Part 23

Part 23      

The "I Love You" s had a different feel this time..
Shashank slowly pulled out of her and rolled down beside her. She snuggled close to him resting her head on his chest..
She was still trying to steady her breathing...
She had never allowed anyone to know about her a bit but this man had trespassed everything.. she blushed thinking about it..

His heart beats which were very fast few seconds ago came to its regular rhythm.. she was silently listening to that melody ..
He was caressing her back and trying to steady her.. he was a happy man and he won't deny it.. She was very tired, soon she slept of in glory.. but he was just admiring her, to have her here in the bed with him, she breathing on him, her hair all over his face.. it was a miracle for him..
She is so precious, very precious he thought.. He kissed her softly in her hair and went into deep slumber hugging her...

After it seemed to be hours, Shashank woke up first.. He opened his eyes to witness the most beautiful sight .. She was there cuddled up to him sleeping like an angel .. That was what he always wished for .. He smiled at her state.. Making her his in every way was such a beautiful feel.. Truth is they completed each other in every sense..
A while later Juhi woke up... she saw him awake and smiled at him snuggling further into him..
Are you ok?? he asked her with all the concern .. It was her first time..
She smiled at him, and a moan escaped from her as she struggled to make her position comfortable, as she was all sore..
He made her to lay flat on the bed and towered over her.. and asked. "Frankly tell me Juhi, did I hurt you in anyway ??

She looked into his eyes and said " Before I gave you my body, I gave you my thoughts, my mind, my heart and my dreams, Dr Shashank and whatever happened between us is too precious and I'm too blessed to have you in my life.. That is love, it's not just physical union or proximity but it's the heart which connects ultimately and it's the beginning of eternity.. " saying this she pulled him for a passionate kiss..
The kiss once again ignited the passion buried in both of them along with the friction and warmth of their naked bodies... But Shashank knew she was sore.. So he broke the kiss and pecked her forehead saying thank you for coming into my life, and rolled down beside her.. Both lay side by side in comfortable silence..

A while later Juhi got up and went to her room. Taking her clothes she went to the washroom.. While she striped down she could see her body adorned with new marks.. She blushed and bit her lower lip thinking about what all he did to her ... The hot shower soothened her pain and she felt a bit relaxed..  She came back to room after bath cladded in pista green kurta and matching legging...
Meanwhile Shashank freshened up in his room.. Noticing the scratch marks on his back and chest he felt adrenaline rushing through his veins.. A cold shower was much needed to cool him down, he thought and went ahead..

Both of them came down to the living room and left for the hospital..
The drive to Sanjivani was a silent one yet different today.. Shashank quietly took her hand into his and entwined his fingers with hers throughout the drive... It was such a sweet, simple thing to do, yet it was incredibly intimate...

It was just another day at Sanjivani except for these two lovers who kept stealing glances at each other at every given opportunity, blushing, smiling....
There was no awkwardness between them..
Both were already craving for each other's touch, comfort , warmth.. the list was endless

Shashank had a surgery to perform.. The surgery had gone on for 3 solid hours.. He came back to his cabin  and plonked on his chair tired... A glimpse of 'her' and his tiredness would vanish , he thought ..
He had closed his eyes and rested his head back on his chair and didn't realise when he fell asleep..
Juhi who came in to his cabin to have lunch together, noticed his state.. the tiredness clearly visible on his face.. yet he looked devilishly handsome she thought.. those side burns added fuel to the fire ..
She quietly walked behind his chair and gently ran her fingers through his hair.. The creases on his forehead relaxed.. she gently continued caressing him through his hair.. making him gasp slightly.. he knew her touch.. he looked up to see her looking down at him with full of love.. He brought her hands to his lips and kissed her hand.. "I love you" he whispered again..
She blushed ..

They ordered lunch and ate in his cabin.. The atmosphere in the cabin was more sexual, their eyes doing all the talking..
As they were about to finish their lunch , Sis . Philo knocked on the door and entered the cabin.. After profusely apologising for interrupting their lunch, she briefed both of them about an emergency case that had just come in.. Juhi volunteered to take up the case and in her conversation she addressed Shashank as 'Sir' and then 'Dr. Shashank'.. 
A naughty smile crept on Shashank's face hearing her address him and both Juhi and Sis.Philo were clueless as to why he had that grin.. But Sis . Philo dared not to ask him anything and left after the discussion..

Juhi immediately questioned him about his grin and he continued to grin without answering her.. She decided to wash her hands first and then deal with him.. so she walked into the washroom ..
After cleaning up just when she was about to move she looked up in the mirror to see Shashank standing right behind her almost touching her back.. Their eyes locked through the mirror.. He placed both his hands on the slab trapping her further and increasing their proximity and molding his body into hers...

 He placed both his hands on the slab trapping her further and increasing their proximity and molding his body into hers

Juhi gasped.. He brushed his lips against her hair, inhaling every scent of his woman. He brought his lips near her ear, his breath fanning the side of her neck .. He nibbled her ear and huskily said "What happened Juhi!! Last night you were moaning my name and now you are back to calling me 'sir' and 'Dr Shashank' ..." and he continued to nuzzle her neck and nibble her ears without breaking the eye contact...
Juhi turned tomato red hearing him and realised the moment when she actually moaned out his name.. Unable to match his gaze she shut her eyes and blushed profusely biting her lower lip ... She moved his hand away from the sink and rushed out of the washroom and his cabin leaving behind a boisterously laughing Shashank ...

Next update on Thursday
Thank you all for the love
Keep them coming 😊