My Man, My Admirer (Cake Fanf...

By surfingcake

Calum Hood, the bassist from the rock band "5 Seconds of Summer" has feelings for the lead singer of the band... More

My Man, My Admirer || Cake Fanfiction
Chapter 1 - What's wrong with Luke?
Chapter 2 - Accidental Love Letters
Chapter 3 - Secrets and Lies
Chapter 4 - Confessions
Chapter 5 - Because it Benefits Me
Chapter 6 - Too Confused
Chapter 7 - Who's my Man?
Chapter 8 - Mr. Confident
Chapter 9 - #CakeLL
Chapter 10 - Bound to L.A.
Chapter 11 - Breaking His Heart
Chapter 12 - I Do
Chapter 13 - The Library of Love
Chapter 14 - Movies & Cuddles
Chapter 15 - It's Not Stress
Chapter 16 - We're Brothers
Chapter 17 - The Truth
Chapter 18 - Surprise Lucas
Chapter 19 - Not a Perfect Christmas
Chapter 20 - Redoing Christmas
Chapter 21 - Back at it Again
Chapter 22 - Tour Bus
Chapter 23 - Stay Safe, Please
Chapter 24 - Running Away
Chapter 25 - Soon
Chapter 26 - Nothing But Awkward
Chapter 27 - Raining on the Rooftop
Chapter 28 - Second Chances
Chapter 29 - Reunion Plans
Chapter 30 - Doubts and Questions
Chapter 31 - Perfect Two
Chapter 32 - Back Home
Chapter 33 - 12:00 AM
Chapter 34 - A Night to Remember
Chapter 35 - Mobbed
Chapter 36 - Under The Sea
Chapter 37 - Daniel and Chris
Chapter 38 - Dogsitting Pt.1
Chapter 39 - Dogsitting Pt.2
Chapter 40 - Dogsitting Pt.3
Chapter 41 - National Anthem
Chapter 42 - Dream Big Luke
Chapter 43 - Dream Big Calum
Chapter 44 - Dream Big Ashton
Chapter 45 - Dream Big Michael
Chapter 46 - Mess Up
Chapter 47 - Red & White Dye
Chapter 48 - Replacement
Chapter 50 - New Beginnings
Epilogue (and more)

Chapter 49 - Livestream

2.2K 85 40
By surfingcake

Heyyaa.

Tyasfm for the votes and reads so far! Absolutely incredible!

DERPCON looked hella fun....just saying *starts playing Good Girls EP*

Chapter 49 is called Livestream

Enjoy the story loves, bye! <3

--

(Luke's POV) 

"Last day in Hawaii boys. Aloha." Anthony spoke up, getting everyone's attention. We hit a massive heat wave, and none of us felt like going out of our hotel room. I groaned, as the boys replied with a small nod before curling back onto the couch.

"I thought Aloha means hello, not goodbye." I stated.

"I think some things mean the opposite, I don't really know." Amayra replied, coming back from the porch of our room. I shrugged, standing up to head outside.

"Luke, where are you going?" Ashton asked, making me whirl back around. I just tilted my head to the side and continued to walk outside. "Luke, seriously. What're you doing?"

"I want to get some air by the pool." I replied, grabbing a towel from the rack and a bottle of sunscreen. Michael tossed me my phone and Anthony threw me my sunglasses. "I'm also going out to sit with Calum, he seemed sad before he left."

"That's cute Luke, see you-"

Before Ashton could continue, I shut the door behind me, yelling a 'sorry' from behind the door. I walked slowly towards the pool, making sure that I didn't step on any rocks with my bare feet. Right as the pool came in sight, I saw Calum sitting by the side, scrolling through his phone.

"We can make it out alive." He hummed, looking through...Instagram?

I snuck up behind him, ready to push him into the water. I had to be swift and quick, though. Quickly, I snatched his phone and his hat from his hand and head as I shoved him into the water. He yelped, coming back up for air and clinging to the edge.

"LUKE MY PHONE!" Calum screamed, looking at me menacingly.

"Right here." I giggled, showing him that I held his phone and his hat for him. He rolled his eyes as I tossed our stuff away into a pile so that I could join him. I hopped into the pool with him, Calum stubbornly facing the wall.

"Okay baby I'm sorry."

"Hmph!" He grunted.

"Fine, Calum I'm so sorry that I saved your stuff, but still pushed you into the water."

 "You're lucky I love you."

"I know I am." I replied, laughing once he turned around.

The two of us just chilled in the pool for an hour, before heading back inside towards Ashton, Michael, Anthony, and Amayra. Once we stepped into our hotel room, no one was there. No one was on the couch or in the kitchen.

"Seiously?" I mumbled, picking up a note that was left on the wooden table. All it said was 'Livestream in your's and Caum's room.' I shrugged, heading down towards our room, Calum trailing behind me. As we approached, their voices got louder.

"So it's been like an hour so like I want to wrap this up so we can pack and head back to Aus." Ashton said. "And I guess we'll-"

I swung the door open, and Calum stood at the doorway with me. I waved a small 'hi' to the people that were watching the livestream, as I started to put my stuff away. Calum sat down and joined Ashton and Michael.

"I guess this livestream can go a little longer." Michael suggested.

After all of my clothes were away, I sat down next to Ashton. We started to talk about our new tour (Rock Out With Your Socks Out) and we also talked a little bit about coming back home to Australia. The fans were still freaking out over the chat, and that's when I realized.

My towel.

