Be My Mistake (2YEON)

By nojambrostan

Yoo Jeongyeon, a senior in college who suddenly fell in love with her best friend without noticing. Will she... More

...
i
ii
iii
iv
v
vi
vii
viii
ix
x
xi
xii
xiii
xiv
xv
xvi
xvii
xviii
xix
xx
xxi
xxii
xxiii
xxiv
xxv (M)
xxvi
xxvii
xxviii
xxix
xxx
xxxi
xxxii (M)
xxxiii
xxxiv
xxxv
xxxvii (2)
A/N :)
Not an Epilogue

xxxvi (1)

3.6K 128 20
By nojambrostan

Nayeon's POV

I woke up around 5 AM despite the mess we did last night. Even though my head was in so much pain right now and I lack some sleep.

My head started spinning as I got up my bed and slowly groaning quietly trying not to disturb Jeongyeon. She was in deep sleep as I noticed her face at rest.

I saw everyone in the room in deep also, but what caught my attention was Dahyun who snuggled with Momo in one sleeping bag.

I went inside the bathroom to take a quick shower although I'm aware the freezing water will kill me. Good thing there's a heater as an option.

Anyways, after I've done my morning routine, Jeongyeon was still in her sleep and noticed how beautiful this woman is. I was staring at her face for like a minute straight and admired everything about this woman.

"Unnie?" I suddenly heard someone called out my name with her husky voice as she just woke up.

I scanned through the room and it was Mina. She straightened up her body carefully as she tried avoiding Chaeyoung to wake up.

"Yeah?" I whispered.

"You ready to go?" She asked and knew what she meant by that.

I took a deep breath, "Yeah." I let out an excited answer.

Jeongyeon's POV

I was in the middle of witnessing my dream when it was cut off by someone's voice.

"Jeongie, wake up." It was Nayeon's voice. "Time to wake up," she continued.

I groaned as she was trying to wake me up by tapping my cheek.

"Wae?" I asked with my eyes closed. I felt like my sleep was still lacking plus my head was spinning after all those drinks we had last night.

"Come on. Go take a shower and I'll explain everything." Nayeon explained.

I had no choice but to follow her anyway and maybe I could go back to sleep after. I fully opened my eyes but squinted as I saw her already dressed to go out. She was in her winter clothes with a black cap on. My eyes wandered her appearance.

"Get up, we're getting late." She uttered again. I nodded in response and went over the bathroom. Then I suddenly noticed outside. The sun hasn't risen completely yet and everyone's asleep.

Without asking any further questions, I just did Nayeon told me to do. My sleepiness vanished as I felt the cold water touched my skin. I turn on the heater and did my washing quick.

I had no idea what Nayeon wanted to do this early and there's a need for us to do it this early too. But all I know is that my head's spinning and I can't help but groan in complain as my sleep was disturbed all of the sudden.

When I was done dressing warmly, I went out of the bathroom and saw Nayeon in her bed waiting for me.

"You ready?" She asked. I pursed my lips and nodded.

"Let's go." She stretched her hand. I held her hand we both went out of the room leaving our friends behind.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"You'll know," that was all her answer.

We both walked silently towards outside the building. Since I was all dense and clueless about Nayeon's plan this early, I let her drag me wherever she's taking me. Despite my head still spinning due to hangover, I managed to walk with Nayeon's pace normally.

I noticed we weren't going to the exit gate of the university as she walked in a different direction. I then realized we were heading to a parking lot inside the campus. My eyes widened when she took a car key and pressed its button to open the car.

Nayeon went over to a black sedan and opened the passenger side for me.

"Who owns this, Nayeon?" I asked as I looked at the unknown car.

"Get in first. It's freezing cold out here." I saw her mouth shaking.

Aish, who even asked you to go out this freezing morning anyway? I thought. I stepped in the car and saw her ran the other side, and went in.

"So, who owns this car?" I asked again.

"Dahyun. I borrowed it from her." She answered and started the engine.

"And where are we going?" I added asking. She can't keep me from asking too much as I really don't have any idea what's with her sudden plan in going out.

"Stop asking and just wait for yourself," her voice began to get annoyed.

I sighed and leaned on the window while watching the view outside. It's my first time being on the passenger side with Nayeon. Usually, I get to drive whenever we go out and use one of my sister's car. But I'm aware that Nayeon knows how to drive though, and she already got her driver's license.

The ride was peaceful and calm. The only thing we could hear inside the car the radio playing. Most of the songs that were played were mellow songs. Which apparently set off my drowsiness again.

"You can sleep if you want to, Jeongyeon." Nayeon then uttered as she checked up on me.

"No, it's okay," I answered coyly without noticing and made her smile a little.

"I'm sorry if I woke you up this early, Jeongie." She said. "I just need you to trust me this time, okay?"

I looked at her trying not to worry her. "Ani, I'm okay. Don't mind me. I'm just curious, that's all."

As I looked outside, it felt like we were heading back home. I didn't bother asking Nayeon again and just let her drive the car peacefully then I decided to shut my mouth.

However, my curiosity went back again as she parked the car outside our house.

"We're here," she smiled telling me.

My face crumpled as I saw a tent was set up outside our yard. "Wait," I blurted the moment Nayeon stepped outside the car. I followed her after.

I suddenly saw Seungyeon unnie talking to Nayeon. That very moment, I've never seen my sister smiling widely that creeps me out. I was standing behind them waiting for them to finish talking and perhaps I could ask them some questions after.

However, Seungyeon unnie just smiled at me happily and went back inside the house as they both finish conversing.

