Hawks x Reader: Soaring

By SAARA_A

There, soaring through the sky, Hawks and Y/N had finally found each other. More

Introduction *Kinda Important*
1・Company
2・Encounter
3・You Again
4・A Favor
*News*
5・Heartbreaker
6・An Invitation
*Upcoming Things*
7・Gala
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* NEW *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
8・Internship
9・Confession
10・UA
11・Class 1-A
12・Test Start!
13・Past Meets Present
14・Kaguya (pt. 1)
14・Kaguya (pt. 2)
Update
Bet you were expecting a new chapter...
16・Together
Lol, mistakes were made
• ???
17 • A Letter From A Past Friend
18 • Sunflower
• 20k! •
19 • Natsuo the Matchmaker
Update: Sorry
20 • Endgame
Birthday! + News
21• Wish
22 • New Secrets, Overdue Confessions
23 • Trust Me
New Book!
24 • Unlikely Informant
25 • Not My Hero
26 • Goodbye
27• *Tonight Belongs to Us [REUPLOAD]*
28 • Family
29 • Soaring
Update :))
BOOK 2 IS OUT
*IM BACK* UPDATE FOR THE 5th MILLIONTH TIME

15・Eclipse

9.7K 280 515
By SAARA_A

I know it's late but it was absolutely horrendous before and I had to edit the crap out of this so hopefully, it's WAY better.

Btw, I don't know if anyone else feels this but I feel like Kaguya would have Karma Akabane's voice from Assassination Classroom...? Kinda an asshole-y vibe with a hint of sarcasm...

Just me, ok.

The group was making its way to the source of the beam with Y/N way ahead muttering curse words to herself angrily. She wanted this to be done and over with because she didn't want anyone to get hurt in the process of helping her. To her, this was a fight between her and Kaguya, and those helping are liabilities. As she stomped along, she tried devising plans and strategies but it was all useless; I mean, how can you devise a plan against an enemy who's powers are virtually unknown?

The rest of the class was aware of her temper as of now, so they concocted a plan of their own. Todoroki shot his ice at Y/N's feet, completely restraining her from walking. She was so caught up in her head that she just kept furiously pumping her arms without noticing that she wasn't going anywhere. When she finally realized she looked back to see some of the class laughing at her.

"TODOROKI WHAT THE HECK. We don't have time for this let me out dammit!" she roared trying to lift her legs.

"Sorry Y/N, blame him", Todoroki quietly said as he pointed to Hawks.

"We're going to go on ahead and see if we can scout out anything from here since we are getting closer to where your brother is.", stated Midoryia in an authoritative way.

Y/N watched in surprise as the rest of them hustled past her. She turned back to Hawks and gave him a deep glare. 

"I only did this because you need to calm down," he chuckled, "You're so stressed that you even forgot you could've melted that ice with your quirk." 

Y/N stared at him in embarrassment as she began to blush. "Oh right..." she quietly said as she began to melt the ice away.

"Look," Hawks started, "The only way we can get out of this is if we have you. The more absent you are from our team, the more likely someone will get hurt: one of those kids or you." He stated harshly, which was so unusual for him. 

"I'm sorry ok, it's just," she sighed "I feel this overwhelming responsibility that it should be only me fighting this battle. He's not your every day "Leauge of Villians" villain, there is something more, and I have to figure out what it is." 

"I get your reasoning and you have every right to want revenge, but what kind of hero would you be!?", he started to get a little heated. "I mean, you are so blinded by your "vendetta" that you are just willing to go in knowing damn well that he could easily kill you with a single attack. It's bad enough that you won't listen, but you aren't even thinking about saving the kids around you!" he was trying to keep his voice down but he was just feeling too many emotions that he couldn't control himself. 

"It's what I have to do, don't you understand!? I feel strong enough to take him down and there is nothing that will stop me from avenging my parents...Keigo".

His eyes deepened into a scowl as he looked Y/N straight in the eye. Both there gaze pierced through each other but none would budge to put this past.

"Fine," he stepped towards her, leaving little room for them both, "do whatever the hell you want but don't think you're being the hero," he used his hand to lift up her chin close to his face. He knew how badly he wanted to kiss her again and hug her through her pain, but his anger was clouding his judgment.

"When in reality, you're just as much of a villain as he is"

He let go of her chin and began to fly fast towards the group. 

Venom. It felt like she had vile venom spat on her. 

She tried to suppress the tears that welled up inside her e/c eyes but she wasn't strong enough. As the tears trickled down her face they became hot as she grew angry at him. She sat there in a small pool of her own tears, staring down at the ground until she felt something tighten around her body.

"Aww, why the long face my precious Y/N?" said a figure as they stepped out from behind her. "That was quite a nice show I just watched, bravo, bravo!" he clapped as he poked out his head from her shoulder. Startled, she started to yell but that was immediately stopped by Kaguya. 

"Be quiet now, you don't want your other friends hearing right?" he said as he clamped her mouth with his hand. There was another giant hand created out of shadows that gripped her even tighter as she struggled to move. 

