Adopted By Stony

By HarrietSwan98

A Little Two Year Old Girl wonders the streets of New York looking for a friend and one night she finds one... More

Those Blue Eyes
Dirt Monkey
Getting attached to it?
Morning!
Scary People
Our Dirt Monkey!
To Work!
Bucky and Jane
DEEVE!
Party Time!
Sorry?
Steeeeeve!
Go To Sleep!
Make Up!
Child! Kitty!
Four Years Later!
The Slug!
He's safe!
His Light!
Family Holiday
Trouble Making Teens
SHUSH!
Kicking Butt!!
CIVIL WAR
The Final Battle
AN- Want More?
Wakanda Life
The Wolf
Never Give up
Tony Freaking Stark!
A Secrect
Scott Lang?
Did you know? Duh?
Brulk? Or Huce?
Photographs
Time Heist
In Memory

We Can't All Do It

5.2K 124 70
By HarrietSwan98

A/N- I have no idea what has happened. Apparently this chapter unpublished it's self? Sorry for the confusion

Everyone stood in Erin/ Tony's lab watching Tony carefully place all the time stones into the gauntlet he had made with the help of Erin and Rocket. Silence fell over the room as the last stone was put in its place, would this work, would this bring everyone back to this time our would they lose everything they had built?

Rocket looked everyone. "Question, who's gonna snap their freaking fingers?" He asked.

"I'll do it!" Thor spoke up in a strong voice.

Everyone jumped up. "No, no, no!" Everyone shouted over the top of each other.

"We can't just sit and wait for an opportunity!" Thor said in frustration.

Erin shook her head. "We need to discuss it!" She spoke up. "We need to think about this, we've already lost Natasha!"

"No, no, I'm the strongest, okay?" Thor asked as he teared up. "This is my responsibility. Just... Just let me do something good!"

"You have always done good, Uncle Thor," Erin told him softly.

Tony sighed. "That thing has enough energy to light up a continent," He stated. "You are in no condition to handle that!"

Thor looked hurt. "What do you think is coursing through my veins right now?" He asked.

"Cheeze whiz?" Rhodey joked.

"Lightning!" Thor cheered.

Tony shook his head at the thought of Thor using his electrical energine and destroying the base.

"It's gotta be me!" Bruce spoke up. "You saw what those stones did to Thanos, it almost killed him and none of you could survive."

Steve looked at Bruce. "How do we know you will?" He asked.

Bruce looked to the ground. "We don't," He admitted. "The radiation is mostly gamma... It's like I was made for this!"

Rocket, Erin and Tony help Bruce put the gauntlet on his hand the secure the stones in place. Slowly everyone stepped back to give Bruce some room; Steve protectively stood in front of Erin and Tony, ready to shield them from any radiation.

"Remember everyone Thanos snapped away five years ago and just bring them back." Tony spoke up. "Don't change anything from the last five years."

Bruce nodded. "Got it."

"Activate Barn door protocol," Erin spoke up.

The base went into lockdown, a shield went up the windows and doors protecting the outside world...

Bruce clicked his fingers then began to scream in pain as he tried to keep calm but it's too much. Power pumped through the gauntlet as Bruce uses all his might to stay up straight but it was too much and he collapsed to the ground with a thud causing the gauntlet to fly off his hand, Clint quickly kicked the gauntlet away from everyone.

Steve rushes over to Bruce and began to try and help him up. "Did it work?" Bruce asked.

The team shared a sad look. "It was worth a shot," Tony said softly. "It's okay."

As the team bowed their heads in defeat Clints phone began to ring, with a frown Clint looked at the called ID...

"Honey?!" Clint asked as he answered the phone.

Everyone looked at Clint as he smiled down the phone...

"It worked!" Scott whispered.

Steve and Tony looked at one another. "Peter!" They said in sync.

Erin reached for her phone and began to look for her brothers number, she pressed the number and looked out the window-

"LOOK OUT!" Erin screamed.

It's too late as a missile hits the base, then another, then another bringing the base crashing down sending everyone into the tunnels under them.

