Forsaken By Sword (On-Hold)

By Phantom_Foxx

Y/N,a knight of Seiros fighting unending battle that left him life threatening wounds but as his finally brea... More

Character Development and Prologue
Chapter 1 - The choice
Chapter 2 - First day of teaching and laziness
Chapter 3 - The dagger is better than the sword
Chapter 4 - The Fallen knight back in action
Chapter 5 - Becoming One
[closed]Author's question!
Chapter 6 - The meeting
Update!
Chapter 7/1 - A Chilling Day
Chapter 7/2 Close calls
Chapter 8 - Finally,a Day off
Chapter 9 - Supports and class change?
Chapter 10 - Old wounds
Chapter 11 - A Friend
Chapter 12 - Actual Lesson and tea
Fliter - Y/N's Birthday
Chapter 13 - Story time
Chapter 14 - Sword of the Creator
Chapter 15 - Uncomfortable
Halloween Event
Chapter 16 - Maybe a recruit?
Chapter 17 - First beast...
Chapter 18 - Missing but duties...
Christmas Event!
Chapter 20 - Found
Chapter 21 - Something to prepare for!
Chapter 22 - Little problems... and drunk one
Chapter 23 - A wild stratgy
Chapter 24/1 - Unexpected
Chapter 24/2 - A Goddess's Tears
Chapter 25/1 - Recruiting Season!
Chapter 25/2 - More Eagles
Chapter 26 - A Dark Abyss
1K Special Chapter
Chapter 27 - Surface versus Underground
Chapter 28 - An Icy feeling
I'm Sorry..
Chapter 29 - Deals upon Deals
Chapter 30 - Air
Chapter 31 - A Old Face
Chapter 32 - Ifs

Chapter 19 - More Training

2.3K 52 33
By Phantom_Foxx

Edited A/n - Just saying right now as it was I think days ago but we held the crown of  number one rank in Fire Emblem stories and Three Houses Stories,we lost the FE crown and are in second place but still have the crown for Three Houses' Crown so what I'm saying.... Thank you all for reading,voting,and commenting most of all
As that one makes me know I'm doing well as a fanfic writer but still Thank you all for reading this long ass story! :3

Back to the story then!

F/N- First name

L/N- Last name

Y/N- Your name

H/C - Hair color

E/C - Eye color

Thoughts- Italic and apostrophe or at random now

Locations- Bold

Training Yard

Y/N Pov

I had asked Shamir if she could help Bernadetta with archer which she surprisingly agreed to help her out. Shamir and Berndetta were focussing on the bow while the others were doing their own things.

Y/N: Seems like Berndetta is getting a lesson from the great sniper herself!

Byleth: And a very smart idea by my lazy boy

I turn to see Byleth approaching me with a smile on her face and I still feel blood rushing to my face from that beautiful smile of hers.

Y/N: Y-yeah!

We started to talk while Berndetta was pulling the line of the bow with Shamir watching her do it.

Berndetta: You got this Bernie

Shamir: Be calm while you do it this.

Berndetta: Y-yeah,calm!

Caspar: YOU GOT THIS BERNDETTA!

Caspar shouts which frightened Berndetta who loosens the line with an arrow soaring while I was talking to Byleth I felt something hit my left shoulder and her eyes widen.

Y/N: Hm?

I looked over to my shoulder to see an arrow struck inside of my shoulder and I just shrugged.

Byleth: Y-Y/n...

Y/N: Oh,that's ba-

Caspar: HOLY CRAP THE ARROW HIT Y/N!

Everyone seem to turn their attentions towards me as their eyes widen in shock and I sighed,putting up my hand.

Y/N: It's alri-

Edelgard: Y/N! We need get you to a medic!

Byleth: Yeah! I'll go and get one right now!

Byleth sprints off to get help while the others just run up to me and I stayed quiet.

Petra: You feel the pain!?

Dorothea: Holy crap! I think it went in deep!

Linhardt: It's tip is fully in his shoulder...

