When love entwines....

By the_dream_wanderer

A fan fiction on my most favourite characters Dr Shashank and Dr Juhi from the serial Sanjivani More

Introduction - Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Note of gratitude
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Note

Part 25

937 17 4
By the_dream_wanderer

Juhi was underneath the soft layers of the cover lying on her side facing her sleeping Prince Charming.. She lay here in her nakedness, the sweet tenderness glowing on her body as her thoughts re-winded to just a few hours earlier when she was thoroughly loved by him.  She smiled to herself, touching his bare arm with her finger tip she drew imaginary circles while he was peacefully asleep.  Placing both her hands on his shoulder she rested her chin on them silently watching the rise and fall of his breathing, his pulse beating against her palm. She loved him beyond any imaginable dream he was her very life, her soul.  Taking in all that she saw of him she got lost in transition of thoughts with her flash-backs

In Shashank's deep sleep he was aroused by the gentleness on him feeling the light weight upon his shoulder he opened his eyes to a beautiful smile that touched him as she gazed lovingly at him, good morning she said, hmmmm good morning... he pulled her closer to him while she rested her head against his shoulder lying there completely relaxed.
She said to him it's time to wake up..
hmmmm do we have too.. he asked,
yes we do she said... But I just want to lie here with you.. he said snuggling in closer to her can't we please.. he begged like a little child so that he could sleep some more...
Finally she said ok you can sleep for a little while longer while I go have a shower.. she pecked his cheeks and got up from the bed..

Padding slowly across the hallway she went to her bathroom.. Hot water cascaded over her sending a wave of goosebumps racing across her body as if she were being caressed by invisible hands, the sensation was exquisite and she closed her eyes, savouring the feeling for the fleeting moment that it lasted. She blushed noticing the numerous love bites on her neck and on her breasts.. marks of affection to remind me of him... she thought ...
Her breasts felt tender and sore after the previous encounter .. feeling a bit relaxed after the hot shower she stepped out .. She slipped into a cotton t-shirt and a pair of loose cotton trousers..

She decided to make breakfast for him..
30 minutes later Shashank came down freshened up.. Their eyes locked as he sat at the table..
I'm hungry he said.. Breakfast is ready she smiled.. Pancakes topped with cookie butter, sliced bananas, pecans, and maple syrup she gleamed .. hmmmmm looks yummy he groaned attacking the pancakes...She chuckled..

In between sipping his orange juice, he asked
Slept well.. Oh yes she replied.. Was actually very tired last night and fell asleep on you....did you complete the movie she asked..
No.. he chuckled
Both went silent thinking about how the night progressed to morning and their early morning encounter.. He held her hand in his and gave a gentle squeeze.. No words spoken..

Just then Juhi's phone which was lying on the kitchen counter rang .. she excused herself and went to pick up the call.. Her fingers froze seeing the callers name.. It was Rahul's call..
Even before she could decide whether to answer or not, the call got disconnected..
She stood stunned at the same spot with her back facing shashank..
A minute later Shashank noticed her still standing there and called out to her.. Juhi whose call was it.. You didn't answer..
Not knowing what came upon her to lie she immediately blurted out saying it's some telemarketing caller.. don't bother.. and faked a smile turning back towards him..
Shashank smiled and went back to sipping his juice ..

Juhi went about clearing the table.. her mind in utter chaos as to why Rahul called which he hadn't done like in ages.. After much contemplation she decided that she wouldn't waste her thoughts and ruin her happiness thinking about that man who meant nothing to her.. Being loved by Shashank gave her strength and courage.. She felt better now

They spent the rest of the morning with her snuggled close to him on the couch, watching tv, talking endlessly, blushing and teasing each other..
Their comfort level was at an even more different level today.. Their eyes and mind spoke more than the lips.. but the lips spoke of all the unspoken words...
Shashank insisted they order lunch..
Post lunch they decided to rest for sometime..
As they lay resting on his bed she rested her head on his chest his arm protectively placed around her back.. Eventually Shashank fell asleep.. She kept admiring how devilishly handsome the man looked..and wild thoughts followed..

