Set Ablaze

Od sussky

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... Viac

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Thanksgiving Special!
Side Story!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
New Years Special!
Chapter 32
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you all so much!
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Coronavirus Update
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

Side Story pt2!

1.3K 34 8
Od sussky

I quickly ran over to Aizawa, I looked up at him with pleading eyes.

"What now?" He looked down at me.

"Please come to the beach with us! It'll be fun, I promise!" I pouted a bit.

Aizawa glanced over at Yamada, he was already on board. Aizawa then let out a sigh, "Fine."

"Yay! You're the best, Aizawa!" I cheered, reaching up to hug the boy in front of me.

He flinched at the sudden hug but didn't respond nor hug me back. I quickly let go then looked over at Yagi, Todoroki and Nemuri.

"He said he'll come!" I tell them.

"Alright! We're going tomorrow so be sure to have your swimsuit and things like that." Nemuri tells them.

I nod and with that we all go to lunch.

~

The Next Day...

We all decided to meet up at the beach instead of meeting at the train. I'm now on my way to the beach.

I had a tan colored hat with fake sunflowers on the side of it. I also had a white sundress with a pair of blow bow earrings.

(A/N: this is literally what Nami looks like.)

I smiled as I looked up at the sky, the wind pushed through my hair. I then took off my sandals as I stepped onto the sand of the beach.

I walked towards the water, the sound of the waves crashing onto the shore filling my ears. It was calming, it reminded me of my quirk.

"Quite beautiful, isn't it?" Someone spoke up.

I jumped slightly but turned around to see Enji Todoroki, standing behind me.

"Oh, Todoroki. You scared me..." I smiled a bit.

Todoroki rubbed the back of his neck, "Sorry about that." He apologized as he then moved next to me.

I went to look back at the ocean. It was rather awkward for just the two of us being there because we don't talk that much... that and he towers over me in size.

"Junsui?" Todoroki spoke up.

"Yes?" I looked up at him.

"I need advice... relationship advice." Todoroki tells me as he stuffs his hands into his pockets.

"Oh? I didn't expect that from you." I grin a bit at this.

Todoroki growled a bit, "Look, I just can't seem to tell this one girl how I feel and it's rather frustrating."

I nodded my head a bit, understanding the situation.

"What's her name?" I asked him.

"Rei..." He let out a sigh.

"Sounds beautiful." I smiled a bit at the thought.

Todoroki nodded, staring at the sunrise that was happening before our eyes.

"Just tell her how you feel, Todoroki. I'm sure she feels the same way. Make it sincere and make her feel like she's the only one you want." I tell as a smile came upon my lips.

It was silent for a few seconds until Todoroki spoke up, "Thank you, Junsui."

"Anytime." I looked over at him.

"You guys!" Someone called out.

I turned around to see our friends walking over to us.

"Hey!" I called out, waving to them.

"Nami-Chan! You look adorable!" Nemuri tells me.

"Thank you." I smiled at her.

"What were you two talking about?" Yagi questioned us.

I lightly flicked his forehead, "Just how pretty the sunrise is." I smiled at them.

"Let's go ahead and start setting up our stuff!" Yamada cheered, dropping his stuff onto the beach.

We quickly set up an umbrella Yagi brung while putting down all our towels. We decided that we would go up the road to a food truck if we wanted food.

I stretched a bit before standing up, "Who wants to go for a swim?" I asked them.

"Oh I'll come!" Nemuri volunteered as she jumped up and quickly took off her clothes, revealing a rather... sexy red bikini.

Nemuri quickly went to the water, "Hurry up!" She called to me.

I waved my hand before turning back to the boys, "Are you coming?" I asked them.

Yamada and Yagi both grinned before taking off their shirts and rushing to the water. Todoroki slowly followed them.

I looked over at Aizawa, "Are you not getting on?" I asked him.

"I don't feel that comfortable doing it." Aizawa looked at over at our classmates playing in the water.

