Counting Stars :: Hidan Fanfic

By 123Joleen

Avory is a young woman who is the last of her clan has recently joined the Akatsuki. After being alone most o... More

The New Girl (Chapter 1) :: Hidan Fan fic
Past (Chapter 2) :: Hidan Fan fic
Home (Chapter 3) :: Hidan Fan fic
The Slip (Chapter 4) :: Hidan Fan fic
Feelings (Chapter 5) :: Hidan fan fic
Monster(Chapter 6)::Hidan fan fic
Savior(Chapter 7)::Hidan fan fic
Safe(Chapter 8) ::Hidan fan fic
Realization (Chapter 9)::Hidan Fanfic
Behind the Crimson Door (Chapter 10) :: Hidan Fanfic
Attack(Chapter 11) :: Hidan fanfic
Deal (Chapter 12) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Killing Loneliness (Chapter 13) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Breaking the Seal(Chapter 14) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Powers (Chapter 15) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Even More Powers? (Chapter 16) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Almost Told you that I Loved You (Chapter 17) :: Hidan Fan Fic
One or the Other (Chapter 18) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Let Go? (Chapter 19) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Deal with a God (Chapter 20) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Offical (Chapter 21) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Sick (Chapter 23) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Trapped (Chapter 24) :: Hidan Fanfic
Hurt(Chapter 25) :: Hidan Fanfic
Awake (Chapter 26) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Positive (Chapter 27) :: Hidan Fan fic
Keeping It(Chapter 28) :: Hidan Fan Fic
No Control (Chapter 29) :: Hidan Fan Fic
IMPORTANT *possible Trigger*
Special Child? (Chapter 30) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Distance (Chapter 32) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Its Time (Chapter 33) :: Hidan Fan Fic
Gone(Chapter 34):: Hidan Fan Fic
Growing Up (Chapter 35):: Hidan Fan Fic
THE SPIN OFF IS OUT!

Battle (Chapter 31) :: Hidan Fan Fic

3.9K 181 64
By 123Joleen

Hidan walked into the base after his sacrifice, throwing his bloody cloak on the ground. He made his way to the kitchen where he saw Avory, her back facing him. Hidan smirked to himself and quietly walked up to her, warping his arms around her from behind. She jumped a little then looked back.

"You can walk okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah." She said with a sweet smile as she finished making her sandwich. Hidan nuzzled into her neck sending shivers down her spine.

"I fucking missed you." Hidan said as he lightly nibbled at her neck.

"You were only gone a few hours." She told him as she picked up the plate with her sandwich.

"So?" he said and took my plate from me then put it on the table. He turned me toward him then pulled me into a kiss. I smiled and warped my arms around his neck as the kiss started to get a bit heated. The ground started to shake and we pulled away and looked around. It then turned into an earthquake and everything was falling out of the cabinets and the chairs fell over. Hidan held me close to him as I could feel some things falling onto us.
It quickly subsided and Hidan let go of me and looked around.

"Are you okay?" he asked and I nodded.

"What the hell was that,un?!" We heard Deidara shout as he ran into the living room.

"I don't know." I said and started to walk toward the exit. "Let go see what's going on outside." I said and they followed. I could hear more footsteps as the rest of the Akatsuki followed.

As we walked outside you could see something humongous came out of the ground quite a ways away.

"What the fucking hell is that?" Hidan said as he looked at it.

"I don't know." I said trying to figure out what the hell that thing was.

"It's too close to our base. Everyone let's go see what it is." Pein said and started off toward the object, we all followed.

"Avory. You need to stay close to me. I don't want anything to happen to you." Hidan said.

"I'm not helpless you know." I said annoyed.

"No but you're fucking pregnant and not immortal anymore" he said angrily.

"Fine. I'll stay near you." I said in defeat.

"Good." he said.

We soon got to the area and it looked like a giant tree with a plant bud at the top. We were still pretty far away from it but we could see a few other ninja by the 'tree'.

