Forbidden To Love You

By Rose3652

Zara Mathews, your average teenage girl party goer. That is besides the fact that she is best friends with th... More

Forbidden To Love You
👩‍👩‍👧‍👦CHARACTERS👩‍👩‍👧‍👦
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 1💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 2💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 3💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 4💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 5💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 6💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 7💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 8💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 9 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 10💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 11💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 12💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 13💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 14💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 15💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 16💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 17💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 18💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 19💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 20 💜
💜 FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 21💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 22 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 23💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 24💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 25💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 26 💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 27💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 28💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 29💜
💙💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 30💜💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 31💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 32💜
💚FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 33💚
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 34 💙
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 35💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 36💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 37💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 38💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 39💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 40💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 41💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 42💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 43💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 44💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 45💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 46💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 47💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 48💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 49💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 50💜
💙FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 51💙
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 52💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 53💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 54💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 55💜
💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 57💜
Author's Note

💜FORBIDDEN TO LOVE YOU 56💜

3.3K 76 10
By Rose3652

HEY GUYS, AS YOU ARE READING MY STORY IF YOU SPOT ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!! 👩🏻‍💻 👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU ENJOY READING 🙏 🙏 🙏

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

💜Zara Mathew's P.O.V.💜

Watching the handsome giant sprint to our room and throw himself on the bed, rolling off only to rip open the dresser drawer I laugh. Watching him grab something out he takes the normal route around the bed this time looking me in the eyes before dropping on his knee in front of me making me gasp.

"Colton I said girlfriend not wife." Is all I'm able to mumble out as his smiles up at me still on his knee.

Only after a few seconds of watching my shocked expression does he move into action and grab my hands in his own.

"Zara baby I really don't deserve someone as great as you in my life. I'm terrible to you but you somehow overlook all the shit I do and always forgive me which I hate but love at the same time." He takes a deep breath as his eyes search mine before continuing again.

"Zara baby I'm incredibly grateful I was even able to meet you and if I were to die tomarrow I would die a happy man knowing I met the love of my life and my child would have the best mother imaginable. About a year ago I gave you some shitty speech in a tent just like I'm doing now. Only this time I will never betray your trust, this time I am going to never stop showing you and our child how much you mean to me. I love you so damn much Zara Mathews even if you don't love me anymore I'm willing to work to get our relationship even better than it was before."

Seeming to forget how to breathe I gasp for air being so attractive I'm sure.

Wiping the tear from my cheek I crouch down to the father of my child and the love of my life and gaze into his eyes just like the corny romance movies.

"I love you, Colton." I smile up at him straining my neck to crash my lips onto his not wanting to wait for even a second to capture this man.

Damn now I wish this was a marriage proposal because I know in my heart I would have said yes knowing I would be set in life and have everything a girl could possibly want.

"You know when you left and I saw this damn ring on the dresser my heart broke thinking I would never see you again and here you are... Zara, I also called you a princess when I gave you this ring but now that we have our own little princess or prince on the way I think that upgrades you to Queen." Letting out a chuckle I nod letting him slip the ring on my finger and him to wrap his arms around me lifting me up to the end of the bed.

Seeing him get on his knees once again made my heart warm as he came face to face with my small bump before placing a small kiss to belly button.

"You know Colton jr. I love your mommy very much." Hearing the name made me laugh as I smacked the back of Colton's head.

"How dare you just call our daughter your dreadful name." I joke making him roll his eyes and place another kiss to my stomach before throwing himself onto me and smashing his lips to mine much like our kiss earlier.

💜    💜    💜

Three months fly by like nothing as Colton and I worked every day to restore our relationship as I also am slowly working on trusting his stupid ass again.

Speaking of cursing we have also been working on correcting and restricting our selves of using curse words. Every time one of us slip up and curse we are forced to give the other person five bucks so in all with Colton's dirty mouth I'm rich over here.

Over the three months, my stomach grew tremendously as did the numbers on the scale but Colton never let me feel self-conscious.

Whenever I did he would give me a nice long speech on how beautiful I am inside and out and even try and show me how hard Colton Jr or as he calls it Colton senior was.

Along the way, his words seemed to make its way through my thick skull and let me actually realize how beautiful I am. No, I'm not some girl that's going to post a crazy amount of selfies or change my Instagram bio to model when I'm really not like most high school girls do.

Instead of doubting myself as I have all eighteen years of my life I learned to love myself and my body with the help of Colton of course. I might not necessarily love every aspect of my body but I'm incredibly grateful that my body can produce a beautiful baby that I seem to still not know the gender of at almost seven months.

Along these three months, Colton has been amazing even asking me to move back in with his which I gladly accepted once I saw the beautiful nursery he build around his work hours.

Through the time that has past, I graduated to a College student attending a nearby public college as Colton's ass the next week joined me going for business.

Not only that but In three days time is a huge day for me and Colton.

This day being the day we find out the gender of our little princess or prince at our reveal party insisted by our parents.

💜    💜    💜

Walking into the huge mansion I still refer to as my second home I walk right into the arms of Nina as I see Marcus stuffing a chocolate-covered marshmallow in his mouth in the background.

