Nanowrimo 2014 diary.

By somemaid

A day by day account of my 2014 Nanowrimo journey. NaNoWriMo for those of you who don't know is a challenge t... More

1st November. Day 1
2nd November. Day 2.
3rd November. Day 3
4th November. Day 4
5th November. Day 5.
6th November. Day 6
7th November. Day 7
8th November. Day 8.
9th November. Day 9
10th November. Day 10
12th November. Day 12.
13th November. Day 13
14th November. Day 14
15th November. Day 15.
16th November. Day 16
17th & 18th November. Days 17 and 18.
19th & 20th November. Days 19 & 20.
21st November. Day 21.
22nd & 23rd November. Days 22 & 23.
24th November. Day 24
25th & 26th November. Days 25 & 26
Morning of day 29.
What happens now? Or what I've learnt.

11th November. Day 11

32 3 4
By somemaid

Today was a day off, an actual proper real life day off  in the week. My alarm woke me at 6.30 and I felt rested and good to go. I  took the daughter to nursery.  Hubby  sorted out the boy.

When I got back I tidied the breakfast things and did a bit of cleaning.  I then settled down to write. 

I should have dived straight into Cleansing River, but wrote a  blog post instead. 

I made more tea, got myself a glass of water and settled down to write.  I managed to do 1300  words in the morning.

I stopped at 11 and took time to remember the fallen. It's Armistice Day today.

When it was time to collect my daughter I stopped writing.

Back home we danced round the house singing the songs from Frozen.  She was absolutely captivated by it. After lunch I cleaned the bathroom and hoovered, she helped me the best she could and played with her toys.

Then it was time to collect her brother from school. 

Once home I made bread and caught up with an old friend.  While the children played I managed to write another 200 words.

Hubby came back  and I remade the kids beds and then ironed for a while. I have taken to listeningto audio books while ironing and am currently enjoying Desecration by JF Penn. 

After tea I wrote till about 9 45 then watched Gotham with hubby before going to bed.

Daily Word Count: 2327

Total Word Count: 14389

Not a very exciting day but an enjoyable and productive one.
Do you prefer your days busy or quietly productive? 
I currently prefer days like today but I think that's because they are rare for me. 
Have you been watching Gotham?  Do you like it  we're on Season 1 episode 5 and it seems good so far.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

92K 10K 64
TaeKook Non Fanfiction #1 nonfic #1 nonfanfiction #1 nonff #1 nonfanfic 2023.12.09 2024.
89.8M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...
106K 1.3K 59
Experience the life with a Natalia, a 14 year old girl with 12 Older brothers! She is Italian and Hispanic! Her parents passed away when she was just...
4.7M 252K 34
Those who were taken... They never came back, dragged beneath the waves never to return. Their haunting screams were a symbol of their horrific death...