Forbidden To Love You

By Rose3652

Zara Mathews, your average teenage girl party goer. That is besides the fact that she is best friends with th... More

Forbidden To Love You
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦CHARACTERS👩‍👩‍👧‍👦
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 1💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 4💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 5💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 6💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 7💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 8💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 9 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 10💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 11💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 12💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 15💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 16💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 17💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 18💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 19💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 20 💜
💜 FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 21💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 22 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 23💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 24💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 25💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 26 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 27💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 28💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 29💜
💙💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 30💜💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 31💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 32💜
💚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 33💚
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 34 💙
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 35💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 36💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 37💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 38💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 39💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 40💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 45💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 46💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 47💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 48💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 49💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 50💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 51💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 52💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 53💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 54💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 55💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 56💜
Author's Note

💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜

6.4K 100 17
By Rose3652

ENJOY THE LAST CHAPTER OF FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Taking a seat in the stands my eyes scan the ice until they land on an overly large man standing well over six feet in a group of small children. Watching the godly man talk to the children in a huddle a smile spreads to my face as they all join their hands together in a huddle yelling out in all of their squeaky un mature boy voices.

Seeing them break apart and skate across the ice to their bench.

A couple parents including myself laugh as a few of the boys trip over their skates on the way and tumble on the ground. That is until the deliciously sexy coach skates over to help them up.

Guessing the coach felt the heat of my eyes staring at him he turns around scanning the medal bleachers until his eyes connect with my own making a deep blush powder my cheeks.

Luckily it was about thirty degrees out so I could just blame it on that but the devilish smirk he sent my way made me instantly know he caught it.

Getting behind the barrier Colt turns his attention away to the little boy calling for him to tie his skate with matching emerald eyes.

Smiling at my boys I pull out my phone capturing a photo of Colton going into dad mode tying his six-year-olds shoes. And yes our son is perfectly capable of tying his shoes but with all the layers I made his wear I'm surprised he could even see his shoe was untied.

My smile grows wider as Colton stands ruffling our son's hair before turning back to look at me pointing for our son to look as well and when he does I blow a kiss in his direction making him laugh as Colton says something and looks upset.

Chuckling at my immature husband my eyes cast down to the ginormous rock weighing down my finger. The image of Colton holding our newborn son in the hospital moments after birthing him flashes to my mind just as Colton unwantedly passing him to the nurse before Colt dropped to one knee asking me to marry him.

Of course, I said yes.

No, we didn't have a huge wedding in a church like most couples would and we got a lot of lectures on it by our mothers but in the end, they were as happy as we were.

Coming back to the real world I lock eyes with the man that owns my heart forever and always.

Rolling my eyes when I see him standing their looking upset with his arms crossed and our son falling off the bench grabbing his stomach laughing hysterically I blow the twenty-nine-year-old baby a kiss.

His sad face instantly turns into a gleaming smile which I hear all the single and married moms gush over.

Seeing a man with a clipboard catch Colton's attention Colt nods gathering the boys onto the ice and helps them get into their positions before skating back to the bench.

Admiring my handsome husband from afar my eyes take in every aspect I can before the boards block my view.

Damn all I can say is age only helped the sexy greek Italian man and luckily our son captured his traits with Colton's flop of dark brown hair and emerald green eyes only captivating my nose and lips. 

Watching my little boy skate around the ice I'm sure to cheer louder than every parent combined. This is also something Colt makes fun of me after every game but what can I say I'm a proud parent.

"GOO AMIR!" I scream my lungs out jumping up from my spot as the puck glides right past the goalie and right in the goal.

"WOOOO AMIR!" I yell earning some dirty looks from other parents on the bench but I could give to shits.

Taking my seat once again I feel my phone buzz in my pocket and I pull it out looking at the message smiling like a freak.

Tucking my phone in my pocket not even bothering to respond I look up to meet Colt's eyes as I Rub my eight-month-old bump holding our little princess showing Colton a thumbs up which he rolls his eyes returning his eyes back to the game.

I do the same as I watched Amir my little clone of Colton skate across the ice-making my heart warm thinking back to when I basically blackmailed Colt to get back on the ice and verse me in a Hockey game.

