UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED

By aishatu_xx

Copyright © 2019. All rights reserved. FALAK: In a village where every girl must marry at the age of fifteen... More

PREFACE x BLURB.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 1.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 2.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 3.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 4.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 5.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 7
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 8.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 9.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 10.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 11.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 12.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 13.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 14.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 15.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 16.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 17.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 18.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 19.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 20.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 21.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 22.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 23.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 24.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 25
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 26.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 27.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 28.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 29.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 30.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 31.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 32.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 33.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 34.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 35.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 36.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 37.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 38.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 39.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 40.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA I.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA II.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 41.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 42.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 43.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 44.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 45.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 46.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 47.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 48.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 49.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 50.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 51.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 52.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 53.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 54.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 55.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 56.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 57
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 58.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 59.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 60.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 61.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 62.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 63.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 64.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 65.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 66.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 67.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 68.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 69.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 70.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 71.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 72.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 73.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 74.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 75.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 76.
NEW STORY.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 77.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 78.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 79.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 80.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 81.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 82.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 83.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 84.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 85.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 86.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 87.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 88.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 89.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 90.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 91.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 92.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 93.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 94.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 95.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 96.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 97.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 98.
UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 99.
EPILOGUE.
BONUS CHAPTER.
Other Books.
Whatever Police Officer- New Book.
To Okadabooks...
New Author's Note

UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 6.

7.8K 1K 40
By aishatu_xx

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

She blinked, but the golden beautiful teardrop light isn't disappearing from her view. She blinked again and conclude that she's with her father in heaven. Did she die after collapsing in the huge house? But why can't she remember been questioned in the grave and that day isn't Friday. Hmm, maybe she slipped into coma and finally died on Friday, that is the only thing that will explain it. She can't just go unscathed after being matured already.

She started counting the beautiful lights that hung in diamond teardrop like shapes and looks very shiny. She started counting in Fulani go'o, didi, tati, nay... She was cut off when someone laughed and said; "Is she for real? Heaven?" The person laughed again, it sounded very beautiful to her ears.

Hmm, maybe that's an angel cause his laughter was kind of foreign to her ears so she continue to curiously round her eyes around the chandelier. Maybe her answers will be there for some odd and unknown stupid reasons. She just awoke from the comatose she went in.

"Dear," someone shook her shoulders gently and whispered in a soothing voice that caressed her body deep to her heart.

That must be her angel guardian also. There should be no voice like that on earth for how she felt loved and happy just by the voice. It's like that was the voice she's been looking for her whole life and now that she's listening to it, nothing will ever surpass it.

"No, you're not in heaven and I'm your mother." She immediately sat up and look at the woman then the three men around the room. What in heaven?!

"Yeah heaven! You were in heaven just some minutes ago." One of the Adonis' humorously said to her with mischievous glint shining his eyes. The three men are both very handsome and tall with almost dark skin but it's not very dark, more like dark chocolate.

She looked back at the woman who is the carbon copy of her, especially her cat like eyes. It only shows that she's just older than her but she still looks young. This is her mother, Ya Allah! There is no mistaking and no one can ever say otherwise. They might think that she's her sister or daughter. Either way, they look very alike.

"Mother?" She asked, beaming at the woman before enveloping her in a tight hug.

She forgot about her getting cold till she tells her the reason why she didn't come after her but all that flew away. She is finally in her mother's embrace after such a long torturous years. She never thought she would see her mother talk less of hugging her tightly like she's doing at the moment. A dream come true!

"A dream come true indeed." She heard that same Adonis' voice who laughed at her mystery earlier but didn't comment for she is so happy right now.

"Stop talking, Asad." She heard her mother's voice -thick with emotions- mumbled. So his name is Asad, beautiful. She heard his laughter again, she thought out loud again. What in heaven is wrong with her?!

Ten minutes in the hug, they heard someone yawned beside them which is clearly Asad. They pulled away and wiped their tears as they were both crying because of her father's death and she knows it. Hajia Karima knew everything that's going on in the village and keeps tab on her daughter's movements. Now that he's dead, she didn't know Falak would be leaving the village that same day but she is not complaining.

"I can't keep watching this please." He pursed his lips at the mother and daughter duo that look awfully alike for his liking. Even the way their eyes yawed red is the same, talk less of their scary eyes.

"I thought you left since it's almost time for dinner." Hajia Karima narrowed her eyes at him when she saw that he was only looking at her daughter.

"I want to know my sister first." He beamed at Hajia Karima, not at all bothered by her narrowed eyes and pursed lips. The girl in front of him is too beautiful to be in village, even here in Kano, she should be given an award because she is the most beautiful girl he's ever seen in his whole life. She could compete with miss universe.

Falak took her time in looking at the other two men sitting by a chair that's in the front of the bed she's lying on. Among all the three Adonis, Asad is finer but not that the rest are not handsome also. But the smile that adorned his face made every feature on his face lighter and finer than the other stoic ones, dark skins.

One of them has beard and looks like he's about to fly away from there. His face is straight and almost perfect with crooked nose, thin lips, bushy brows and high cheekbones just like the others. She could see the arrogance dripping off of him in waves. He's wearing a jeans, white button down and royal slippers.

