Hell's Killer (Hazbin Hotel x...

By deuxdude

You were a prodigal assassin. The best of the best. The body count of criminals were indescribable. Even in o... More

Goodbye Cruel World
Hell-O
New Client, New Life and Same Shit
Chaos In Hell
The Dark Horror
New Abilities
Unholy Extermination
Mingling
Killer's Fury
Side-Story Short # 1
Questions & Interest
A Surprised Meeting
Hotel Became A Hit
Violent Broadcast & A New Member
Side-Story Short #2
Fight With The Archfiend
Enter Chapel
Helluva Day We're Having
An Exchange Program
A Meal For The Flock
Side-Story Short #3
A Very Special Short
Mad Rave
Thankskilling
Undead Rocker
Christmas Slaughter
Bloodbath Televised
One-Shot: Heated Magne ๐Ÿ‹
Business Left Unchecked
Side-Story Short #4
Abandoned Brawl
Sinful Encore
Shadow Players
One-Shot: Caught In A Fandel ๐Ÿ‹
Hell Zone
Unlikely Alliance
The End Of Black Reign
One-Shot: Beach Massagist ๐Ÿ‹
Sideโ€Story Short #5
Hot Date
Seeing Stars
Hell Trip #1
Hell Trip #2
Hell Trip #3
Hell Trip #4
Side-Short Story #6
Hell Trip #5
Hotel Gone! Assassination Of The Damnation?
Hell Trip #6
One Shot: Backstage Lesson ๐Ÿ‹
Exes & Oohs
Hell Trip #7 (Finale)
One-Shot: A Queen's Pleasure ๐Ÿ‹
Western Energy
Pride Day
Queen Bee
Self Worth & Artificial Mayhem
Exclusive Rumors
Side-Story Short #7
Overture
Radio Killed the Video Star
Scrambled Eggs
Dad Beat Dad
Welcome to Heaven!
Hello Rosie!
The Show Must Go On
One-Shot: Succubi's Fun ๐Ÿ‹
Keystone Abilities
Undead Feelings

Why Not?

40.7K 635 1.1K
By deuxdude

(Your POV)

While walking, Alastor told me that he wants to help the Princess of Hell, named Charlie Magne, to invest her business on rehabilitating sinners. I find it hard to believe. I mean this is Hell. Why would she want to do so? To make it less evil? My mind was baffled at the thought of it as my Client continues on while we're almost there.

Alastor: "I decided to give it a shot, well, only for my amusement. It's quite funny really."

(Y/N): "Funny how?"

Alastor: "That you and Charlie want to do good in Hell. She seeks other sinners' redemption while you slaughter any corrupted sinners that endangers Hell. If I'm not mistaken."

No he's right. Even though this realm is filled with corruption, that didn't stopped me from doing so back at my hometown. Besides, having Hell under controlled by someone else whose much worse? Not a good thing. Shit that's actually worse than evil! Guess I should help and see how it plays out.

(Y/N): "Well let's see if her idea works then."

Alastor: "I knew you'd say that!"

(Y/N): "Really?"

Alastor: "Well...kinda."

We chuckled at his answer as we approach our destination.

(Third Person POV)

Back at the Happy Hotel, Charlie and her friends, Vaggie and Angel Dust, were in different spots. Between getting into a fight with 666 News Reporter, Katie Killjoy, the most rude and arrogant woman there is and the Pornstar getting involved in a turf war, Charlie's plans of sinner rehabilitation has went down the drain.

However...A knock was heard at the door. Charlie stands in front of the door and opens it. She sees you and the Radio Demon, whose grinning at her.

Alastor: Hell--" Was all he could say before she slams it before opening it again. "--o!" But slammed it again.

Charlie: "Vaggie?"

Vaggie: "What?"

Charlie: "The Radio Demon and that guy from the news involved in a turf war are at the door."

Vaggie: "What?"

Angel Dust: "(Y/N) and who?"

Charlie: "What should I do?"

Vaggie: "Don't let them in!"

Charlie looked back at the door and decided to open it and sees you and Alastor still there.

Alastor: "May we speak now?"

Charlie: "You may."

Alastor: I'm Alastor and this here is my volunteer, (Y/N) and quite pleasure to meet you my dear! Quite a pleasure!"

(Y/N): "Hi." You waved at her as she get a good look at you and almost blushed at your sight before the Radio Demon continued on.

Alastor: "Please excuse our sudden visit but I saw your little fiasco at the picture show and I couldn't resist! Quite a performance! Why I haven't been entertained since that Stock Market Crash back at 1929. So many orphans..."