The group was split...

Tony nudges his daughter. "Erin, come on sweet wake up," Tony spoke softly.

"Erin come on, wake up," Steve said softly.

Erin slowly opened her eyes to see her Fathers standing over her. "What's going on?" She asked.

Steve helped his daughter to her feet. "We're in trouble," He stated.

Tony, Erin and Steve walk out into the light to where Jake and Thor were standing watching Thanos who was a very good distance away from them.

"What's he doing?" Erin asked.

"Nothing," Jake told her as he armed his gun.

Erin handed Jake two wristbands. "Press the buttons in the middle, armour will appear and protect you arms and shoulders," She explained. "Happy birthday!"

Jake smiled in thanks then looked back at Thanos. "I'll go find the others, they may need help," He stated then looked at Erin. "Don't do anything crazy!"

Erin smiled. "I'll wait for you!" She told him.

Jake ran back into the mess that once was the base in hopes of finding the rest of the team and the gauntlet so he can get it as far away from Thanos as possible. Erin prayed she would see Jake again and not lose him the Thanos.

"Where are the stones?" Steve asked.

"Somewhere under here," Tony stated.

Steve nodded. "Good, let's keep him away from them," He stated.

"This is gonna be a trap," Erin mumbled.

"We know kiddo and we don't care," Tony grunted.

Thor nodded. "Good!" He stated.

Using his power Thor used his hands to summon Mjolnir and stormbreaker, his once casual clothes were replaced his Asguardian armour and cape.

In true superhero form the hero's marched towards Thanos keep poker faces.

"I thought by elimination half life the other half would thrive but you've shown me that's impossible and as long as there are those that remember what was there will always be those that are unable to accept what can be, they will resist," Thanos spoke to the ground.

Tony shrugged. "Yeah well we're all kinds of stubborn," He admitted.

Thanos smirked. "I'm thankful because now I know what I must do. I will shred this universe down to it's last atom and then with the stones you've collected for me, create a new one teeming with life, but knows not what it has lost but only what it has been given," He explained as he placed his helmet on ready for battle.

"Born out of blood," Steve growled.

"They'll never know it because you won't be alive to tell them," Thanos stated.

In rage Erin transformed in her Wolf form and ran straight at Thanos with Tony and Thor hot on her heels. Opening her mouth and clamping her jaw around Thanos arm, as both Thor and Tony try to get a few hits in but Thanos swing his arms around and threw Erin into the air and into Thor knocking him off balance.

"Hit me!" Tony yelled at Thor.

Thor banged the two hammers together combining the lightning and Tony's suit sucked it up then started shooting out of his suit but Thanos was quick to use his sword to block the attack, Thor uses Stormbreaker as a bat and hit Mjolnir at Thanos but he used Tony as a shield.

It's Steve and Erin's turn to try and take on Thanos, Erin used her teeth to grab onto Steve's shield and threw it at Thanos with all her strength but he batted it out of the way, Thanos grabbed Steve as he went to punch him and threw him into Erin making them land on the floor in a heap.

Thanos lashed into Thor, punching him, throwing him to the ground and then he began to choke him. Erin tried her best to stand up on her unsteady legs but something fast flew past her, and into Thanos knocking him off Thor. Erin and Thor watched as Mjolnir flew back into the hand of Steve Rogers...

"I KNEW IT!" Thor cheered with happiness.

Erin smiled as she changes back into a human. "You lucky son of a bitch!" She laughed then punched the air.

Steve, Erin and Thor tag teamed against Thanos.

Steve and Thor both swapped and changed hammers as they lashed into Thanos, neither slowed down as they took turns to beat the giant, Erin changed back into her wolf form and did her best to grab a hold of Thanos' sword stopping him from trying to take a hit at her Father and Thor. All is going well until Thanos kicked Erin sending her flying across the battlefield, Thor is then hit with the sword knocking him to the side and onto the floor, Steve used his shield to get a few more hits at Thanos but it's not enough, as Thanos crashed his sword onto the shield and it breaks. Thanos sent Steve flying across the battle field landing next to Erin with a hard thud.

