Love on time

By EXPLOSIEVEPANDA

The numbers on your wrist, they represent the time until you meet your soulmate. More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16

12

417 58 0
By EXPLOSIEVEPANDA

Alexander is sitting on a bench in the park and I am sitting next to him. 'What do you think she will look like?' I ask him.
'Huh?'
I push him against his shoulder. 'What do you think she will look like?' I ask again.
'Oh. I don't know. Brown hair and dark brown eyes or something?' he says. He kicks a pebble that was laying underneath the bench away. 'I hope she's sweet and really cute.' It looks like Alexander has pictured the perfect girl for himself.
'And what-,' I begin.
'Stop asking questions, Thomas.'
'Okay.'
I lean a little bit more to the left so I can see the numbers on his wrist.
00:00:43
'I am going to hide behind that tree, okay?' I say while pointing at a tree a few meters away.
He looks at his wrist and nods.
I jog towards the tree and hide behind it. I am spying on Alexander now and I get a little bit nervous too.
A girl cycles towards the bench. She drops her bike next to ours and she greets Alexander. I can't help but laugh really hard; the girl with the purple hair looks like everything but cute. Gladly, Alexander seems to like her a lot. I stay behind the tree until they leave together.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.9K 405 5
စိတ်ကူးယဥ်အပြာစာ Noel GL Top ကဒွိလိင်ပါ
93.3K 4K 32
✿ a collection of short Indian love tales, binded with care and fates ✿
118K 17.6K 92
Short Story and Os book Cover credit: @sidnaaz_alaxy
26.8K 1.4K 8
မိထွေးရဲ့သားကို ချစ်မိသွားပြီ BL Fiction shorts stories လေးပါ။