Ferdinand: Sir! How are you so calm!?

Hubert: Maybe because it's the second time this happened to him?

Y/N: Sixth time...

Everyone stared at me as I just started to laugh which really confused them now and I held out my hand.

Y/N: Someone give me your hand?

Edelgard shakily places her hand in my palm and I slowly moved her hand towards the arrow as her eyes widen in shock.

Edelgard: W-wait,shouldn't we-

Y/N: You don't think of them when you're in battle kids!

I made her hand grab onto the arrow as I guided her hand to slowly pull out the arrow from my shoulder and they all looked somewhat horrified which I kinda excepted with the shit I do.

Petra: Professor!

Y/N: Now!

I walked towards Shamir and Berndetta as I smiled at Berndetta while Shamir just sighed.

Shamir: If it wasn't for a 'loud mouth'! It would have hit it's target.

She glared at Caspar seeming like her glare was going to rip his head off clean and I chuckled.

Y/N: Still Berndetta,that was a great hit and could easily knock the ai-

Everyone but Shamir and Y/N: I think she fainted...?

I looked at them before waving my hand in front of Berndetta who doesn't respond to it.

Y/N: Holy shit,she is unconscious!

Byleth: Hey! I got a healer!

We all turned to see Byleth running back with an healer following after her and I smiled a bit at her.

Y/N: It's alright now!

Yoko: Just take the heal!

The healer heals my injuried shoulder as Byleth sighed in relief including the class and Shamir which I found warming to my heart.

Byleth: Now....

An aura what I felt before flowed from Byleth,she glared at the class which starts to all shiver including Hubert and I was concerned for these kids' lives.

Byleth: Who caused it...?

Everyone pointed at Caspar who instantly runs away from the training yard and she quickly chased after him while shouting.

Byleth: YOU IDIOT!

Caspar: I'M SORRY PROFESSOR!

I chuckled a bit while the class stares at our professor chasing poor Caspar and Shamir walked over to me.

Shamir: I was hoping to use him for target practice since he wants to ruin someone else practice but she can have this one.

Y/N: Yeah... But,I couldn't allow you to do so to an Black Eagles' student unless...?

I looked at Shamir which she kinda looked at me and I smiled.

Shamir: Unless?

Y/N: You join the Black Eagles house as our second training professor?

Shamir: Who's the first one?

Y/N: You're looking at him!

She chuckled a bit and offers a handshake to me just as I was going to shake her,she pulls away.

Shamir: As an contact,right?

Y/N: Correct!

We both shook hands as the students were looking at us both with a bit of concern.

Petra: I am threatened...

Dorothea: I understand how you feel...

Ferdinand: But we have two famous knights of Seiros!

Linhardt: But! Both are serious and deadly not to mention our professor when she's mad.

Linhardt points over to Byleth holding Caspar in a headlock which he is struggling to break out of.

Byleth: You scared the poor girl while she held a freaking bow and arrow!? Do you want someone to actually get seriously hurt!?

Caspar: S-sorry! Pr-professor!

Everyone gulps with an sweat running down their brows but Edelgard tries to put on a smile.

Edelgard: And we're all lucky to have them on our sides...

Hubert: Truly,they're something to be messed with.

Everyone but for Shamir,Y/n,and Byleth: Yep...

- Timeskip brought to you by Chibi Shamir using poor Chibi Caspar for target practice -

The Monastery

Y/N Pov

After finishing the contact for Shamir with the help of Edelgard who said it's a great idea but I knew our students now have three threatening professors in their lives now.

Yoko: And Shamir is a great addition to our house!

' Yep! Not to mention her skilled sniper and training professor! '

I chuckled to myself but did notice of the Blue Lions flirting with another student who's blushing red.

Sylvian: Hey babe,it's nice to see yo-

Female student: Have you been seeing other girls than me!?

Sylvian: What? No,why I see others when I have you rose.

Female student: This is exactly what she say would happen.

The girl runs off in tears which I find him in my shit list but I do get the feeling of who told that girl what would happen was Dorothea... She doesn't like guys like this one...