(Y/N): "May they rest in peace."

Just then, Vaggie appeared and pointed a spear at the two of you.

Vaggie: "Stop right there! I don't know about your friend here..." She means you. "But I know your game, I am not gonna let you hurt anyone here! You pompous, cheesy, talkshow shitlord."

(Y/N): "We're not."

Alastor: "And besides dear, if any of us want to hurt anyone here...I WOULD HAVE DONE SO ALREADY." He said as malicious aura appears around him for a moment until he stops.

Alastor: "No, we're here because we want to help."

Charlie: "Say what now?"

Alastor: "Help!" He chuckled. "Hello, is this thing on? Testing testing." He said, tapping his microphone cane.

His cane: "Well I heard you loud and clear."

Charlie: "Wait, you guys want to help us with..."

Alastor teleported behind the girls.

Alastor: "This ridiculous thing you're doing."

(Y/N): "We want to help you run your hotel."

Charlie: "But why?"

(Y/N): "Well for me, I want to see if a sinner that isn't beyond redemption can change." This got her's and Vaggie's attention.

Vaggie: "You mean it?"

(Y/N): "Yes. But if some remain unchangeable, I'll kill them." Hearing that made the girls doubt your words until you tell them about your reasons for that. "I kill criminals or in your case, sinners!"

Alastor: "And sheer absolute boredom on my end! I lacked inspiration for decades. My work became mundane, lacking focus. I've come to crave a new form of entertainment."

Charlie: "Does getting into a fist fight with a reporter count as entertainment?"

Alastor: "Its the purest kind my dear. Reality! True passion! After all, the world is a stage and the stage is full of entertainment."

Charlie: "So does this mean you guys think it's possible to rehabilitate a demon?"

(Y/N): "In Hell? Doubtful."

Alastor: "Indeed that's wacky nonsense! Redemption? Oh the nonexistent humanity! No no no! I don't think there's any redemption for these loathsome sinners. The chance given was the life they lived before and punishment is this! There is no undoing what is done."

(Y/N): "And despite what I said earlier, I just don't want some upstart sinner try taking over. Some devil who's beyond redemption and seeks total dominance over Hell is much worse! I just can't let happen."

Charlie: "So you don't want Hell to be corrupted even further. Just like I do despite the difference."

(Y/N): "Yeah pretty much."

The two of you smiled each other, causing a scene.

Vaggie was unsure about you while Angel Dust pouted wishing it was him and you.

Alastor adored the scene before saying more.

Alastor: "Aw~ You two make a fine couple."

This made you and Charlie snapped back into reality.

Charlie: "So then Alastor, why do you want to help me if you don't believe in my cause?"

Alastor: "Consider it an investment! An ongoing entertainment for myself!" He then pulls you both next to him. "I want to watch the scum of the world struggle, to climb up the hill of betterment...Only to repeatedly tripped and tumble down into the firing pit of failure!"

Charlie: "Right." She let his hand go of her as you did the same.

(Y/N): "Okay then."

Alastor: "Yes indeed! I see big things coming your way and could anyone help you but us two."

Vaggie goes to Charlie and warns her about him.

Vaggie: "Charlie, you can't trust this man. He isn't some happy face. He's a deal maker and pure evil! He can't be redeemed! And is mostly likely trying to destroy everything we're trying to do." She then looks at you. "As for (Y/N), he is a psychopath with the qualifications of an Exterminator! Despite what he claims, there's no telling he might go back on his word. We can't trust neither of them!"

Charlie: "I-We don't know that. I know Alastor's bad and don't want to change. But (Y/N) wants to do the right thing even in Hell. The whole point is to give people a chance. Have faith that things will be better! How can I turn someone away? I can't. It goes against my principles. Trust me Vaggie, I can take care of myself."

Vaggie: "Charlie, whatever you do, do not make a deal the Radio Demon."

Charlie: "Relax, dad says I don't have to take shit from other demons." With that said, she walks off yo where you and Alastor are. "Okay so Al, you're sketchy as fuck and you obviously see what I'm doing here is a complete joke. And (Y/N), you want to continue on killing sinners just as you do back then when you were alive. But I think everyone wants to be better. So I am taking your offer to help, under no trickster, voodoo strings attached with a side of bloodlust under controlled."

Alastor: "So it's a deal then?" He pulls his hand out in a handshake gesture as green energy waves was emitting from it.

Charlie: "No shaking. No deals. As Princess of Hell and heir to the throne, I hereby order you two to help with this hotel for as long as you both desire."

Alastor: "Fair enough."