Erin transforms back into her human form then helps Steve up. "Come on Dad, we can do this!" Erin stated in confidence. "We have to!"

Thanos stood proudly. "I tell you now, what I'm about to do to your stubborn little planet... I'm going to enjoy it!" He said with a smile.

Erin, Steve, Tony and Thor Stood together trying to stay strong as Thanos' army descends to Earth; With wide eyes the group stared in shock as the army in front of them grew and grew... Hope is all they had and they were holding on to it tightly!

"Hey Cap, it's Sam, can you hear me?" A voice came through their earpieces.

Steve and Erin shared a shocked look as they look around in confusion and suddenly yellow portals appear behind them. "On your left," Sam wilson said.

Dozens of yellow portals appeared, many people walked out of them, Black Panther and the people of Wakanda, the rest of the Guardians of the Galaxy, Doctor Strange; Everyone was back and everyone was suited up ready to fight.

Thor smiled proudly as his people came through the portal. Erin's heart raced with pure happiness as everyone stood ready to fight for their freedom against Thanos!

Steve stood proudly. "AVENGERS!" He shouted. "... Assemble!"

The army of heroes yell as they charged forward, their weapons raised, their power pumping through their veins ready to give everything to stop Thanos and bring peace.

Steve and Thor were the first two to run through Thanos' army, using their hammers to take out the aliens that tried to bring them down, Erin changed into her wolf form, she dived into the army and ripped the aliens apart with her claws and teeth while Tony flew above her shooting aliens that tried to jump onto his daughter back but as Erin fought someone caught her eye...

Erin changed back into her human form and ran to the person. "PETER!" Erin screamed. "PETER!"

Tony and Steve followed their daughters screams. "Oh my god!" Tony breathed out.

Both Tony and Steve chased after their daughter trying to keep up with her speed. "PETER!" Erin continued to scream. "OVER HERE!"

Peter turned and removed his mask, a large smile appeared on the boys face at the sight of his sisters bruised and bloody face. Erin threw herself into her brothers arms holding him tightly.

"You're a women now!" Peter joked.

"And you're still a weird teenage boy!" Erin joked as tears filled her eyes. "Oh my God, you're alright!"

Just then more people joined the hug. "Oh Peter," Steve sighed and kissed the top of his sons head.

Tony removed his helmet. "We thought we lost you!" He said sadly.

Peter pulled out of the hug. "You're fighting together and not against each other!" He cheered. "I'm so happy you guys are getting along."

Just then Thanos' army surrounded the family. "We're going to talk later kids," Tony spoke up as they all stood back to back.

"Yeah after all this we're going to talk like adults!" Steve added.

Peter looked surprised. "Like talking and no yelling?" He asked.

Erin hummed. "We'll see how long that lasts!" She stated.

The family all charged in different directions taking down the aliens. The battle field was something else, the avengers were tag teaming each other doing what they could to help one another as more of the aliens pooled from the battle ships.

Erin saw Jake in the distance struggle to fight of the aliens with his guns, she ran full force into the aliens knocking them into the air. As Erin turned back into her human form Jake grabbed the sides of her face and placed his lips onto hers.

Jake pulled away. "Marry me," He stated.

Erin frowned. "What?" She asked in confusion.

"Erin Rogers- Stark will you marry me?" Jake asked softly. "I don't want to die on this battle field without you knowing how much I love you!"

"YES!" Erin shouted with happiness.

The couple quicky stood back to back fighting off the aliens.

"King T'Challa, will you marry us?" Jake asked through the ear piece as everyone continued to fight.

"Is this kid for real?" Tony asked. "You are going to marry my daughter here?"

"Tony that's enough!" Steve barked as he struggled to fight.

"We are trying to get Scotts van to power up!" Clint piped up. "Peter has the gauntlet."

"PLEASE!" Erin begged as she too continued to fight.

T'Challa growled. "Alright but I've never done a wedding ceremony before!" He admitted.