Now look, Amir, our little prince is now skating around the ice and in about a month Amir will meet his little sister.

Watching him skate around the ice warms my heart as I remember going into the hospital with a list of names but as soon as we saw our little boy we knew he was our little prince.

Therefore we threw away the list and googles prince in many languages coming out with Amir a famous Arabic name meaning prince.

As much as I would love to take the credit for naming our handsome little boy I had to give all the credit to Colton.

💜 💜 💜

After about forty-five minutes of me yelling and cheering on my son the game was over claiming our boys as the winners.

Seeing the gleaming smile from all the boys on the team had me mirror one on my own as I walked over to them in their huddle as Colton gave a speech telling them how proud he is of them.

I can't love this man any more than I do now I swear it's not utterly possible knowing what this man came from and went through to see him as the amazing father and businessman he is today.

As of today, Colton owns an autobody shop of his own with about ten locations spread across the state.

As for me, I can't be any more proud of him. Yes, my plans with college didn't exactly go as planned as the work pilled up and having a newborn wasn't the best so I ended up dropping out becoming a full-time mommy.

Most women say to never depend on a man but I say to hell with that I love this man with everything in me but my children will always come first no matter what.

I will never stop putting them first even if that means putting them over my own schooling and education because I could always go back. However, once my kids grow up I can never get back those years of them growing up and I don't want to miss one moment of it.

No, I'm not one of those women who depend on their men for everything because I still do work as a nanny to these beautiful twins which pays really well. In the meantime but I still make sure to devote every moment I can to my son and soon to my daughter as well.

The sudden impact to my legs draws me out of my daydream as I look down to see Amir hugging my legs with his head resting on my tummy.

One thing for sure is this boy is going to be just as tall as his father towering over me as he is already about the average height for his age.

Kissing his sweaty head I smile hearing the same cat whistle I hear after every game.

"There's the sexy mama," Colton says a bit too loud making my swat his shoulder.

"Shush there are kids around here." I groan shaking my head leaning in to kiss his handsome self as a slap is heard and my butt stings in the cold.

"Ewww, daddy!" Amir gushes covering his eyes as parents look over to see what the commotion is.

"Oh, you're going to get it jerk." I say jokingly.

"Oh, I'm expecting it, my love, and in about a month when you pop out our little princess I expect it again to create baby number thr-" Gasping at Colton's dirty mouth I slap my hand onto his mouth shushing him which he only licks it making me pull away.

"Shush people are looking and not only that our sons here." I lecture him grabbing Amir's hand leading him to the car knowing damn well Colton's eyes are on my ass which has thickened a bit after my first and now second child.

"Damn, ugh Amir how do you feel about spending the night at grandmas?" He asks making me turn and give the finger to him.

Damn, I'm so in love with this childish man yet he is so annoying. How on earth did I get stuck with his ass?

💜

💜

💜{THE LAST PURPLE HEART YOU WILL SEE IN THIS BOOK ;( }

WE HAVE COME TO THE END OF FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU! I CAN'T THANK YOU GUYS ENOUGH FOR ALL THE READS AND LOVE THIS BOOK HAS GOTTEN IT HAS DONE NOTHING BUT UPLIFT MY MOOD AND HAPPINESS! HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE JOURNEY OF COLTON AND ZARA'S LOVE STORY! I AM STARTING A NEW BOOK SOON SO IF YOU ENJOYED THIS ONE KEEP IN TOUCH FOR THE NEXT 😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY TO THE VERY END🙏🙏🙏

WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THIS BOOK BE BRUTALLY HONEST IT WILL ONLY HELP ME AS A WATTPAD WRITER?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

540K 9.7K 36
18+ Arabella or Bella to her friends, always dreamt of her "Prince Charming". Join her on the journey of discovering that love isn't so smooth sailin...
546K 11.5K 43
Haley had it all. A boyfriend that was a star athlete on the school's hockey team, close friends that she spent long nights with and a place at her d...
2.2M 52.6K 39
[COMPLETE!] "My best friend's brother grew up. Hot." Alexis is months from finishing college and starting a fashion label in New York. Years of plann...
132K 5K 30
There's a time and a place for everything, but rules don't apply to bad boy Zayne Deluca. He's always getting into trouble with the police and gettin...