Steven Universe Oneshots

Bởi LapisPotato9069

Well, any request and I'll take it even if they get weird...I'm looking at you Pearlnet shippers. I'm probabl... Xem Thêm

Request's?!?!?!??!
Mystery Girl x Pearl
Lapidot yaaaaaaaaaaay :3
Steven x Connie UwU
Mystery girl x Salty/Birb Mom
Sassy Pearl x Emo Pearl
Another ding dang story
Gimme Gimme
Pearlidot?
Please...I need requests
Bismuth x Jasper
Pearl x Amethyst Human AU Part 1
More requests
White Diamond x White Pearl
White Diamond x Pink Diamond
1K Reads?!
Jasper x Pearl
A/N

David x Pearl

917 4 23
Bởi LapisPotato9069

Suggested by @SPETSNAZ2019 there a good friend of mine so here goes nothing.

David had been living with the crystal gems for about a year he didn't know cause time was flying by thinking about her..his crush Pearl. Everything about her was perfect her style, her looks. "DAVID, DAVID!" Steven yelled David got back into reality and looked as the gems were fighting a corrupted gem "doesn't help that Pearl's here" David muttered as the gems attacked the gem. David got up and started running at it he didn't know why but he just ran it got to the point that he ran into the monster and that ticked the monster off even more. Before you could say "Hi" the monster ran at David. David ran around he didn't know what he was doing but then he heard a 'pop' the gem had poofed and there was Pearl behind the gem. David ran at Pearl then stopped in front of her "YOU DID AMAZING" David said as the rest of the gems ran toward Pearl "Nice work" the gems said in unison. "Thanks guys" Pearl said flushed. David went inside and decided that David should confess his feelings to Pearl tonight! It was worth a try "Hey Pearl can you come outside for a second?" David asked "yeah". They walked outside and David took and deep breath and tried to talk to her. "i wanted to ask if we could........." David trailed off "sorry! I don't know what I was thinking I.. I." Pearl finished his sentence for him. "You want to be my boyfriend" Pearl said "Y-Yea WAIT HOW DID YOU KNOW!" "I have my secrets" Pearl got closer to David."And yes I accept your question." Pearl said warmly. 

Note: :3 i had a fun time doing this!

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

306K 9.2K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
161K 8.4K 56
*COMPLETED BUT NOT EDITED* She loves snowflakes; soft, white, pure and free as her personality. And he's like fire; ironic, dark and careless about...
5.3K 157 15
Lee Jeno X Na Jaemin Jeno had been living in a foster home for his entire life. He liked it, but he wished he could get out and see the world more li...
6.1K 142 21
Join the Ninjas and their friends into the life of High school problems, bullies, fun and parties. It will include my OC's Katelyn and Matteo. :)