Crush or Be Crushed (EDITING)

By xCorruptedSocietyx

Alexandra Smith... She's one of those girls who hates being late to class and always abides by the rules. Ale... More

A/N
Chapter 1: First Day of School
Chapter 2: Meeting Mr. Bad Boy
Chapter 3: Date?
Chapter 4: Brother Trouble
Chapter 5: The Science Project
Chapter 6: The Devil is Evil
Chapter 7: The First Meet
Chapter 8: Best Friend Say What?
Chapter 9: Who's Ready to Party?
Chapter 10: War with Mr. Noodle Arms
Chapter 11: Dad
Chapter 12: It's Raining Pink Lemonade
Chapter 13: Who Tagged You Along?
Chapter 14: Batman Stuffed Toys and Memories
Chapter 15: Trust Issues
Chapter 16: Dodgeball Massacre
Chapter 17: The Bad Boy's Death Lair
Chapter 18: Little Miss Johns
Chapter 20: Legally Illegal
Chapter 21: Gobble Gobble
Chapter 22: Gimme My Money
Chapter 23: Parties and Games
Chapter 24: Drunk in Love
Chapter 25: Murry Christmas
Chapter 26: Falling Into a Black Abyss
Chapter 27: You Can't Escape The Past
Chapter 28: Microwave Problems
Chapter 29: The Science Fair
Chapter 30: A Happy Valentine's Day?
Chapter 31: An Even Bigger Confession
Chapter 32: Alex Gone Missing
Chapter 33: A Crushed Heart
Chapter 34: Colorless Walls and Weeping Women
Chapter 35: Thinking Back
ANNOUNCEMENT

Chapter 19: What Are We?

314 16 0
By xCorruptedSocietyx

CS
Good Time ~
By: Owl City and Carly Rae Jepson

"Okay." Derek says as he claps his hands together happily, "Let's get this damn project going!"

"You seem awfully cheerful considering this is school work." I point out as I take out the things we need for our volcano model.

"Well," He starts, "I just want to get this crap over with so I can go back to making out with hot chicks."

Um...Ewww? To be honest, somehow that hurt me... "W-What?!" I muster.

Derek laughs, "I was just joking. Don't take it seriously. Unless you do want me that much, say the words and I'll make you feel pleasure all over your body." 

My eyes widen and stare at his smirking face. "S-Shut up. I wouldn't want your disease anyway." 

"Pfft...I know you want me bad." Derek says as he walks over to me. "I can see it written on your face."

I scoot back until my back hits the wall. "How cliché..." I mutter silently. This somewhat reminds me of what romance movies are like. The girl get trapped between the wall and some hot guy. In the end, they make out and all that stuff. Oh, god...his face is right in front of mine! No! The butterflies are here to eat me once again! I close my eyes, terrified of what will happen next.

After a few seconds pass, I hear deep chuckling. "You're so cute when you're terrified." I open my eyes to see Derek tilting his head as he looks at my red face. "Well, let's get to work, cutie!" He announces as if nothing happened in the past minute. He called me cute... Doesn't he always? He calls me cutie most of the time, but this was different. Cute, huh? Seems as though he was complimenting me...

@@@

Derek's P.O.V. 

For the next hour, we construct our volcano. Actually, I take that back. I'm letting Alex do all the crafting while I sit back and relax. Ahh...this is the life... 

My thoughts are interupted by Alex. "Hey! Why don't you do something instead of lying there like a fat lazy cat?!" I ignore her and close my eyes as I stay lying down on the bed.

"Shoot!" Alex curses. I jump up to see her whole body covered in paint. I try to hold in my laugh but it just burst out. "Quit laughing, monkey-ass! This isn't funny!" Alex yells as her face grew red.

"W-What happened anyway? The volcano hasn't even exploded yet." I say as I try to retain my laugh.

"I tried to open the paint can and somehow it opened and got to point where it exploded all over me." She huffs. 

"Wow...clumsy as always." I chuckle. This is quite amusing.

"Well, I wouldn't be covered in paint if you would've just helped me." Alex's stare turns into a nasty glare.

I sigh and get up from the bed. "Fiinnee. I'll help you." I walk over to where she was working and all I see is this crappy looking blob on a wooden board. "What the hell is this?" 

"The volcano, duh." She answers rolling her eyes.

"I don't think this is a volcano at all. It looks like cow poop." I say as I poke at the model.

"Fine, Mr. Judgemental." Alex says sarcastically, "I'd like to see you try to make a volcano."

"Okay." She looked quite taken aback by my confident answer. I put my serious face on and get to work.

