Set Ablaze

By sussky

THIS STORY IS DISCOUNTED!! (Y/N) (L/N). The girl who saved countless of lives that day but lost the one's who... More

Introduction!
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
100 Reads Special!!
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Info For Later!
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Side Story!
Side Story pt2!
Side Story pt3!
Side Story pt4!
Side Story pt5!
Side Story pt6!
Side Story pt7!
Side Story pt 8!
Hey Guys...
Christmas Special!
New Years Special!
Chapter 32
300 Votes Special!
Information Update!!
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Thank you all so much!
Valentines Special... Sorta
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Thank you all!
Coronavirus Update
Chapter 41
My apologies...
Chapter 42
Happy Birthday Bakugou!
Update on Story.
Chapter 43
Just some information!
Uhhh
Very Important Update!

Thanksgiving Special!

2.3K 68 47
By sussky

(A/N: This is just a special to the holiday! The book still won't come back till December. Also this is a cannon add on!)

I picked up Tigger and walked downstairs, Dad and I were staying at the dorms for thanksgiving since we didn't normally celebrate the holiday anyways.

I tilted my head a bit, Tigger looked over at me.

"Meow?" Tigger hopped onto the couch.

"It's nothing. I just want to do something this year, ya know?" I sat down on the couch.

"Meow." Tigger added on.

My ears lowered a bit, "Everyone went to spend time with their families and Dad's at a meeting." I puffed my cheeks out.

"Come on let's go." Someone spoke up.

I turned around to see Aizawa walking into the dorms, "You're back?" I questioned.

He nodded slightly, "You want to celebrate, right?"

"Right."

He walked over to me, "Then come one, we're going to the school to have thanksgiving with the teachers." He tells me.

I jumped off the couch, "Seriously?!" My ears perked up.

"Seriously." He smiled a bit at me.

I ran over to hug him, my arms wrapping around him rather quick. I then let go and waved to him as I ran off.

"I'll get ready!" I called back to him.

I quickly ran up the stairs to my room and shut the door. I opened my closet and started at it for a good minute.

"What should I wear?..." I mumbled to myself.

I then reached into my closet, grabbing a wine colored sweater, some lightly ripped jeans and a pair of black boots.

I left my hair down, curling it slightly. I put on some more natural makeup and decided it was time to go.

"Okay Dad! I'm ready to leave!" I called out to him as I ran down the stairs.

Tigger was inside his sweater, "You sure?" He asked.

I nodded my head and walked over to him, "Let's go."

~

We walked to the doors of the cafeteria, everyone else was already there.

"We're back." Aizawa pointed out.

Everyone looked over, they were all pitching in to help do something. That's when I seen All Might walk in with a turkey.

"Ah! Let me help you with that!" I told him, running over to him and taking the turkey.

"Thank you, (Y/N)!" All Might rubbed the back of his head.

I nodded before walking over to the table and setting the turkey in the designated spot.

"I'm so glad you could make it, (Y/N)!" Midnight ran over to me, hugging me tightly.

I hugged the woman back, "Thank you for inviting me. I had no idea you guys were planning this." I explained as they all began to gather around.

"Eraserhead told us that you don't normally celebrate Thanksgiving so we decided that we should pitch in." Power Loader tells me.

I wanted to cry just at the thought of that, "That's really amazing... thank you all so much." I smiled to them.

They were talking amongst themselves as I zoned out, I was staring at how much food there was.

"Lunch Rush?" I asked.

"Yes?" He turned to me.

"I know you love to cook but... Isn't this overkill?" I asked him.

He started to laugh a bit, "Not really..."

"What do you mean?" I lowered my ears.

Principal Nezu then walked over to me, "Mic, can you let our guests in?" He asked the pro hero.

"You got it!" Present Mic then ran back to the front of the school.

"What's going on?..." I looked at Nezu.

"I sent word out that you wanted to celebrate Thanksgiving. Well..." Nezu stopped talking as the sounds of talking filled the room.

I looked over and my ears perked up at the sight of the entire class 1-A.

"Y-you guys!" I put my hand over my mouth, trying my best not to cry.

"Yo, (Y/N)!" Kirishima called back to me.

"(Y/N), I'm so glad to see you!" Ochaco waved to me.

I moved over to the group, "B-But... Why did you all come?" I asked.

"You're our friend and when we found out you wanted to spend the holiday together. We couldn't refuse." Mina tells me.

"That and our family was allowed to come to." Tsu tells me.

"Really?" I questioned.

They all nodded. That's when I stared to glance around for Katsuki.

"Where's Katsuki?..." I asked Kirishima.

"Aizawa pulled him aside when we walked in. I guess they're talking." Kirishima tells me.

I only nodded to it, "Thank you all for coming! It means the world to me!" I bowed to them.

They all started laughing at how formal I was being.

I stood back up and rubbed the back of my head, "Shall we get the feast started?" I asked them.

They all cheered.

