself lying in Jensen's arms with your head on his chest. You hugged him tightly and drove your hand up and down his chest.

You stopped for a second and looked at the ring he gave you. It was beautiful. The first few days you felt guilty over Nick for getting engaged with Jensen, but later in bed that night Jensen assured you he didn't want to push you or anything.

You told him you'd love to become his wife and spend the rest of your life with him, making him happy. He made you happy more than everything and he loved you mor than he thought he could love a woman.

"Hey good morning beautiful." he said with closed eyes and you smiled at his sleepy voice. "Morning handsome." he smiled and lifted your chin giving you a soft peck on your lips. "I love waking up next to you." he said against your lips and you smiled, looking him into his eyes.

"Me too." you said and cupped his cheek before you leaning in and kissed him passionately and lovingly. He placed a hand on your back and drove it up and down while the other one rested on your neck, pulling you closer to him.

You tended your head and deepened the kiss, both of you smiling into the kiss as he squeezed your butt slightly. Just as he wanted to make you straddle him, his mobile ringed. You two pulled away and both of you growled.

He reached for his phone and showed you the caller ID, it was his mom. "Hey." he said and threw the covers away from before he stood up. He walked into the kitchen and still lied there. You took your phone and unlocked it, 2 texts from Jared and one of your mom.

Your mom: hey sweetie I know it's still really to ask you that, but you're coming to us this year, right? Just making sure because of your work and Jensen. Just call me then.

Jared: Hey you two wanna meet up today?
Jared: We didn't celebrate your and Jensen's engagement, lets do it!

You smirked at Jared's messages, he was such a dork sometimes but he was your cousin. You decided to answer him later. You quick texted your mom 'hey mom, I'm gonna call you within the next days. Love you'.

Just as you texted your mom, Jensen came smiling back into the bedroom, "What are you smiling at?" you asked him. "My mom, you know she's always so early with planning Christmas, so she asked me if we'd come."

You swallowed thickly, "Uhm-" this meant flying and every time you thought about it, you wanted to crawl in bed and hide. "You're okay?" he asked and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Yeah, it's...it's just-" the therapist told you to be honest to Jensen no matter what "-I'm scared, Jay."

"Why are you scared?" he asked as he made himself comfy again. "I'm scared of-" you took a deep breath "-I'm scared of flying. Every time I think about a plane I want to hide and crawl into bed and never leaving it again." you said and he pulled you close into his chest.

He brushed a strain out of your face and behind your ear, "It's fine that you're scared. Thank you for telling me." he said before he kissed your forehead. "But I'm with you, nothing will happen okay?" you shook your head 'no'. "I'm still scared." you whispered and nuzzled his chest.

"And it's totally fine baby." he kissed your forehead and drove his hand up and down your arm, soothing you down. "I love you." you said and looked up at him. He cupped your cheek, "I love you too." he said and kissed you lovingly and passionately.

You placed your hand on his neck and pulled him closer as one of his hands was already under the shirt you were wearing, which made him slightly smirk into the kiss. Eventually he took it off and cupped one of your exposed breasts.

He leaned down to your other breast and slowly sucked onto your nipple as he kneaded your other one. You moaned softly and arched into his touch. He kissed along your stomach and smirked up at you as he reached your panties.

He pulled them down and drove his fingers along your folds, which made him and you groan at the same time. You closed your eyes, expecting him to continue, but he didn't. He plopped down next to you, his boxers were already off. You whined slightly, but didn't mind in the end.

You looked at his shaft before you took him into your hand and palmed him as you looked up at him: his head was thrown back and his eyes closed. You let go off him and straddled him. You took him into your hand and slowly slid down onto him. Moans and groans in pleasure escaping out from both of you.

He rested his back against the headboard and placed one hand on your hips as the other was placed on your ass. You slowly began to bounce on him, while throwing your head back and rolling your hips against his. He met your thrusts and both of you speeded up your pace.

He pulled you down for messy and passionate kiss as he thrusts up into you roughly, making you moan into his mouth. He held you in place while holding your hips with his hands. He tends his head and tends his head kissing you deeper.

He speeded up his pace one last time and thrusted faster and harder up into you. You needed to pull away from the kiss before you moaned loudly as you clenched around him, coming. You rested your upper body onto his chest as he thrusted into you through your orgasm.

He came groaning your name and breathed heavily as he let his head fall back onto the pillow. You slowly came down from your high, as you were about to get off of him he stopped you. "Wait-" he took a deep breath, whining slightly and you knew he was sensitive. You nodded and pecked his lips.

When he was ready he lifted you off of him and you plopped down next to him. He pulled the sheets above of you and embraced you in his arms, playing with your hair.

"My mom texted me." you said and rested your head on his shoulder. "What did she want?" "She wants to know if we're celebrating Christmas together not." "About that my mum asked if your family wants to join." he said with a smile, still playing with your hair.

"This'd be a great solution." you said with a smile. "But maybe-" he drew circles on your back "-we should spend Christmas Eve alone just you and me." he whispers and kissed you softly. As you pulled away you smiled with closed eyes, " I'd love that."

~*~

You walked out of the shower and rubbed your hair semi dry with the towel, "What are you laughing at?" you asked as you entered the bedroom. "Jared was spamming me last night." he said laughing. "I think he was drunk or something." "Well that explains what he texted me." you said with a small giggle and reached for your phone.

'Were you drunk or something?' you answered Jared. 'Just a little.' you laughed slightly, mostly to yourself. 'But we really need to celebrate your engagement. It's already weeks ago and you didn't celebrate.' you rolled your eyes.

'It's just an engagement, but the wedding will be awesome ;)' you texted although you two didn't start planning. 'Excuse me? Just an engagement? Unbelievable. It took you guys almost 10 FUCKING years to realize that you belong together, as a couple.' you smiled benignly. He was right. It you a long time to realize that.

"What are you smiling at?" he said as he wrapped his arms around your waist and rested his head on your shoulder. "Jared just being...Jared." you said and scrolled up showing Jensen why you were laughing. He laughed as well and kissed your cheek before making his way into the bathroom.

You walked into the living room where the decoration was waiting for you and you clapped your hands excitedly. The three was already placed where you wanted to have it, you took out the globes and put it onto the tree.

Jensen joined you and you two finished decorations the tree, "Just the tip left." he said and handed you the star. You took it and he lifted you off the ground like you were a little child. You giggled slightly and placed it where it belonged.

He let you down and you admired the tree with a brightly smile. He saw how you admired it and smiled to himself before he wrapped his arms around your waist and you leaned against his chest. "It's beautiful." he whispered into your ear. "It really is." you turned around and gave him a peck on the lips.

"I can't wait when some little ones are walking all over the place and being excited for presents." you said with a smile. "Yeah me neither." he said with a wide smile and kissing your forehead before he hugged you tightly to his chest.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 681 23
Mallory finds herself brokenhearted when she loses the love of her life in a tragic accident. She's left to pick up the pieces of her life with the h...
29K 741 58
Lexie and Mark are engaged. They are throwing an engagement party where two people, strangers, meet. What happens if one catches feelings? Will they...
86K 2.3K 61
Derek main focus was his work. Surgery was his life. That was until a young women moved next door to him and so desperately needed his help to get th...
109K 1.7K 54
"I try so hard to be just friends but you sure don't make it easy." He averts his gaze from mine, and I wish he'd just look me in the face. "I don't...