A Brother's Sorrow (adopted f...

By bendymaster75

So anyway I adopted this story from @Eris345 who wrote the original story. Please check it out it was pretty... More

Credits
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Q and A because why not
Q & A Time!
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 (Warning~ Very Short)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Mother's Day Special!
Chapter 16
A Bit of Sunshine
Poem
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Q and A II (2k reads special)
Chapter 21
Q and A II
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Poetry #2
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Character Information: Willow Augustus Miller
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Thank You All!
Short Christmas Story
REWRITE <3
Q&A #3- Electric Boogaloo
REWRITE IS NOW PUBLISHED

Chapter 35

803 16 11
By bendymaster75

The spark that had established Freddy's had become its downfall.

The last restaurant to ever curse this world as a last ditch attempt by the new CEO had turned out to be a death trap and had burned to the ground a mere week after opening its doors. The spirits remaining had been forced from their bodies and had been forced into ascension to heaven, or in one man's case, a fall into their eternal hell. The winner had been punished, the children left behind were freed, but one still remained.

Michael watched the world drift by as he wandered the earth, unable to occupy a vessel and too heavy to drift away into the afterlife. His guilt hung far to heavy to even contemplate moving on.

In the end, he was forgotten, lost to the sands of time. He was just another face who had committed suicide, another reason as to why suicide was never to even be considered an option of escape.

But he had managed to punish the man he had grown to know as little more than an insane serial killer. He had been the bait, leading the tormented souls into their deathbeds. That, he could feel proud of himself for. His only hope was that Chris was happier now, that's what he told himself.

And so the lost soul meandered into the sunset, never to be heard from again.

Fin

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 28 25
"I don't like you" "That's what you said before we are together" ˙✧˖° ༘ ⋆。˚ ᴀ ᴄʀʏɪɴɢ ᴄʜɪʟᴅ/ᴇᴠᴀɴ ᴀꜰᴛᴏɴ x ᴘʜᴏᴛᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜᴇʀ! ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ IN WHICH: (MY OWN AU!) ...
71.8K 1K 25
Before reading credits to all the creators that made the art~ now here's a story!!! ⚠️TW: blood Cutting Sad beans Cussing smut And my AU
5.7K 204 17
What will happen if the Afton's children went into Underfell? Will they perish or survive...or find a new family bond? Go to @Awesome1o2 ...
10.8K 268 24
Michael Afton had enough of his father's neglect, and the abuse towards his younger brother, Evan Afton. Not only that but the man never told them ho...