The other one sitting next to him has no beard and looks exactly like Asad with his carrot nose, slit eyes, also thin lips and jawline, sharp. She could feel this one's grumpiness dropping all over the floor because he is glaring at her. Clasped in black jeans, royal blue shirt and also with slippers.

"Suwaid, go get all your brothers and make sure they're all in the dinning room before I reach there." Hajia Karima ordered the beard arrogant man.

So his name is Suwaid, beautiful. Why is it that they all have such beautiful names but have grumpy attitude and stoic faces. This is not justice to anybody for someone to look this good but still be arrogant as heck. How she wished they are in her village so she could crush on them to her heart's content.

"Yes, mom." He arrogantly stood up and etiquettely walked out of the room, with not even a look of acknowledgement to her. How rude!

"And Yazid, take your brother with you and make sure you bring Huzaif and Humaid out of their chambers." She sternly ordered Mr grumpy whose name she found out is Yazid. Why all the beautiful names?

"They are all grumpy, arrogant, stern, stoic, demanding and ignorant. You'll meet them all now. I'll send the maid to get you dressed and she'll bring you to my chamber so we'll go together." Hajia Karima smiled, giving her hand a reassuring squeeze before standing up.

Falak nodded, her attention leaving her mother to the room she's in. It looks like they knew she was coming or there is another girl in the house and they're using her room for her or something like that.

The room has the combination of white soft pink furniture. A single white plush looking sofa by her side, a chair like bench sat at the front of the bed, pure white dresser, shoe rack, bag hanger. There are a lot of shoes and bags and the shoes looks like her size. Hmm!

She was highjacked out of her reverie when someone knocked at the door, asking if she could come in to which she replied with a soft yes before adjusting her position on the bed. She's still in her dirty old clothes and she's afraid it'll make some mess on the bed.

A maid walked in, wearing brown uniform; the shirt is loose, tucked neatly in the palazzo brown pants. The maid looks neater than her in all ways with her cream coloured veil wrapped around her head. She looks around twenty one or more. She wasn't smiling nor was she glaring which was a relief to Falak.

"Her Majesty asked me to get you dressed and take you to the dinning room, My Lady." She eloquently spoke, bowing her head slightly, and as if waiting for permission, she scurried to the wardrobe -Falak didn't noticed- after she nodded her head at her.

My Lady? Is she now a princess or what? Everything is just so overwhelming and this is just the first day there. What is going in with her life again? Her father just died earlier and she's already a princess and found her mother all in one day. Oh which kind of test is this? She knew she was going to detonate very soon if this drama doesn't stop. She's just Falak!

Falak continue to watch the maid like a hawk as she unravel the wardrobe and inspect all the outfits one by one. The room isn't hers so why in heaven is she checking someone else's wardrobe to give her something to wear. Are they even of the same size? She wanted to ask the maid but she didn't look like she's ready for any chat.

"You can take the bath now, My Lady." She bowed again which Falak find very weird and very uncomfortable.

"Okay, thank you." She forced a smile and immediately walk to the door she saw her came out from. She didn't know when she walked into the bathroom because she was in a deep thought.

She almost fell on her face when she entered into the bathroom but manage to caught herself on time. The place is just too beautiful for her eyes and peace of mind. How do people live in this place with no care of the world?

The stainless baby pink tiles adorned the walls while the spotless white tiles sat comfortable on the floor. The twin bowl sinks looks like something she'll eat food in. The huge IJN shower by the far end, a baby pink medium size bathtub which is now filled with water and bubbles. This is heaven, she better use it wisely.

A huge mirror was facing her which makes her kind of cringe. Did all those Adonis' saw her like this? This is embarrassing. She looks like she walked out of hungry hyena's mouth but she brushed it off and strip silently as if she is about to wake someone if she makes noise.

Safely landing in the bathtub naked, Falak closed her eyes and let the amazing mixed smells fill her nose before adjusting herself and taking a bath with a very soft looking sponge. The things the maid put inside the water are arranged by the side of the bathtub and she can't even read some of there names.

After finishing her bath, she check around the whole bathroom but didn't find any wrapper she could use to close her body. Her clothes will only make her more dirty. She found a robe in one of the cabinets, at first, she thought it was just there for decoration but then she unfolded it and sighed in relief before walking out. . .

********
Yoyoyoyo!

It's Aishatu again with another update. Don't talk about me using my name, as I said, I love my name. So what do you think about those Adonis' which one is your crush already? Introduction tomorrow, you'll get to know them all😌 Juma'at Karim✨
RG; Can you tell your crush how you feel about him when given the chance too? I don't think so because I'm very shy😭

©Aishatu.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.2K 7.5K 87
Anger, pure anger and fear sipped through her veins threatening to burst out. She struggled vehemently to release her hand, but that only made him ti...
9.3K 458 18
Lagte masum hai apne kasweer se Ek nazar unki jaane kahan le agayi Jaanate hi nhi jaise wo kon hai Saadagi husn ki meri jaan le gayi ...
631K 33.3K 54
💞Winner of Infinity Awards 2018👑💞 Assalamualaikum and hii everyone thanks for choosing my book to read. hey don't worry I'm not going to bore you...
2.3K 84 8
A TALE OF ACCEPTANCE OF IMPERFECTIONS. ______________________________________ She loved him but not anymore. He never loved her but he is falling for...