"After watching that sappy display, I realized that we are more alike than I thought we were." He coyly smirked as he removed his hand. "Wow, it has been a while since we've played like this, it's quite nostalgic." He said moving to face her directly. "Anway, I'm starting to think that you are worth more to me alive than dead after all!" He chuckled to himself which only got his a deep glare from Y/N. He placed both of his hands on her shoulders and began to scan details of her face with his somewhat glowing red eyes. "Poor Y/N, even after all this time though, you still won't be strong enough to even touch me, unless..." he paused, "You let me help you. The only reason everyone thinks they need to help you is that you are weak. Let's be honest now," he chuckled, "even if our parents were still alive you still wouldn't be able to save them; not then, not now." he smirked which drove Y/N mad.

She tried to wriggle her arm out of the grasp of the shadow arm but it only tightened again, slowly but surely making it harder to breathe. 

"Oh don't be like that! It's not like you have much of a choice anyway. If you don't take it, I'll just kill you and everyone else here because there will be no one to stop me! Ooh, maybe I'll even be a bit bold and see what's happening at UA too~" he cooed which made Y/N's eyes widen in terror.

"N-no..." she gasped as she was limited to what air she could bring in. 

"What was that little Y/N, I couldn't hear you~" he gawked as he leaned over so his ear was close to her mouth.

"O-ok, OKAY GIVE IT TO ME," she said with what little strength she had left.

He stepped back with a triumphant shit-eating grin on his face as he looked down at her.

"Hmmm, ok then, let's get started," he put out his hand in front of him, "this might hurt juuust a little bit. Oh who am I kidding, this is gonna hurt like a bitch." he said as he pounded his hand into her stomach. She let out an empty hurl, which was quickly followed by an immense burning in her body.

She was used to burns or high temperatures of heat but this was different. She didn't know what was happening, but slowly, Kaguya planted a little piece of dark matter within the crystal that regulates her quirk. He knew that the more she used this power, her crystal would be slowly eaten away until darkness replaced it: total eclipse. For his unknown purposes, activating the total eclipse now wouldn't help with his final goals.

Screams could be heard all the way where the rest of the group was. They all quickly turned around and sprinted towards the immense shrieking. Hawks, out of all of them, tried to fly as fast as he could, guilt beating up his heart. When they arrived, they saw Kaguya standing up and facing them.

"Y/N, y/n, y/n looked what you did! You alerted your "friends". This is unfortunate, we were having so much fun too, just like old times" he turned to look at her limp body on the ground. "Hmm? Y/N wake UP!" he yelled as he kicked her in her ribs. The force of the kick sent her flying a little ways from him.

"Bastard," Todoroki sort of yelled as he sent an ice wall separating Kaguya from Y/N. Tsuyu quickly jumped closer and used her tongue to pull her over the rest of their group all while Kaguya just stood there and gave a smirk. 

"Y/N your friends are kinda annoying for ruining our family time so why don't you just kill them now and get it over with?" He yelled a little with a sadistic look plastered on his face.

"What's happening to me? Why can't my body stop?" she thought as she suddenly regained most of her strength and stood up. Her head started to pound as she felt as if her brain was going to explode. Kaguya's voice just rattled and echoed throughout her thoughts as she tried to resist.

...

...

You

She took off in one swift motion and pinned Hawks to the ground. Usually, he would have easily pushed her off but it was almost like her strength had doubled.

She stared at him in his golden-brown eyes with her own e/c eyes almost looking right through him.

"I guess I really am the villain"

____________________________________________________

Ok so I finally can put a face to Kaguya and I think this fits (also this isn't my art but I can't find the creator but credit to them!):

Ik it seems like the typical bad guy but it's kinda hot... ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Anyway just 2 to 2 1/2 more chapters of this "arc" I guess then we get back to lovey dovey stuff lol

Ugh, truthfully I don't know when the next one is coming out because finals and stuff are coming up and I'm starting to get booked with studying and school. I'll try my best but I can't promise anything until after these hell weeks are over. I may be able to do a couple of short, funny, or sweet one-shots that will probably be unrelated to the story but I don't know. 

But while I'm "away" please PLEASE leave comments, vote, and share with people who might enjoy this! I'm so close to 10k reads where I'll do a special chapter, but I need your help to get there. Also, if you'd like to leave a follow and check out some of my other stories. I'm coming out with a new Haikyuu related story so if you watch the anime give it a read when it's out!

I LOVE ALL OF YOU SO MUCH AND FOR THOSE WHO ARE IN SCHOOL WE CAN MAKE IT THROUGH FINALS I PROMISE 😭

-SAARA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

61.8K 1.2K 8
!!Maturity Warning!! Rough days call for good times. Y/N meets Hawks, a bartender, at a local club after a hard day at work.
311K 6.3K 28
Sometimes the dead have a scary way of returning to life, especially when they're better off dead. And especially when he finds his way into your he...
54.5K 1.8K 11
"I'm certain you will become a pro hero someday." Hawks opened his eyes and looked up at me, his soft smile making my heartbeat fasten. "You really t...
43.2K 797 35
Started: 19/10/2020 - Now Complete Enjoy the beautiful journey of getting to see Hawks get his ass together for you and your beautiful kids.