"There's Tobi." I said pointing him out. Pein gave the signal and we all made our way over there.

"Those are leaf ninja." Itachi said.

"The one kid is the nine tails,un." Deidara said. "The blonde one."
I wonder what was going on. I remembered Tobi talking about his plan but he never said what exactly it was.

"The Akatsuki!" one of the leaf ninja said as we all walked up.

"Ahh so you all showed up." Tobi said amused and looked over at me. "And you're all in one piece."

"What the hell do you think you're doing Tobi?!" Pein shouted at him.

"You know the Plan." Tobi said.

"Yes to rule the ninja world not destroy it." Pein said annoyed.

"Change of plans." Tobi said and charged at Pein. I looked up at the weird tree which seemed to be blooming.

Everyone charged toward Tobi but Hidan put his arm out.

"Stay back." he told me sternly.

"What? No!" I shouted annoyed.

"If we need you, you can help but all of us against him. I'm pretty fucking sure it will be over quick."

"Fine." I said in defeat. He smirked and ran off. A few of the other leaf ninja also charged forward.

*~*~*~*~*

Sakura,one of he leaf ninja that were there, stood back as well. She kept glancing over at Avory knowing what clan she was from. Supposedly one of the strongest to ever have existed, the Akito clan. She couldn't help but wonder why she wasn't fighting.

"What?" Avory asked a bit annoyed noticing Sakura looking at her.

"You're from the Akito clan I thought-" Sakura started.

"Yeah. I'm the last one." she said looking back at the battle, which was very intense. Tobi was able to become almost holographic and no one could lay an attack on him.

"Oh." Sakura said. "I'm Sakura." she said.

"Avory." Avory said not really paying much attention to the pink haired girl. "Why aren't you fighting?"

"I'm more of a medical ninja." she said. "What about you?"

"I'm apparently not allowed to because of my current state." Avory said making a bump over her stomach with her hand.

"You're pregnant?" Sakura asked a bit shocked.

"Yeah and apparently completely useless." Avory said as she watched as Tobi started to attack back, taking out Kisame.

*~*~*~*~*

I ran over to Kisame, who was only a few feet away, and knelt down next to him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him. He just groaned. "I'll take that as a no." I said and looked over him. He just had the crap beat out of him but he's be okay. I heard an explosion and looked up to see Deidara throwing his bombs.

Sasori was the next to be defeated, then Konan and Deidara. A few of the leaf ninja were out too.

I felt my eyes start to glow slightly. I really wanted to just fight I almost couldn't even help myself. I watched as Hidan charged Tobi without thinking and got his head chopped off.

"Hidan!" I shouted as his body fell limp and his head rolled away from it. My eyes lit up and I felt my body charge.

*~*~*~*~*

Avory charged at Tobi and started to attack him. Her attacks seemed to be working on him.

"What's going on? Why can she hit him?" Naruto,another leaf ninja that was there, asked.

"She can move leave her body so I'm sure she can do almost what he is. To an extent." Pein said watching Avory fight.

"I told her not to fucking fight!" Hidan shouted annoyed as Itachi drug his body over to Kakuzu.

"Well she's apparently the only one who can." Pein said.

"Hurry up and fucking put my head back on old man!" Hidan shouted at Kakuzu.

"If you stop moving around I could." Kakuzu said annoyed as he started to stitch Hidans head back to his body.

Avory was landing every hit she threw as Tobi as they fought hand to hand. Hidan watched as Tobi landed a hard punch that sent Avory flying backwards a good 20 feet. She got up and went to charge him but fell forward.

"Her leg!" Hidan shouted as he waited impatiently for kakuzu to put his head back on.

*~*~*~*~*~*

I blinked and looked down at my now immobile leg. I looked up to see Tobi charging me with a blade. I put my arms up in defense and looked away, waiting my demise. I heard a slashing sound and saw blood trickling into the ground,but I didn't feel pain. I looked up to see the blonde boy from the leaf village. He stopped the blade with his palm.