I pulled my sundress over my head, revealing a yellow bikini.

I think glanced over at Aizawa and he was now staring at me. I laughed a bit before moving towards him, bending down to him.

"I really hope you'll join us. If it's your body you're worrying about then don't worry. You're ripped from what I've seen anyways." I smiled at him before standing back up.

I watched as his face flushed pink. I then turned away and began walking to the water, my own face flushing red at the thought of him blushing.

"Finally! Took you long enough!" Nemuri swam over to me.

"Sorry, I was talking with Aizawa." I rubbed the back of my head.

"Is he coming?" Yamada asked me.

"I have no idea." I shrugged.

"Oh? I think he is!" Yamada pointed to the boy.

I turned to see Aizawa's hair pulled out of his face. He then walked into the water before swimming over to us.

"I'm here." Aizawa tells us.

"Time to have a chicken fight!" Todoroki yelled before grabbing Nemuri and placing her on his shoulders.

"H-hey! I didn't agree to this!" Nemuri whined a bit.

"Face me, Yagi!" Todoroki roared, practically ignoring Nemuri.

"Wait what?" Yagi turned to look at Todoroki.

"I wanna join in! Aizawa carry me!" I demanded the black haired boy.

"Huh? No way in hell." Aizawa scoffed a bit.

"Please!" I whined at him.

I begged him for a solid minute until he finally gave in. We played chicken up until Todoroki activated his quirk and almost killed us all.

The sun already began to set but I had a surprise for everyone.

"Sparklers?" Aizawa and Todoroki both questioned.

"Yep! I got loads of them on sale. So we'll have them for a while. Here's some lighters as well." I tell them, handing them a pack and a lighter each.

I quickly took my sparkler out and lit it, "Yes!" I cheered at the sight of it.

A few seconds later we had our sparklers out, Todoroki was chasing Yagi around the beach with his sparklers. He could light them quicker because of his quirk.

I sat on the ground, looking up at the stars, a burning sparkler in hand.

"You okay?" Aizawa asked me.

I nodded my head, "The sky is really pretty at night... That's all."

It was silent, the distant sounds of our classmates running around chasing each other filling the beach.

"Isn't it weird that you still call me Aizawa even though we've been friends for almost a year?" He spoke up.

I looked over at him, my head tilting a bit, "I guess you're right..." I mumbled slightly.

I heard him let out a sigh.

I smiled at the boy, "Okay... I'll start calling you by your first name from now on. Only if you do the same though."

He nodded, "Alright Nami." He softly spoke.

I blushed slightly at the sound of his voice, it was very soothing.

We stared up at the stars for a bit, waiting until our sparklers died down only to light another.

"Shota?..." I spoke up.

"Yeah?" He asked me.

I took a quick gulp, "Do you think I'm pretty?"

"No... I think you're beautiful, just like the stars you adore." Shota responded yet the entire time he was looking up at the stars.

I could only stay silent, my face was flushed red from his comment and I didn't know what else to say.

Instead I decided to lean closer to him and lay my head on his shoulder. He allowed me to do so.

We sat there and stared at the stars...

(A/N: Hello guys I need to make an announcement before I actually finish this. I'm going to continue writing the side story up until it's finished so that way I can have more time to work on Set Ablaze. But I need to know if in a chapter or so of this side story, would you like a lemon? I don't want to write it and then no one wants it so it's just awkward all the way around. Please let me know!)

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

27.3K 530 23
Y/n Aizawa. The hidden daughter of Shota Aizawa. She's been homeschooled all of her life but when she told her dad that she wanted to become a hero...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...
83.4K 3.2K 31
COMPLETED Virtual. An underground pro-hero with a quirk similar to that of telepathy but can transmit a whole scenario into someone's mind. Through t...
255K 8.6K 143
_______________________________ "This is the story of how we became the greatest heroes." _________________________________ Nothing about Miyuki's pa...