~

"Ta-da!" I announce as I finish the model. Alex's eyes widen in surprise. "Now, this," I begin gesturing to my master piece, "is a volcano."

"What the... H-How'd you do that? Are you some undercover artist or something? This is freaking AMAZING!" She exclaims as she praises my artwork.

"Well, thank you. Thank you very much. I shall be rewarded for all my hard work." I say cockily.

"Huh? What do you want?" Alex asks with a shaky voice. How cute...she already knows an idea of what  I'm going to ask of her.

"You." I answer teasingly.

"N-No!" She smacks my hand away as I reach for her. 

I chuckle and say, "Just joking, cutie. I'm hungry. Let's go get food."

"Same."

"Don't just stand there. Come." I say as I grab her hand and lead her down stairs. I can feel her tense up as we make physical contact. Her hand is so soft and it fits perfectly into mine. I don't know what's been happening lately but I've been feeling weird whenever I'm around her...No time for that now! Time to devour food!

We skip down and I see my mom making dinner. "Hey mom."

She turns around and greets us with a warm smile. "Hey, love birds. Want something to eat?" Alex squirms at the words 'love birds' and I just sit back and smirk.

"We're not-" Alex begins but I cut her off. "So Alex. How about I go grab snacks and you wait for me in the living room. Let's watch a movie."

"But..."

"Go. Shoo! Wait for me there." I say as I push her out of the kitchen and into the living room. "Pick any movie you'd like. I don't care." She nods and I walk back into the kitchen.

"Sooo...how's it between you and Alex?" My mom asks out of the blue.

"Fine. Now will you excuse me...I have a movie to watch and food to eat." I grab whatever food I can find and wobble back into the living room. I dump all of the food down onto the floor and sit down. "Okay. We have hot cheetos, cheese balls, chocolate, candy, soda, pretzels, nutella, water, and some other junk."

"Whoa...That's a lot." Alex says as she take a seat a foot away from me.

"You know you can scoot closer. I don't bite." I say innocently. She scoots a little closer. "More." Scoot. "More." Scoot. "Moorree." 

"If I scoot anymore, I'll be pushed up against you and probably will be invading your personal space. So, no thanks." She replies.

"Suit yourself." I say as I pop a cheese ball in my mouth. "What movie did you choose?"

"Twilight."

"The fuck?! Why?" I say. Clearly I'm not a fan of this particular movie. 

"I don't know. Just saw this first so I was like 'Eh, what the heck'. Plus, I haven't watched it before so can we please watch this." Alex pleads.

I sigh. "Fiiinnee." I pop in the disk and the movie begins. Every now and then, I keep glancing over at Alex. She looks pretty. I think. I keep looking at her...she's too irrisistable. 

It is now half way done and I am practically falling asleep. "Derek?" I hear a soft voice beside me.

"Hm?"

"What are we?"

I turn to her and look deep into her eyes as she stares back. "What do you mean?"

"I mean like are we friends or somehthing. I don't even know why I'm asking this. It just feels weird not knowing what our current relationship is."

I feel taken aback by her question. She wants to know what our relationship is right now. I ponder upon it. "Friends. Or maybe even best friends, I guess." I chuckle.

"Okay." She nods before resting her head on my shoulder. Huh? I turn to see a now sleeping Alex. The feeling of her head on my shoulder is comforting. It feels...right. I stare at her cute face and admire her every feature. Soft, silky hair that'll make you fall asleep just by touching it. A small but cute nose that crinkles when she's confused or frustrated. The eyelids that contain her glistening blue eyes that make you feel like you're floating in water. A small amount of freckles that makes her unique. My eyes finally land on her lips. They're so pink and plump. They look soft and make me want to touch it. My hand reaches for them but I restrain it. 

What's happening to me all of a sudden...I think I need help...

Hey! Early update... Oh! THANK YOU for the 2k reads! It means A LOT, and yes I mean A LOT.  You guys are the best.  Hope you enjoyed it! Love you! :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

119K 3.5K 25
"I'm done, cupcake. I can't anymore," he mumbled, wiping his eyes. I turned to look at him and took his head into my hands. Both my hands were on eit...
115K 2.1K 37
"I hate you," I could taste my own lies. He stepped closer and whispered in my ear, "face it goodie, you can't stay away from me." He was right as...
1.1K 55 7
Welcome to Mackenzie Court high school.Where there are jocks, cheerleaders, geeks and then there's just her. Veronique Clarke the girl who has only t...
1.5K 25 11
"I hate you," she muttered and I was taken aback. I looked at the guys for a quick second and back at her. "W-" "Don't ever scare me like tha...