New girl member? [NCT ff]

De ncity_army

Ncts new member? And she's a female?! WHAT?! . . . Will she be able to overcome the stress or the diffic... Mai multe

Introduction : 1
Intro pt.2
Boy group
Meeting the members
New girl group?
The 7th sense
Fire Truck
Boombayah
Reaction to Boombayah
Jealousy
Asia Artist Awards 2016
Instagram
Scared
NEWS
INSTAGRAM
Period
Weekly Idol
Manager Problems
Manager Problems pt.2
Worried
Baby Don't Stop reaction
NEW COMEBACK?
UWU hours pt.1
Mini Solo Album:
Friends outside of NCT
Not an update! SUPER M!
THANK YOU!!
Honey+Haechan
Rumors about Taeyong
Collab+SBS Gayo 2016
Crush or in love?
Ddu ddu du reaction
Ddu Ddu Du/2018 comeback
NEW STORY!!!!
ā™”Feelingsā™”
Dispatch
ā¤Datingā¤
-The new members-
-Hanging out-
-10th member-
-Jealous boyfriend pt 1-
-Jealous boyfriend pt 2-
-Instagram-
-Yaja Timeā°-
-Bad Interview-
-NCT and WayV-
ā¤µā¤µā¤µ
-Honey with Blackpink-
-The new girl-
-The new girl (2)-
-Honey 'noona' moments-
-Best Oppa competition-
-Kill This Love-
-Kill This Love Reaction-
-The Dream show moments-
- Prank Gone Wrong-
ā“
-Honey's Bias In NCT-
-Honey's (KPOP) Playlist-
-Health-
-Solo or NCT-
-šŸ¤”-
-Solo or NCT (2)-
-ā™¦M I N Eā™¦-
-Solo or NCT (3)
-Jisung-
-Publicity Stunt-
Kick it M/V
-Dispatch-
-Private Talk-
-Leaving-
-Members Finding Out About The Scandal-
-Fixed Unit-
-Ridin-
-Another Scandal-
Ridin' Behind the Scene's
-BLM!-
-Hi-
HOW YOU LIKE THAT
NCT U
Hyunjin+Honey
-The Breakup-
-How You Like That Reaction-
-HUGE THANK YOU-
-DMs-
SELPINK šŸ–¤šŸ’–

-Racism-

3K 42 2
De ncity_army

3rd person POV:

Recently, Blackpink appeared in a music show after Jennie's dating scandal with Exo's Kai.

It was confirmed by both of the idols companies, (YG, and SM) that these two idols share good feeling towards each other.

BUT, even after all that Jennie wasn't in the spotlight but Honey was.

After she appeared looking gorgeous with a dress that exposed her shoulder, she got bashed by many k-netz.

They called her many names, words, and things. They even told her to go back to her country and that she got palstic surgery. They also called her an average Thai woman, alos insulting other Thai females as well.

After that the internet roared with heated debates about this.

Many fans and non fans of Honey gathered and supported her after the racism.

Not JUST fans but idols and other celebraties defended and supported her.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Meanwhile:

The Blackpink members met up with Honey showering her with love and affection because of the racism and her getting bashed for her looks.

Jennie: "You shouldn't pay attention to those people. You have many fans supporting you, you know."

Honey nodded smilling.

Jisoo: "I think they're just jealous of how gorgeous you are."

Rose: "Who wouldn't be jealous of Honey tho? She's smoking hot and has a great personality."

Honey giggled feeling better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Honey at the NCT dorms:

Taeyong: "Baby." He said hugging Honey.

All the other members gathered around Honey, reassuring her and showering her with love.

Honey laughed.

Honey: "Guuuuys. I'm fine. I know I have you guys and many other fans supporting me and those few words don't mean anything to me."

Doyoung: " That's my girl." He said ruffling her hair.

Jaemin: "I think my girlfriend is the most beautiful human being I've ever seen." He said back hugging her.

Honey chuckled as he rested his chin on her head as his hands wrapped around her waist.

Jaehyun: "It's really pissing me off though. Jealousy at its worst." He said referring to those haters.

Honey: "I'm fine, oppa."

They nodded.

A staff came.

Staff: "Mr. Lee Soo man gave you guys a day of break....due to the things that's happening right now."

The staff said referring to Honey's racism issue.

Staff: "He said you guys should go out and have fun."

They nodded happy.

Staff: "Oh, and he said your allowed to see WayV and hang around for today."

The members looked shocked.

Honey: "JINJJA?!?!?!" She said happily jumping around.

Staff smiled and nodded.

Staff: "He knew it would make you happy so go ahead and enjoy your break for the day."

The members cheered happily.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The members met WayV in a expensive restaurant.

They WayV members rushed to Honey and hugged the life out of her.

Ten: "Omg my husband." He said running towards her and hugging her.

Honey: "Ahhh my wifeyyyy." She said chuckling.

Kun: "Are you alright, honey baby?"

Honey smiled and nodded.

Honey: "Yes, but way better now that you are here."

Yangyang: "Damn I've really missed my partner in crime."

Honey: "Yeah, we should start with the 'crimes' again."

Yangyang and Honey laugh, highfiving each other.

The members shook their head chuckling.

Hendery: "Let's go eat, I'm hungry."

Xiaojun: "Your always hungry. But right now I am too."

They nodded and ordered almost the whole menu.

They talked, caught up with stuff, and laughed a lot.

Honey had a blast and she was so happy that she forgot the racism thing even existed.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

When it was finally the end of the day, Honey went to bed but checked her phone and social media.

Bambam had called her yesterday and now the news that he defended Honey against those haters had spread.

Honey also saw all the love and support she got from everyone. And she couldn't be more happier.

She posted a selfie on her Instagram story titled: "Thank you, for supporting me."

Honey was happy and she didn't pay attention to the racism thing anymore knowing that her loved ones has her back.

She slept peacefully and it was a great day/night.

The fans also were happy to see Honey happy and not worrying about anything and everyone felt better.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________________

This racist issue that happened a while ago still makes me f*cking pissed but I'm happy a lot of people and her back.

I love Lisa and Blackpink with my whole heart so if anyone hurts them, I already have your murder planned 👀😒😡

Anyways thank you for 8k readers, this was a bonus chapter as a thank you to all my lovely readers.

I love you all~💕💕

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

73.4K 2.4K 21
Y/n, a 15 yr old girl who has no experience with this thing everyone called love.
85.9K 975 13
NCT U! NCT127! NCTDREAM! WayV! Request are closed! Highest ranking: #63 in Fanfiction
15.8K 411 28
Jung y/n, Jaehyun's little sister is moving in with him and his members to be closer to her university, how will she adjust living with NCT? Will she...
88.8K 2K 47
[DISCONTINUED] Just some scenarios with the newest addition in NCT, Naoki! An alternate universe where NCT have 22 members This story revolves aroun...