Can he Change? (Chapter 22) :: Hidan Fan Fic

The next morning I woke up to Hidans face up close to mine. I smiled a little then slowly got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom to get ready and take a shower. I undressed then got into the shower. I turned the knob and let out a small scream as the ice cold water hit me.

"Crap." I said and turned the knob until the water was warm. I heard a knock. "Yeah?"

"Are you okay?" Hidan asked through the door.

"Yeah. Cold water." I said. No reply. I shrugged and started to wash when I felt who hands on my hips from behind. I glanced back to see Hidan in the shower with me. "How did you-?"

"I'm a fucking Ninja. Remember." He said and pulled me toward him. I blushed as I felt his hard manhood against my rear.

"Hidan!" I shouted embarrassed.

"What?" he asked as he nuzzled his face into my neck causing me to shiver. "I can't fucking help it, you're so damn hot."

**** mature sexual content ****

I gasped as he slithered his hands up my body and grabbed my breasts.

"H-hidan." I said with a slight moan as I felt his fingers playing with my nipples.

"Hmm?" he asked into my ear as he punched them harder making me moan. "Do you like that?" he asked obviously smirking. I just let out a small whimper as continued. I felt his mouth against my neck as he started to leave kisses and love bites.

"Ahh~" I moaned as he bit down roughly in the nook if my neck, his hands still playing with my breasts and nipples. He let go if my breasts and turned me so I was facing him. I looked up at him blushing as he grabbed both sides of my face and passionately kissed me. I involuntarily put my arms around his neck as he moved his to my hips. I let out a small moan as his member rubbed against me. He grabbed my ass with both hands and lifted me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and felt him spin me around. I felt the cold shower wall as he propped me up against it. I glanced down momentarily to see he was positioning himself. I took a small breath to brace myself and he thrusted in at full force. I gripped onto him tightly as I nuzzled my face into the nape of his neck waiting for the pain to subside. Once my grip loosened Hidan took that as the cue to continue and he did. He quickly got into a pace that made me arch my back and moan. I could feel his nails digging into my hips to help him get in more and more with each thrust. The pleasure was almost too much for me to handle as I gripped onto his back and held him close to me. I didn't know what else to do so I roughly bit onto his shoulder.

"Fucking shit~" he moaned as he started to move faster. I never heard him moan like that but it made me feel good. It added to the pleasure I was already having. I removed my mouth from his shoulder and moved closer to his ear.

"Hidan~" I lightly moaned into it as I gripped his back with my nails.

"Shit Avory~" he moaned as he continued to thrust into me. My eyes widened as I felt the feeling inside me starting to grow. I gripped his back harder, so hard that I was slipping off so I'd grab onto him again, causing scratch marks.

"I-I'm ~" I moaned as the feeling in my gut exploded. "Ahhh~~!" I moaned out as I threw my head back in complete bliss.

"Oh fuck~" Hidan moaned as he pulled out and climaxed all over my stomach, which quickly washed off. I held onto him as I panted, not wanting to let go of him. His grip loosened a little as he slowly set me down in the floor. I tried to stand but my legs were like jello. I quickly grabbed onto him and heard a chuckle.

**** End Sexual content ****

"It's not funny." I said flustered. He grabbed my chin and made me face him.