I've always loved you (Penelo...

By AmandaDerrington

Penelope Garcia and Derek Morgan has always have had feeling for eachother, but never has had the courage to... More

Long day
Comfort and flowers pictures, and another note.
Off the case?
Where's Penelope?! Note
Where am I? A phone call?
Penelope!
"Are you asking me on a date, Morgan?"

Prolouge

6.3K 121 12
By AmandaDerrington

Meet Penelope Garcia. Nerdy, beautiful, and funny. She is such an amazing friend and she works at the FBI as one of the best tech people they have. She has amazing friend, who are basically like family.

Meet Derek Morgan. Strong, handsome, and also funny. He is a caring person who cares about others and has a big heart. He is an amazing agent in the FBI. He has tons of friends, but the people he work with in the FBI is his family.

So what happens when these two have always loved eachother and always flirted with each other, finally get enough courage to be together. What happens though when some people don't like that they are together?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 31.8K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
987 148 20
"What kind of a coward was I to marry her and not fight for you?
149K 5.1K 94
Les twins story read. *In the process of fixing errors
4M 254K 100
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...