"I'm so damn excited Zara fuck I'm going to be an aunt well I already knew that but now I'm going to know who I'm an aunt to." Pulling away from Nina I laugh as she rambles but our attention is taken away from each other as Marcus coughs coughing on his marshmallow with chocolate surrounding his mouth.

Feeling an arm wrap around my waist I look up to meet the same beautiful emerald eyes I hope our child possesses.

"What is this dumb as-" Colton begins but once my neck snaps back up to his he catches himself mid curse word making me elbow him in the stomach lightly.

"Rude Colton I wanted more money." I joke laughing as he plants a kiss to my lips before we turn our attention back to Marcus and Nina.

"Come on Marcus let's get you cleaned up," Nina says grabbing Marcus's hand leading him towards the bathroom.

"Marcus chocked on a marshmallow," I tell Colton as his face looks confused.

"Dummy. Now, let's go say hi to everyone and pretend to actually be happy to see the random people my mom invited in hopes it speeds up the process of finding out what our little angel is." Nodding with a smile on my face Colton gives my belly a small rub before pecking my lips and leading us into the back yard.

"THE PARTY ANIMAL HAS ARRIVED!" Someone yells as soon as Colton slides the glass door open making me gasp and him laugh.

"Calvin you scared the crap out of Zara pipe down." Hearing the deep voice of my protective brother I smile embracing him into my arms.

"Hi, idiot." I chuckle as Daniel struggles to hug me with my huge bump in the way.

Pulling away I see everyone in the party gradually making their way towards me and Colt.

Not wanting to be rude I turn to give Calvin a hug but he grabs my shoulders holding me about a foot away from him as his eyes stare at my stomach.

"Holy shit you're fucking huge." Gasps are heard all around as Colton and Daniel come to my defense and begin arguing with Calvin but a small laugh leaves my lips knowing it came from Calvin and the guy just was born without a filter.

"Colt stop let's speed things up so we can find out what our angel is this is only slowing it down," I say between laughs as Colton shakes his head at Calvin and grabs my hand leading up to our parents.

"Hi, honey." My dad says being the first to hug me as he places a kiss to the top of my head.

"He's treating you right I suppose or do I have to lay him out for you?" My dad whispers in my ear making me pull away laughing.

"No need for that he's amazing to me." I smile letting go to pull my mother into a hug which she leans down to place a kiss to my stomach.

"Your beautiful my child I couldn't be more proud." Smiling I place a kiss to her cheek assuring my love for her.

"Love you, Mom."

"Zara, beautiful come here," Colton calls as I obey and say a quick hello to his parents.

Hours pass as Colton and I associate and say hi to all the random guests that were invited and spend time together counting down the hours till the sunsets. When it does we all get in our cars and drive down to the beach ready to find out the gender of our baby.

💜 💜 💜

Walking down the beach to all the blankets laid out my heart pounds knowing what's about to come.

Taking a seat on the blanket with Colton he grabs another blanket wrapping it around both of us before pulling me in close.

"I'm so damn excited and nervous at the same time," Colton says making me smile up at him agreeing before Colton's mom yells out to everyone.

"It's time everyone pay attention to the boat." Listening to her I look out into the water to see a huge boat about the size of a yacht before hearing a loud whistle and a huge crack filling the sky with blue fireworks my mouth drops.

My body goes into shock from over joy before I feel Colton practically tackles me to the sand making me laugh hugging him back.

"FUCKING YES BABY!" Colton yells jumping up fist-bumping the air making me and everyone else laugh getting to my feet with Colton's help I hug him letting the tears of joy freely stream down my face laughing and peering around to see everyone else excited and talking.

"So my queen we are expecting a prince," Colton says with a gleaming smile so big that it looks painful to hold.

"Yes my king it seems so and by the way looser you owe me five bucks."

💜

💜

💜

WOW, I DON'T THINK I EVER WROTE SO MUCH HAHA. ANYWAY I DECIDED THAT I WILL BE WRITING ONE MORE CHAPTER AND ENDING THE BOOK THEIR SO BE READY FOR ANOTHER UPDATE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS 😊😊😊

THANKS FOR READING MY HORRIBLE STORY🙏🙏🙏

DID YOU THINK THEY WERE GOING TO HAVE A BOY OR A GIRL?

IF THERE ARE ANY GRAMMAR MISTAKES PLS CORRECT THEM IN THE COMMENTS SO I CAN GO BACK AND FIX THEM!!!!!👩🏻‍💻👩🏻‍💻 THANK YOU🙏🙏🙏

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

149K 5.7K 51
[Highest Ranking - #33 in Teen Pregnancy] "My mother always told me that my teenage years are the time of my life, so make it count. That is exactly...
105K 6.6K 43
'What are you made of Zayn Rodriguez?' There was pure curiosity in her brown eyes. I only then noticed how transparent they are. 'Nothing out of the...
324K 11.9K 44
"Loving the bad boy, isn't always right." Tyshawn told me, getting up from the bed. "What?" I ask, confused. I don't understand what's going on. That...
104K 1.6K 46
"Don't..." he rubbed my clit slowly, and I gasped, closing my eyes shut. "You ever think of talking about that damn blondie in front of me again," he...