Even though I said that, We went and introduced our families first. I finally got to see Mitsuki and Masaru again.

"(Y/N)." Someone said my name.

I turn to see Endeavor standing behind me, I gulped at the sight.

"Hello Endeavor. It's been a while." I lightly smiled to the man.

He only nodded a bit, "If you want to talk about an internship later on then hears my card. Please let me know as soon as possible." He tells me, handing me a card.

I looked at it before bowing, "Thank you Sir!" I stood back up and with that he was gone.

Weird...

I let out a sigh and then someone grabbed my shoulders, I jumped, turning around to see Katsuki.

My eyes softened at the sight of him, "Hey..."

"Hey fire breath." He smirks at me.

I quickly hugged him, my head pressing into his chest. He hugged me back.

"Ready to go eat?" He asked me.

I nodded my head.

~

"Why don't we go around the table and say what we're thankful for?" All Might's voice boomed over the table.

"You're too cheerful." Aizawa growled a bit.

I laughed at this and stood up, "I'll start."

"Where do I start... Right! I'm especially thankful to Dad, for taking me in when I had no where else to turn. I'm thankful for the UA Staff for helping me throughout my life and getting me to where I am today. I'm also thankful for my friends, supporting me to become the best there can be. I'm rooting for all you and I hope you all become amazing hero's in the future." I spoke, I smiled before sitting down.

"You're too kind!" Kaminari whined.

Everyone began to laugh at his sudden outburst.

We continued around the table until everyone was done telling what they were thankful for, It was Dad's turn next.

He stood up slowly, "I'm really thankful for (Y/N). She's brung a joy into my life that I probably wouldn't of had if I never found her that day. I love you." He tells us.

I then stood up and ran over to him, I clung to him. "I love you too Dad!"

A bunch of heartfelt awes rang throughout the room and I went back to sit down.

~

It was getting late and people were leaving, we still had a few days left of the holiday but most of the students were going back to their families.

"Bye! Have a safe trip!" I waved to the people leaving.

I let out a sigh as I walked back inside, we had already finished cleaning and most of the teachers were going back to the dorms or home.

"Thank you all for today. It meant the world to me." I smiled at the teachers.

"Dear, Were here for you if you ever need anything. You're like our niece after all." Midnight tells me.

"That's really sweet..." I laughed a bit at it.

"I agree! You'll be an amazing hero one day, (Y/N)." All Might tells me.

"Coming from the #1 hero that's kinda a lot to take in..." I rubbed the back of my head.

We continued to talk for a bit until we said our goodbyes. Dad said he was going to head back to the dorms.

Turns out... Katsuki stayed.

I walked out the building to see Katsuki leaned against the entrance.

"Hey Katsuki." I waved as I ran over to him.

He lifted his head up to look at me, "Hey (Y/N)."

"Ready to go?" I asked him, grabbing ahold of his hand.

He slightly nodded.

~

We silently walked back to the dorms, hand in hand. I turned to look at him.

"Katsuki?" I asked him.

"Hm?"

"Let's go up on the roof." I pointed to the top of the dorm.

"Huh?!" He turned to look at me.

"Yeah! Come on!" I said jumping onto someone's balcony.

"Oi! You can't just jump onto someone else's balcony!" Katsuki called to me.

"Oh yeah? Who's gonna stop me?" I grinned as I jumped to the next level.

"(Y/N)!" Katsuki called for me.

"Hurry up or ima beat you!" I laughed as I ran up the balconies.

I then heard explosions, they were getting closer to me and I quickly began to jump faster.

I landed on the roof and I let out a huff of air, "I win!" I called to Katsuki.

"Good job, fire breath." He tells me before landing on the roof.

I quickly grab his hand and moves further up the roof, sitting down on it.

Katsuki sat down next to me as we stared up at the stars.

It wasn't an uncomfortable silence. It was rather comforting.

"Want to know what else I'm thankful for?" I asked him.

"What's that?" Katsuki asked me.

I rested my head on his shoulder, "You."

He looked over at me, I lifted my head up to look back at him.

Katsuki began to lean towards me, I closed my eyes, waiting for his soft lips to touch my own.

When his lips finally met mine, he pushed a bit into the kiss. I smiled into it.

There's wasn't much to do except stare at the moon and stars, but at that moment, it was all we needed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

375 39 11
*discontinued* A summary: Being a reincarnated character, Y/n desperately trys to remember her past... Only to be mentally picking up fragments of he...
41K 885 18
❝ꜱᴀʏ ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴜꜱᴇʟᴇꜱꜱ ᴋɪᴅ!❞ ❝ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ...❞ You are 𝐘/𝐧 𝐋/𝐧. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
745K 22K 28
"Its just..." her eyes were brimming with tears. 'No please dont cry,' I silently begged, 'I can't stand to see you hurt.' "...I-I dont want to see a...
749K 28.1K 32
(Female reader x various male characters) [Y/n] [L/n] has always been told her quirk was nothing special. Determined to defy expectations, she imagi...