Peter and Captain Marvel were doing their best to keep the gauntlet away from Thanos with the help of Suri and Nebula, they carried it across the field doing their best to keep it high above the aliens.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here today to witness the marriage of Jake Martin and Erin Rogers- Stark, does anybody here have any objections?" T'Challa spoke as he fought off aliens.

Steve looked at Tony as he was about to open his mouth. "Don't even start!" Steve warned. "Just be happy you get to witness this!"

"Come on man get on with it!" Sam spoke up as he flew above them.

Doctor Strange fought side by side with T'Challa. "Make it quick!" He said and pointed to the army that was drawing closer to them.

"Jake Martin do you take Erin Rogers- Stark to wedded Wife, to have and to hold, through sickness and through health till death do you part?" T'challa asked as he wrestled with an alien.

Jake shot a few of the aliens. "I do, till death do us part!" He stated in a strong voice.

T'Challa continued to fight. "Erin Rogers- Stark do you take Jake Martin to be your wedded Husband, to have and to hold, through sickness and through health, till death do you part?" He asked.

Erin used all her strength to punch and kick spears away from her. "I do, till death do us part!" She spoke up.

Peter swung over to his sister. "I'm so proud of you sis," He stated as he helped Erin fight. "I'm happy you found someone to love."

T'Challa began to struggle. "I now... I now," He stammered as he was being pulled down. "You are now man and wife!"

"KISS!" Clint and Bruce yelled from across the battlefield.

Jake span around and dashed through a small group of aliens, he used his gun to shoot the one that was attacking Erin, she span around smashing her lips against hers as Doctor Strange created a force field around them to protect them for a few seconds.

The shield collapsed around them. "I'm still not happy. He just kissed my little girl," Tony muttered then looked at Steve. "Our wedding was better than this riot!"

Steve smiled as he used Thor's hammer to take out some aliens. "What a day that was!" He chuckled.

"A LITTLE HELP!" Captain MARVEL yelled pulling everyone back to reality.

The group rush over to see Carol wrestling with Thanos to get the glove off his hand but he punches Carol sending her flying through the air as if she were a rag doll. Erin launches her wolf form at Thanos using her teeth to bite into his arm, he cried out in pain and punches Erin in the face forcing her to let go and roll across the floor but she quickly recovered.

"For a tiny human you are strong," Thanos stated.

Erin threw herself at Thanos using her claws to slash Thanos' face, scratching his eye and mouth drawing blood. Thanos grabbed Erin neck then slammed her to the ground making her cry out in pain and change back into her human form, Tony saw an opportunity and tried to grab the gauntlet but Thanos punched him away and laughed.

"I am... Inevitable!" Thanos stated proudly then snapped his gloved fingers but nothing happened... Thanos looked at the empty spaces in the gauntlet where the stones once were.

Erin looked to Tony in shock. "Dad?" She asked; her voice filled with fear. "Dad don't it will kill you and you know it!"

"Tony?" Steve said with worry.

Tony gasped for breath. "I... Am... Iron Man!" He stated proudly as he held up the gauntly on his hand that had all the stones in their rightful places.

"NO!" Erin and Peter screamed insync.

The two siblings ran over to their Father, Steve followed his children closely but as Tony snapped his fingers Erin wrapped her body around Tony's placing her hands on top of his glove, Peter dived on his sister using his body to shield part of her and Tony, then Steve collided into the group holding the three people he loved the most close to his chest as power shot through them... They all screamed as the power of the stones became unbearable...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.5K 255 42
15 year old Iron Woman?? Takes place after Avengers but little regard to other movies. Might make a sequel... ENJOY!!! All characters and most places...
392K 10.2K 30
"Kid, there are some things we can't prevent. Death is one of them." Tony takes young Peter Parker under his care, after his Aunt is pulled off of li...
191K 5.9K 24
Team Cap has escaped from the clutches of their jail cells. Steve & Natasha have come to good terms after what happened at the airport. With the team...
10K 428 41
Adopted daughter of genius, billionaire, playboy and philanthropist Tony Stark and sister to the famous capsicle Steve Rogers. Annabelle had the worl...