A while later the doorbell rang.. Since Shashank was fast asleep, Juhi went to answer the door..
She opened the door and was shocked to see Anjali standing there with a smile on her face..
Hello Dr Juhi.. she said
Juhi was tongue tied... She stammered and said Hi Anjali..
Anjali walked in with her luggage and plonked on the sofa.. Juhi walked back slowly behind her and sat opposite to her.. Where is dad .. Anjali asked.. He is resting in his room Juhi answered.

Gathering some courage after a brief pause Juhi spoke.. Anjali aren't you surprised seeing me here at your home.. Anjali smiled big and said Dad mentioned about you staying here for few days when I spoke to him the other day.. I'm glad you decided to stay here and not in those lousy hotel rooms, Dr Juhi..
Hope you were comfortable..
Oh yes Anjali.. I'm absolutely fine Juhi replied
Hope you had a good trip Anjali..
It was fabulous Dr Juhi.. a much needed break she replied..
Just then Shashank walked down from his room and was surprised seeing Anjali..
Hey Anjali you are back.. weren't you supposed to come back 2 days later.. She got up and hugged him saying I missed you dad
He pulled her for a bear hug and said I missed you too beta..
Juhi smiled looking at the father daughter bonding.. She loved their bond..
He sat next to Anjali. She continued Dad, I have to attend Rohan's wedding (her friend and classmate since college days) in Mumbai tomorrow hence I cut short my trip.. and moreover I wanted to surprise you.. she winked
Shashank blushed.. Anjali felt good seeing her dad happy.. After a brief conversation Anjali excused herself and went to her room to freshen up and rest ..

Shashank noticed Juhi looking lost.. Are you ok he asked... Ya I'm fine she said fidgeting her fingers ..
Did Anjali say anything he asked
No no not at all. In fact she was glad I stayed back home .. she said
But I'm not sure if I should stay back.. I'm confused she said
Shashank understood her apprehension.. Relax Juhi.. Don't think too much into it.. Ok
Let me just catch up with Anjali.. he said and walked to Anjali's room..

He knocked on Anjali's door and entered .. She was sitting on the bed unpacking her bag.. Dad.. she smiled
Hope you had a lovely trip Anjali and looks like you shopped at lot.. he said pointing out to the stuff lying on her bed..
Did you meet anyone interesting.. he teased
No dad.. she pouted
After a brief random talks, Anjali moved closer to him and held his hand
Dad, is everything sorted out between you and Dr Juhi.. I mean did you'll actually talk
Shashank smiled thinking we did more than just talk..
Holding back his thoughts.. he replied...
Yes Anjali we did talk.. It is kind of sorted out.. Let's see where this takes us.. Life is so unpredictable.. You never know what is in store.. But so far so good .. he smiled
Anjali was elated.. I'm so happy for you dad.. After ages I'm seeing you happy and contented.. No matter what I will always support your decision Dad.. I love you
And gave him a hug .. I love you too beta he hugged her back..
So you aren't uncomfortable with Juhi staying back for a few more days here at home right .. he asked
Not at all dad.. she retorted
Thanks Anjali.. You get some rest he said and pecked her forehead and walked out closing the door behind him..

