Avoiding the Emperor

By Fujojin

Lulu a very lazy person, being the youngest son of a minister he is spoiled and does whatever he wants. Spoi... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
Special Chapter
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21

6

12.6K 441 49
By Fujojin

It's been days since lucious moved to the palace that is especially assigned for him. The day after the announcement that he is the candidate for being the empress many tutors have come to his palace teaching him many things. Politics, languages, ethics and many more and after some days staying in the palace and experiencing the same routine everyday lulu become more bored, annoyed and frustrated. 

He wants to escape but the guards are everywhere , in his front door, besides the windows, in the walls; constantly roaming as if they are expecting what he is capable of. The only good thing he didn't expect is that the emperor is not visiting him since he moved which he felt so grateful and he came to a conclusion that maybe the emperor is just interested to him because of his appearance and after getting him he satisfied his desire. It is like getting the beauty to brag. 

Currently it is nighttime and lucious is all ready to sleep when suddenly there is a rustle noise coming from the roof, as if walking slowly and quietly yet  with an intention of wanting to be heard by lulu. It walk and walk until it stop and slowly the window was slowly opened and a man appeared. 

Lucious is not surprised he didn't even spare a look, he just continue to read the book he was reading while the man just slowly walk towards the table take a hold on an apple, took a bite and sat beside lulu. 

" you're late I've been waiting, do you know how bored I was? Neil" Lucius said 

 " Do you know how guarded you are? Are you the empress? you two are not even married and look how favored you are "  Neil casually said and took another bite. 

"anyway I want to escape even for a moment, did you make an escape path for me? " Neil just smirk. 

"ofcourse, just for you I created a perfect route that even an emperor can't find" Neil said confidently. 

" good because i felt I'm being tortured here, teaching me everything i felt my head is exploding I can't even take my afternoon nap because of those useless lessons" Neil felt the frustration of lucious, since they were a kid they constantly in each other side, creating troubles in good and bad times they are together. Even though Neil is from the family of servants lucious didn't treat him differently, the whole Althestan family to be exact is very kind to them but lucious is different because what lucious have he would share it to him even though it is the most precious thing to him.

Neil is a servant assigned to accompany Lucious yet lucious treated him like a brother, a friend, an equal which become a reason why he constantly supported him all the way even now. The only help he can do to lucious now is to make him an escape route for him to leave this palace like prison even just for a moment. 

" so how to you feel? "  Neil asked.

" I felt  suffocated, I can't do the things I want " Lucious seriously answered while looking at the big window showing the big full moon. 

Neil can't help but to feel pity to his precious master, he doesn't deserve to be locked in this beautiful palace. Lucious is like a beautiful bird that brings spring to every people. He should not be locked, he should be freed and continue to bring spring to the places who is constantly surrounded by freezing emotion. 

" do you want to escape? permanently? I could cover for you " Neil could do anything for this beautiful bird to be freed and experience the freedom be should be experiencing. 

"you know that I won't let you sacrifice yourself for me " Neil expected this answer. Even though lucious is very mischievous he is also very kind.  

" Then what will you do? I know that you won't let fate do everything " 

Lucious just chuckled " For now I would let things cool down, and before I go there is one thing I want to do " 

" and what is it? don't tell me that you enjoyed being locked here? "  

" Do you know that the emperor have a harem? " 

"of course everyone knows it, so what ? "

"I want to go there and see some beauties, before I go maybe I could get a wife "

Neil can't help but to burst into laughing, What an idiot indeed he thought. Lucious felt even more annoyed because of his laugh and kick him multiple times until he stopped laughing while wiping his tears. 

" are your really aware of your situation? "

"ofcourse I Am !!"

"then let me say this, you are about to be bang by the emperor and impregnated  and here I thought you are depressed but It looks like I'm completely wrong ahaha as expected of you lulu " Neil can't help but to continue his laugh while rolling around the bed. Lucious just rolled his eyes.

" ahaha then what will you do to the emperor? " neil asked while panting.

" I'll make him regret that he wants to be married to me " lucious said while smiling evilly.

"how?"

" i would do nasty things, I'll pick my nose in front of him, fart while were talking, burf and let him smell it and I won't attend classes oh! and I would wake up late everyday so that he'll know that the person he picked is not right for the position of empress. If things goes right I could be even transferred to  harem and be forgotten."

