Where am I? A phone call?

Penelope P.O.V

I opened my eyes slowly and I saw I was in a small dark room. In the corner was a small bed with an blanket on it. I let out a sigh and tried to stand up, but my head started to spin. I sat back on the floor. I heard the door open and a light flickered on over my head. "Hello love." The man said. I still don't know his name! I just stayed quiet. "Oh, Penelope. Come on talk to me." He said. He sat on the floor next to me and put his hand on my thigh. I tried to move my leg, but he tightened his grip on my thigh. "Wh-what do you want from me?" I asked looking at him. "I want you." He said. "I don't even know your name." I said. I looked away from him. "My names Eric Andrew. I have loved you ever since high school, but you would always be to involved in other things to notice me. So, when I saw you three years ago, I decided to keep tabs on you to make sure you were ok. It wasn't until acouple months ago I decided to do something to get your attention." He said, he grapped my both my wrist tightly. "I needed to do something, you and Derek was getting closer than usual and I didn't like that. You're mine Penelope. You always have been and always will be." He said. He took my hand away from my wrist and grapped my face and made me look at him. "I don't like Derek and I don't like the rest of your pesky little team. Especially that little freak Reid." He said with a sneer on his face. "Leave Reid alone. He isn't a freak either, you are! You're a psychopath!" I yelled in his face. His face turned into anger. He picked me up by my hair and threw me into the wall. He kicked my side multiple times. He picked me up by my hair again and threw me onto the small bed in the corner. He got on top of me and put my wrist above my head with one hand. "Time to have some fun baby." He said with a smirk. "No, please!" I screamed and cried. "Shh. It's gonna be ok." He said into my ear. He started to place kisses down my neck. He started to suck on a sensitive place on my neck. I let out a small whimper. He stopped sucking my neck and leaned above me. He was still holding my hands above my head. He got off me, still holding my hands. "Please, just stop." I said in a soft tone. He just smirked at me. He ripped off the dress I was wearing. I was now in my bra and underwear. "Please Eric, we can talk about this." I said. I had tears falling down my face. "We can talk after this baby, I need to show you you're mine. Not Derek's, not anybody else's." He said. He took of the black pants he was wearing along with his boxers. He also took off my underwear. "Eric, please." I tried one more time. "It's gonna be ok doll." He said. After he said that, without any warning he entered me. I let out a scream.

                                                                          Derek P.O.V

I was sitting in the bullpen at my desk trying to think of anybody would try to take Penelope. I couldn't think of anybody. Penelope is such a sweetheart. I don't know anybody who would try to hurt her. She is beyond beautiful and just amazing. That's why I love her. She has been my best friend since both of us started this job. I don't know what I would do without her. "We got a lead." JJ said walking in. "Who?" I asked. "His name is Daniel Long. He was with Penelope for six months and than they just broke up. Apparently he didn't like how things ended and started to text her all the time, never leaving her alone. We are going to go to his house and talk to him." JJ said. "I never did like him anyways." I said. "Neither did I." JJ said walking out. I stood up from my desk. My phone started to go off. I saw the caller ID was Penelope.(Derek Penelope)

"Pen, is this really you?" I asked into the phone.

"Yeah, it's me Derek." She said. She sounded like she was in pain and was about to start crying.

"Babygirl, where are you?" I asked her urgently trying to find her.

"I-I don't know. All I know is that I am in a small dark room. Derek, I have to tell you this now. I love you, I love you so much." She said with alot of emotion behind it. Does she really mean it?

"Penelople, are you serious?" I asked kinda shocked.

"Yes Derek, I am completely and utterly in love with you." She said.

"I love you to Penelope. I've loved you for awhile." I said, happy she loves me to.

"Der-" She was cut by a mans voice yelling at her. I heard her let out a scream. "I am sorry Eric! I am sorry please no! Not again, I am sorry!" She yelled out. What does she mean 'not again'? Did he touch her?

"Penelope!" I yelled into the phone. I didn't get anything back. After a few seconds the line went dead. 

"Derek, are you coming?" JJ asked. "Daniel isn't the guy we want." I said turning to her. "How'd you know?" She asked. "Because I just got off the phone with Penelope and she said her kidnappers name is Eric. I didn't get a last name, I got Eric though." I said. "I will go up to the new tech and tell him to search for anybody with the name Eric that knew Penelope." JJ said. She walked out to go the the tech room. I let out a sigh and sat back down. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Authors Note: Finally done guys! Updates might be alittle slow, cause I have school again. I'll try my best to keep up with the updates though. Hope y'all liked it.