"Nayeon, what is happening?" I asked her.

"I'm taking you on a date," she smiled. "Let's get inside. I already asked unnie to give us some hot packs."

My eyes widened as I was surprised by her answer.

The tent was kinda bit spacious than the tent we usually used. There was a small set up of breakfast inside and two cups of coffee that was bought in a coffee shop. We both sat on the pillows placed on the ground.

"I asked help from Seungyeon unnie and Seoyeon unnie," Nayeon said feeling embarrassed with the setup. She was all red and shy while preparing the food.

I smiled from ear to ear as I looked at her. "You woke me up this early from a hangover and drove Dahyun's car to get me here, in my own house and inside a tent, just to have breakfast with me?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I know it's lame. But I want to start my day with you," she said. "Also, I wanted to ask you something." She paused, "I'll ask you later. I'm hungry."

Then we both start eating. There was a sudden long silence as we had our meal. Nayeon was all staring at me that made me blush a lot. I kept on avoiding her gaze but she was forceful. I was conscious every time I had a bite of my food as she was teasing me the whole up.

"Stop staring, Im Nayeon!" I finally popped my sensible face who by the way, has been heated up since she started staring.

"I am not, Yoo Jeongyeon." She laughed with a tone of mocking me.

"By the way, I discovered a foreign band that you might like," she said. She went over the laptop and played the music over a Bluetooth speaker. "It's called Have You Been In Love by an indie band called The Ivy." She said.

I moved my head with the beat of the song. And yeah, she was right. I do like this band. "I love it," I smiled telling her.

Nayeon moved her plate beside her and stood up, "Can I have this dance, Jeongie?" Her question startled me that I almost choke my food.

"You're kidding, right?" I chuckled with a sense of nervousness. Nayeon shook her head for a no and smiled widely.

"Come on," she held my hand and pulled me up to stand with her.

She wrapped her arms around my neck and I automatically wrapped mine around her waist. Then we both moved with the music. Although the song was quite poppy, we still managed to keep up our pace and dance along with it.

"Have you ever been in love, Nayeon?" I suddenly blurted out a question the moment I heard the lyrics.

"I think I have, Jeongie. I think I have." She answered with the song's opposite lyrics. I felt my flustered the second I heard she said she has been in love. And I can't deny the fact that I am assuming I am that person she's in love with.

I bit my lower lip inside my mouth trying to restrain from smiling and making it obvious that I wanted it to be me. But I knew Nayeon noticed instantly as she raised her eyebrows in glee with a lovely smile.

- - -

During the late afternoon, I was in my room taking a nap. Nayeon and I separated our ways after breakfast and had our rest in our own houses. She didn't contact me again or what. But I didn't mind at all as I felt my head hasn't recovered after last night.

"Jeongyeon," I woke up as I heard a knock on the door and it was Seoyeon unnie's voice.

I got off in bed and reached for the door, "Yeah?" my hair was all messy and still got my husky voice from my sleep.

"Get ready. Nayeon's picking you up." Seoyeon unnie smiled informing me, "Hurry, she's on her way." Then she left my sight.

"Wait, unnie-"

"Just dress up casually. Enjoy!" She shouted as she went to her room.

"Okay?" Obviously, I'm hella curious and confused about her statement. But anyways, I went back to my room and grabbed some casual clothes unnie told me.

I picked a white sweater and a high waist buckle strap pants that could match my top then a pair of boots to warm myself since the weather has been freezing cold lately.

"Jeongyeon! Come down now, Nayeon's here." And now, it was Seungyeon unnie's voice. I had no idea why my sister knows about Nayeon coming here.

As I come downstairs, I saw Nayeon and unnie talking near the front door. Nayeon was all dressed up warmly yet she still looks pretty.

She saw caught me staring at her for like a few seconds and smiled showing her bunny teeth. "Hey," She greeted.

"Hey," I said the same.

"Okay, have you two. Call me if you need anything. Okay?" Unnie stated.

"I think we're good now, unnie. Thanks." She said. "Let's go?" She turned her way back on me.

I nodded in response and went out of the house with Nayeon. Nayeon slipped a little as she stepped on the porch which made me promptly held her arm.

"Careful," I told her. To keep her safe, I went for her hands and held it.

We both walked through the yard and saw another car parked outside. And I know it was her dad's car.

"I had to bring back Dahyun's car since she'll be going home." She said. "So, we're using appa's car instead."

"You sure he lent you this?" I asked knowing that her father is kinda bit strict about these big matters.

"I have my ways," she silently laughed. "Get in,"

I stepped myself inside the car and it was indeed freezing outside as I felt warm when I got in. Nayeon started the engine and we took off.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She's been really extra this day starting this morning about her surprise breakfast and whatnots with my sisters.

"You'll see. Be patient for a few minutes,"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 5K 35
Im Nayeon, an ordinary girl living an ordinary life. She had her ordinary life for years after she finished her degree. However, it all changes as sh...
28.8K 1K 87
When Minatozaki Sanas heart gets broken, She promises to never fall in love again, however her friends convince her to find a rebound relationship in...
127K 5K 23
"Do you know how hard it is to be friends with someone you are once--- still in love with?" -Nayeon "Moving on" isn't on Nayeon's vocabulary. Althoug...
201K 5.1K 43
Son Chaeyoung, Yoo Jeongyeon, Hirai Momo and Chou Tzuyu as guys and Im Nayeon, Minatozaki Sana, Myoui Mina, Kim Dahyun and Park Jihyo as girls. Mina...