11th November. Day 11

Today was a day off, an actual proper real life day off  in the week. My alarm woke me at 6.30 and I felt rested and good to go. I  took the daughter to nursery.  Hubby  sorted out the boy.

When I got back I tidied the breakfast things and did a bit of cleaning.  I then settled down to write. 

I should have dived straight into Cleansing River, but wrote a  blog post instead. 

I made more tea, got myself a glass of water and settled down to write.  I managed to do 1300  words in the morning.

I stopped at 11 and took time to remember the fallen. It's Armistice Day today.

When it was time to collect my daughter I stopped writing.

Back home we danced round the house singing the songs from Frozen.  She was absolutely captivated by it. After lunch I cleaned the bathroom and hoovered, she helped me the best she could and played with her toys.

Then it was time to collect her brother from school. 

Once home I made bread and caught up with an old friend.  While the children played I managed to write another 200 words.

Hubby came back  and I remade the kids beds and then ironed for a while. I have taken to listeningto audio books while ironing and am currently enjoying Desecration by JF Penn. 

After tea I wrote till about 9 45 then watched Gotham with hubby before going to bed.

Daily Word Count: 2327

Total Word Count: 14389

Not a very exciting day but an enjoyable and productive one.
Do you prefer your days busy or quietly productive? 
I currently prefer days like today but I think that's because they are rare for me. 
Have you been watching Gotham?  Do you like it  we're on Season 1 episode 5 and it seems good so far.