BriANNA: LUKE REMOVE THE TOWEL

HEmMOhMyGosH: LUEK THERE ISN'T A NEED FOR A TOWEL

FRAPPECLIFFORD: luke luke luke the towel

5SecondsOS: Towel's being a cockblocker :-(

MehAsh: T-O-W-E-L

cASHmoney: ...you have something on your body that you don't need. Two things actually. Your swim trunks and your towel :*

I laughed slightly at the comments, taking off my towel, but immediately slipping on a maroon colored shirt. Michael gave me a weird look, so I just pointed to the livestream as Ashton and Calum continued to talk to our family.

"What's this?" Ashton asked, reaching under the queen sized bed. He took out a silver box, a red ribbon tied neatly around it. Wait...

"TO MY LOVE, FROM LUKE!" Ashton read mockingly. My face grew redder than before, and so did Calum's. "What's in here?"

"Stuff." Calum shrugged. "Private Stuff!"

He ripped the box out of Ashton's hands, running away with it. Ashton groaned, and stood up while following Calum out of the room. Michael took the laptop and followed the two as the fans were watching as I trailed quickly behind.

Calum erupted in laughter as he exited our large hotel room. Bad idea. Fans were outside of the hotel, apparently still watching the livestreams on their phones. A younger girl screamed and skipped towards us, only to have her trampled by the older girls.

I ran through the crowd and helped the little girl up, as she dusted herself off. She looked at me and smiled before running the other direction.

"I'm Sarah (MEH NAME!)."

"Luke Hem-"

"I know." She shouted, still walking the opposite direction. "You're band works with my Aunt and her friend Anthony."

I stared in utter confusion as she left the other way, but shook my head and got back to reality. Fans were still screaming and Ashton and Michael locked themselves behind a black gate. In the meantime, Calum was at the edge of the pool as fans surrounded him. One more step and-

And my letters would be drenched and they'd have to be replaced once again.

Shaking my head, I ran to the pool and around the fans. I took Calum by the wrist to get back to our hotel room, but his hand let go of the box. I jumped up and into the pool, punching the box to the edge of the pool before it could hit the water.

"LUKE!" Calum shouted as I reached the top. He helped me up and out of the water, picking up the box with his left hand. Our fans kept on asking if we were okay, as well as I'm sorry. Being the guys we were, the four of us forgave them before leaving us alone.

@Ashton5SOS: Got mobbed today :/ New video on keek though...about the mobbing. Involves being drenched in water and kept behind metal bars.

I sat myself down on the edge of the pool, catching my breath. Calum came over and gave me a peck on the lips as he sat down with me. I ran a hand through my hair and turned around to see Michael still holding the laptop.

"It's still going. Say hi guys."

Tremendous amounts of 'hellos and heys' went through the chat log as I stared at the computer. I responded by smiling back and opening up the silver box. Michael moved the computer closer as Ashton hovered over him.

"I thought you didn't want to show us." Ashton said.

"Well," I started, "I guess that it's not that big of a deal."

The rest of the livestream was about opening up to the fans and reading off of the letters. It went longer than expected, because it was now sunset. We all waved our last and final goodbyes before shutting off the laptop and sitting at the edge of the pool.

"BOYS! WE PACKED YOUR STUFF AND CLEANED THE ROOM! WE'RE LATE TO THE AIRPORT COME ON!" Amayra yelled as Anthony pulled the luggages into the rented car.

The four of us stood up and exited the pool area as we approached the car. We took our seats and opened up a GPS for Amayra and Anthony to use to get to the airport. I rested my head on Calum's shoulder, still in a freezing cold state.

"Right, you didn't dry off after you got in the water." Calum mumbled, wrapping an arm tightly around me. I smiled against his neck and held him close. Ashton gave us a small wink as Michael fell asleep onto Ashton's lap.

"So boys, are you ready?" Amayra asked us.

"For what?" I yawned, stretching my back out.

"Your tour is nearly over, and you get a break back home before the last few shows." Anthony told us, pointing towards the airport. A smile plastered on my face as I realized our next destination.

"This is where we split. Amayra and I are heading to Canada, where you'll perform in a week. And you boys will be heading to Australia. Our flight is in about three hours, but yours is in one." He continued.

"Luke your in charge!" Amayra shouted, pointing towards me. I just sleepily nodded as the rest of the boys groaned, complaining that I am the youngest in the band.

We reached the airport, and they dropped us off and waved their goodbyes. As they drove off, both Anthony and Amayra headed back to the hotel, probably to pick up that Sarah girl. I looked towards our flight and sighed.

"Here we go again guys."

--

I'm SOBBING DERPCON LOOKS FUN

FUN FUN FUN AND I'M JUST HERE :(

Anyways, I hope ya liked it

Vote? Comment? Share? Follow?

Tyasfm for the support, TWO MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!

I shall announce the title of my next book in the next chapter.

For now, byeeeee <3 ~S

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.1K 26 49
Kyra Hood is the step-sister of Calum Hood and is the 5th member of the popular band 5 Seconds Of Summer. Kyra starts to develop feelings for her clo...
26.3K 720 32
Reagan Marie Garcia and Lillian Rosewood were ordinary girls with their lives planned out. Go to school, get good grades, go to college, then finally...
37.6K 1.3K 53
So, hi. I'm Michael Clifford, and I'm in this awesome band called 5 Seconds of Summer. Oh, and I'm gay. Wanna know the crazy part? I'm in love with...
3.7K 102 27
Calum Hood, bassist for up and coming Australian band 5 Seconds of Summer, can't believe his luck when he finds the girl of his dreams in a tattoo sh...