" so by being yourself then " lucious glared at him. 

" what a perfect plan. so what if it goes bad? what if the emperor feel so disgusted by just knowing that you exist and execute you? what will you do?"  

"then there is where I would escape, and that is where you would appear." 

"you mean there is where we would escape. what a perfect plan I approve" If things goes for worst neil wouldn't even hesitate to offer his life for lucious. If things really goes where lucious could be killed he knows that he can't escape together with him, honestly speaking he can't go against the imperial soldier even more to the emperor because one of them would definitely lose their life and Neil want it to be his.   

" so when is the wedding? " Neil curiously asked.

" i don't know but i know its getting near because they are measuring my size and making my clothes " 

"so how's the emperor treatment? "

"so-so, he still didn't visited me here which is good even more good if he just forget about me " 

"what? and here I thought you are really favored but it looks like you are just one of his collections"

Lucious didn't feel a thing after hearing that he is just one of his majesty's collection because honestly he prefered it this way more because he really doesn't want to be the center of emperor's attention he just want a simple life where he still could do his things. 

Lucious is about his family when suddenly the door of his room burst open. The whole room become cold, extremely cold. The emperor came with raging anger surrounding him beside him is lee with calm expression but sweating nervously while looking at him with unreadable expression on his eyes.

Lucious calmly moved and greeted the emperor kneeling neil did the same but with a nervous feeling because he knows he's in danger and he could clearly feel the killing aura aiming at him. Lucious feel nothing, casual because he knows he didn't do anything wrong yet. 

"Long lived your majesty " 

"Leave us" Neil and lee immediately comply but when neil is about to walk away he was stopped by the emperor intimidating voice. 

" not you peasant " Neil didn't feel insulted instead he goes back to kneeling but lucious is different his brows twitch just by the word peasant. 

"are you having an affair? "  The emperor angrily said while still looking down to neil.

"affair? your majesty excuse my rudeness but I'm not doing anything indecent, he is my friend who came by to visit" lucious argued back disregarding the fact that he is talking to the emperor itself.

"visit? in the middle of the night? "

" then would you give permission for him to visit me in daytime? emperor you are full of knowledge and wisdom but I'm not naive. It's been days and I still didn't see even one of my family members visiting me " lucious anger burst uncontrollably even though it is not visible in his action and expression but he misses his family because this is the first time we was away from his family loving care. 

"are you accusing me of preventing them to see you?" The emperor asked, anger subsided slightly when he looked at lucious angry yet upset face. 

"did you not? " The emperor didn't responded, he can't respond to be exact. Instead he looked again to neil and said.

" leave before I kill you "  Neil did what he was told but before it he look at lucious worriedly as if asking if his going to be alright and lucious just nod. 

This was all witness by the emperor and his anger increases even more and he knows that the only way to subside it is to kill that man. He'll definitely kill him. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57.3K 2.3K 30
Ezra has no motivation for anything. Whether it's about his studies, health, parents, friends, siblings, pets, or... himself. Forced by his family, h...
33.7K 1.7K 12
(๐–’/๐–“) ๐•ฏ๐–”๐–‹๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–‰๐–Ž๐–‰๐–“'๐–™ ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‘๐–Ž๐–˜๐–Š ๐–๐–Š ๐–œ๐–†๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–“๐–”๐–›๐–Š๐–‘ ๐–š๐–“๐–™๐–Ž๐–‘ ๐–๐–Š ๐–’๐–Š๐–™ ๐–™๐–œ๐–” ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐–’๐–†๐–‘๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–˜. ๐——๏ฟฝ...
44.6K 3K 15
โ๐“๐‘๐€๐๐๐„๐ƒ ๐ˆ๐ ๐€ ๐“๐–๐ˆ๐’๐“๐„๐ƒ ๐–๐„๐ ๐Ž๐… ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„. โž ใ€ŒAfter Y/n reincarnates into the popular novel [The Grand Duke Is My Lover], he decide...
27 1 21
"In a life filled with unvoiced and therefore unanswered questions, if there was one thing with which Wan Xue was familiar, it was confusion." Wan Xu...