"Why?" I asked and he just smiled back at me. He turned and pulled the blade from his hand and threw it to the side. I felt someone behind me pick me up. It was Hidan, His neck was bleeding from where he was decapatated. He jumped back and laid me down on a rock.

"What the fuck happened? Are you okay?" He asked looking at my leg.

"It just stopped moving..." I said and looked down at my leg.

"Sasori did tell you to take it easy." Hidan said annoyed. I ignored hidan and watched the boy fight Tobi.

"Tobi is weak. Nowa your chance to get him." I said. Pein nodded.

"Go." Pein said and everyone charged along with the leaf ninja. I motioned for Hidan to go which he reluctantly did. Sakura came over and started to heal my leg.

"Is that going to work?" I asked her.

"It should. I can reconnect the nerves in your leg pretty easily." she said as she looked intently at my leg. I watched as everyone fought along side each other. We had the same target so there wasn't much of a choice. The boy who saved me threw a large blue sphere at Tobi which looked to be the last needed attack.

"Wow." I said not believing all the chakra he had to do something like that.

"That's Naruto for you." Sakura said with a smile as she pulled away from me. "Yo should be able to walk now." she told me as I stood up.

"Thank you." I said with a thankful smile. I looked up at the giant tree thing and it was wilting. "Is Tobi...?" I asked myself as I walked over to the rest of the Akatsuki. "Is he-?"

"Dead." Deidara said a bit sadly as he turned and walked away. I let out a sad sigh, not for Tobi but for Deidara.

"You can walk now?" Kisame asked. I smiled and nodded.

"Yeah. Thanks to Sakura." I said motioning toward her. "I walked over to Naruto and held my hand out. He gave me a smile and took my hand. "Thanks for saving me."

"Of corse!" He said with a chuckle. I felt someone grab my hips and pull me back. Hidan walked in front of me and to Naruto, Towering over him. Naruto looked up at him and the leaf ninja got in a fighting stance.

"Hidan -" I started but he held up his hand.

"Thanks for saving their lives." Hidan said in the most grateful voice I've ever heard from him.

"Their?" Naruto asked and looked back at me which is when I pointed to my stomach. Naruto smiled. "Ohhh. You're welcome." Hidan held out his hand and Naruto quickly took it making the ninja relax.

"Someone's getting soft~" Kisame taunted making Hidan look back harshly.

"Fuck off fish face!" Hidan shouted annoyed making me smile. I knew the nice act wouldn't last long.

____________

Holy fuck. It has been MONTHS since I updated and I'm SUPER FUCKING SORRY!!!!

I've been hit with really really bad depression. So bad I would just sit and stare off into space for hours. Which is horrible when you have a toddler to watch. Being numb is no bueno.

But in recent news with me. WE ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF BUYING OUR OWN PLACE!!! Like oh my JASHIN we are going to OWN our very own home :)

Hopefully my depression stays away so I can write on a normal bases again!

I thank everyone for the messages asking if I was okay. If I read them and didn't reply I was probably is a really bad place at the time but I appreciate the concern I really do!

You guys are the best! And now that my mood is about 110X better here's hoping I can write regularly again!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 126 12
This a collection of Akatsuki members x reader lemons. The Akatsuki belong to Masashi Kishimoto, not me, and uh... enjoy! I take requests and the onl...
1K 49 14
(DiedraΓ—Reader) (WARNING: Lemon) Jay is an ordinary girl. She finds a mysterious box full of DVDs, labeled Naruto. She started watching them. One nig...
16.3K 318 8
WARNING! YAOI! DON'T LIKE IT! DON'T READ! Sasori is already in a relationship with Deidara, who is madly in love with him, but Sasori is questioning...
71.8K 1.6K 16
Kushina is a girl who comes into the Hidden Leaf at six years old. She always gets teased by the boys becasue of her fiery red hair and red hot tempe...