Shashank went down to find Juhi no where in the living room .. He peeped in his room.. she wasn't there. He went to her room and found her standing in the balcony lost in thoughts.. He closed the bedroom door behind him and walked towards her.. he engulfed her in a back
hug.. which startled Juhi.
Hey what is someone thinking so deeply about.. or rather who has stolen your thoughts...
She closed her eyes.. crossing her arms over her chest .. she instantly felt warm and secure in his embrace..Nothing.. she answered
Juhi I just spoke to Anjali and she is more than happy to have you here at home.. please stop thinking too much into it..
He tightened his hold around her arm and pulled her close to him.. the sudden act made her wince in pain without letting out a sound..
Shashank immediately sensed her discomfort and made her turn towards him..
What happened Juhi.. Are you hurting.. Are you in pain.. he looked worried
Juhi lied saying nothing .. I'm fine..
But he knew she was lying.. Stop lying and tell me what happened.. She again lied saying nothing Dr Shashank.. You are overreacting
If you aren't going to tell me I'm going to check it myself he warned her.. She gasped..saying Nooo.. Then tell me what happened
After much hesitation she spoke out saying My breasts are extremely tender and sore.. it hurt when you pulled me for a hug .. and downcasted her eyes..
Shashank realised the way he ravished her early morning and the number of love bites he had left on her breasts and neck... God what have I done.. He immediately started apologising saying ' I m so so sorry Juhi.. I had no control over myself and hence I have hurt you.. Im really really sorry Juhi.. I promise .. Ssshhhh She placed her hand on his lips preventing him from apologising further..
Stop apologising please.. It wasn't a mistake.
This physical intimacy is not just a physical need.. it is an emotional connection between us.. It's not just about unwrapping the bodies but also unwrapping the mind.. It's beautiful.. It makes me feel alive .. Im fine .. It's just that I feel a bit sore. Please stop feeling guilty.. ok she said
Shashank was overwhelmed with what she said.. He had no words to say.. He simply nodded and said I will be careful hereafter and pecked her forehead..

Later that evening Juhi was in the kitchen wondering what to cook for dinner.. while shashank was working on his laptop replying to a few emails.. Anjali walked down to the kitchen.. Let me help you cook dinner Dr Juhi.... Sure Anjali.. replied a surprised Juhi.
They both decided on the menu.. Anjali helped Juhi while chatting away to glory..
Shashank remained a silent spectator to all their banters.. The sight of these two women whom meant the world to him warmed his heart..
Finally Anjali spoke up.. you know Dr Juhi, it's been ages since I saw dad so happy and contented.. he has always been lonely.. i must thank you for this..
hey c'mon Anjali there is no need to thank me , Juhi said..
I'm really happy for you both ,she said
Dinner was a noisy affair with non stop banters, laughters and happiness..

Then came the time to say good night's..
Only then Shashank and Juhi realised that they wouldn't be sharing the same room tonight.. Shashank's face fell so did Juhi's .. They didn't feel it was right to share the same room while Anjali was present even though Shashank was sure she wouldn't have any qualms about it.. After lot of awkwardness and hesitation they went back to their respective rooms after bidding each other good night ..
Just two nights and they had already created a world together..

Shashank sat on his bed feeling a restless..
He knew the night is going to be long.. He was already missing her warmth, her fragrance.. He was missing HER..
On the other side Juhi was walking around the room feeling low.. She also needed his warmth, his touch, his love..
Just then her phone beeped
It was a message from Shashank
You slept , he asked
Nope she replied
Missing you he said
Missing you too she replied
Wanna know something? He asked
What?? She replied
Loving you is the second best thing I ever did he replied
Second ?? Okay.. she sounded disappointed
And finding you is the first .. he replied
She blushed reading that ..
Okkkkk she replied
Are you still sore and hurting ?? I'm sorry once again he said
I'm fine and stop saying sorry please.. she replied
I love you he sent
I love you too she replied
I was expecting ' I love you too Shashank' he sent
She turned crimson red reading and her finger paused before typing ..
Good night Dr Shashank, she replied
Hahahaha he sent
Good night Dr Juhi followed that message ...

Have a lovely Sunday, guys
Please do share your feedbacks
Lots of love 😊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

167K 8.4K 23
All charachters are same... shivika fan fiction...
118K 8.4K 60
From having crush on a person to being with the same person for entire life - This is a fan fiction journey of rhea and shaheer... This is completely...
6.7K 767 36
This story is inspired by a hindi serial named "honge juda na hum" And no hate for any character... it's just a fanfiction
242K 14.2K 31
An imaginary fiction based on reality show characters Ashwin and Sivaangi. Hope you enjoy it!