Yoko: We should go comfort that student!

I nodded as I walked past Sylvian who looks kinda surprised I'm there and quickly got in front of me.

Sylvian: You're the assist-professor of Black Eagles,correct?

Y/N: Yes and why does that concern you?

Sylvian: I would like to join your hou-

Y/N: No.

I said in a empty voice and walked past him but he gets in front of me once again which kinda annoyed me...

Sylvian: Come on,man! I just want to join the house!

Y/N: For what reason...?

Sylvian: I heard you got the most hottest girls in your house not to mention the professor!

' Did he... '

Yoko: Don't kill him...

My hands instil from that comment as I just chuckled lowly which he awkwardly chuckles with me until I stopped.

Y/N: I understand why Dorothea doesn't like you now...

Sylvian: Huh? When has a woman ever lov-

Y/N: To join my Eagles,you'll be worked half dead until I feel like you earn a spot among my Eagles... For now... Stay as a lion looking up to us while we soar above you...

I finally got past him and sighed as my hands were kind of ready to choke him out with my bare hands but I need to find that poor girl.

Yoko: Nice job with that last part!

Y/N: Thanks!

Support Rank: Rank C

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Water World

Y/N Pov

I sat on the ground on my legs with stone blocks in my lap which were painful but I could bare it and Yoko reading her favorite story while leaning against my back.

Y/N: Why am I doing this?

Yoko: Strengthening the connection between us!

Y/N: Then shouldn't you be doing the same thing!?

Yoko: Do you want me to add another one?

I growled as I closed my eyes but Yoko quickly hit me in the back of my head with her book which made me open my eyes.

Y/N: Ouch!

Yoko: No,blinking out!

She got from the watery ground and walks in front of me as I looked at her then she pressed her hand down on the blocks of stone.

Y/N: H-hey! Hey!

Yoko: Chill out and I'll make them disappear.

Y/N: Fine! I'm chill!

She glared at me before making the blocks disappear which I take the chance to tackle her but she just sidesteps me and slams her fist into my back.

Y/N: Ouch!

I hit the ground as I slowly start to stand up while she stood in front of me with her arms crossed and a blank expression on her face. I stood up straight,getting into a combat stance and I seen a smirk form on her lips then she mentions for me to attack her.

Yoko: Let's go!

Y/N: Alright then...

I rushed her with swift punches which she ducks under or just dodges them as she taunts me a bit. She ducks underneath a punch as she rams her knee right into my stomach and I stumbled backwards a bit.

Y/N: You... Already know how I work...

Yoko: Perks of being the entity inside of your mind with millions of memories.

We start to circle each other with a smirks on our faces,we both knew this fight is unfair ground but I kinda liked this because it forced me to think of new tactics... Wait a second...

Y/N: Is this like a lesson!?

Yoko: The lesson of making new tactics,I seen you do it before so let's do it again!

She smiled at me as I sighed but put on a determined look to defeat her and we both got into a fighting stances,we were ready... Who would win this little duel?

" Let's find out now! "

The two shout in unison as they rushed each other with a fire in their eyes burning brighter than the sun itself.... Two warriors and a fair fight.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N -  YOU THOUGHT! I ain't writing out another long thing and that's what you guys are getting!

Yoko & Y/N: Boooo!

A/N - Oh boo,yourselves!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 222 68
One shots from Three houses Awakening Fates (both bright and conquest ) Warriors(both games ) And heroes (Tokyo mirage too ) I accept requests
352 18 9
After the defeat of Rhea and Thales, the Adrestian Empire prepares for battle with Dimitri and The Kingdom in one final confrontation. At the capital...
7.6K 263 33
Requests: OPEN! Hello, and welcome to my one-shot book! Have you ever wondered what would happen if you were with Jean when his village was raided? O...
939 66 11
There's not enough Byleth x reader. Cuz, hes a pretty cool character. If I am gonna write another very late fe3h fic, maybe dimitri or ashe. "Profes...