(Y/N): "Kay but remember; If some sinners remains irredeemable by their own willing, I'll kill them if they present a danger. Sound good?"

Charlie: "Right, cool beans." She gave thumbs up.

As the Radio Demon looks around while taunting Vaggie to smile much to her annoyance, you check to see this place isn't up to it's name.

(Y/N): "So where is your hotel staff?"

Charlie: "Oh...uh...?" She tries answering while Vaggie is glaring at you.

(Y/N): "Uh-huh."

He look at Alastor talking to Angel Dust.

Alastor: "And what can you do my effeminine fellow?"

Angel Dust: "I can suck your dick."

He pause while a radio noise was heard as he chuckled.

Alastor: "No."

Angel Dust: "Your lost."

Alastor walks away from him.

Alastor: "This will not do! I suppose I can cash in a few favors to livin' things up." With that said, he snapped his fingers, unleashing his power to redecorate the hotel from the inside out.

As he did, a being clad in soothe was in the chimney until Alastor grabbed that said creature as it's eyeball opened, revealing it to be a demonic little girl.

Alastor: "This little darling is Niffty!" He let's her go as she begins to introduce herself to you all.

Niffty: "Hi, I'm Niffty! Nice to meet you! It's been a while since I made new friends and--" Her gaze was at you, making her pupil shrink as she smiles big with a squeal. "A man!" She pounced you to the floor as she drools causing your tendrils to defend you but don't see her as a danger. "I'm so glad to see a man! Oh this is great! Are you single? New? Lost? Looking for a lover or a sister?! Oooh these things are so cute! Are they your pets? Tell me their names and--Oh my goodness this place is filthy! It needs a women's touch, no offense if it sounds so sexist. Omigosh this is awful!" Niffty got off of him and get to cleaning.

Alastor: "Isn't she a doll?"

(Y/N): "Yeah...she is."

Meanwhile, a demonic cat with wings was seen gambling until he was teleported here.

Demon Cat: "What the fuck is this?" He looks around and sees Alastor in front of him, causing the cat to be very angry. "You!"

Alastor: "Husker my dear friend! Glad you can make it!" He said cheerfully as he placed his hands but Husker moves it away from him.

Husk: "Don't you Husker me you sonuvabitch! I was about to win a whole damn pot!"

Alastor: "Good to see you too."

Husk: "What the hell do you want with me this time?"

Alastor: "I'm doing some charity work so I took it upon myself to require your talents if that's okay?"

Husk: "Are you shittin' me?!"

Alastor: "No I don't think so."

Husk: "You thought it be a real fucking riot just to pull me out of nowhere?! You think I'm some fucking clown?!"

Alastor: "Maybe."

Husk: "I ain't doing no fucking charity job."

Alastor: "Well I think you're the perfect piece to man the front desk of fine establishment! With your charming smile and welcoming energy, this job is made for you! Don't worry my friend, I can make more welcoming!" He made a cheap wine to sweeten the deal. "If you wish."

Husk: "What, you can buy me in a week with some cheap booze? Well you can!"

Everything seems to be in place. Vaggie refused to let this happen but Charlie and Angel Dust likes it so far as you went along with it.

Alastor: Oh this will be so ENTERTAINING!!!

It all ended when a familiar demon appeared after Niffty clinged to you lovingly when you saved her from a flying door.

Sir Pentoious: "Well well well! We meet again Alas--" His gaze turned to rage as he sees you. "YOU!!! So you was sent by Alastor, boy?!"

(Y/N): "Piss off!"

Alastor: "And do I know you from somewhere?"

This made Pentious even more angry.

Sir Pentious: "Yes you DO! And this time I have the element of surprise! I'm so evil!"

As he laughed via activates his weapons from his blimp, you were about to kill him but Alastor stops you as he summons portals where demonic tentacles grabs a hold of it along with Sir Pentious and Egg Bois as they were dragged beneath the portal.

Alastor: "So...who wants some jambalaya?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

106K 3.9K 34
*Male Kny Doma Reader* (Not Cannon) โœ„โ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆโ”ˆ Alexithymia; (n.) The inability to express your feelings After getting killed by the d...
342K 5.2K 23
Since you arrived in Hell, you struggled to stay alive and provide yourself with nothing but chaos, mayhem, destruction, and gang wars. As you were m...
7.3K 138 14
Y/N was a private military soldier who would usually be sent on hostage rescue, assassination, infiltration missions, or sometimes even full scale op...
53.3K 1.6K 11
If you can't find one...make one as I always say You are a cupid angel that lives up in heaven, until one day it all goes to shit...and you end up in...