"Shrimp."|Ayato Kirishima X R...

By ThyatiraKaupa

"I'm no hero. But I will love you, even if it kills me." Ayato Kirishima It had been five years since (Y/N) (... More

Author's Note.
{1}
{2}
{3}
{4}
{5}
{6}
{7}
{8}
{9}
{10}
{11}
{13}
{14}
A Note
{15}
{16}
{17}
{18}
{19}
{20}
{21}
{22}
SPINOFF

{12}

6.2K 211 364
By ThyatiraKaupa

Here's two updates in less than 24 hours! I am on a roll. Lol now I feel like a badass. Anyway, this chapter is dedicated to Cah_Ree and babybanens and The_CrimsonUchiha. So since I have so many awesome readers I am going to do 3 dedications per chapter so ya'll better be voting or commenting so I know of your presence here and dedicate the next chapter to you.

Anyway, enjoy the chapter!!!

__________________________________

"When did you learn how to bake?" (Y/N) murmured softly as she drew patterns on his chiselled chest. She loved how hard it felt yet the way he shivered in response as she ran her fingers over his chest in random circled made her feel content and in power.

He twiddled with the strands of (H/C) hair he had curled between his fingertips as he gazed up at the creamy white ceiling.

"A while ago, I guess," He responded.

His chest vibrated with his low husky voice and (Y/N) hummed in response with a small smile playing at her lips.

"So the all powerful Ayato Kirishima learned how to bake huh?" She teased, glancing up at him with a playful smirk.

He looked into her eyes past his blue ruffled hair and smirked flamboyantly, "Just one of my many talents aside from making you scream my name all night long."

The room was bright from the morning sunshine and beams of sunlight entered the room in thin streaks, highlighting the dust particles in the air and bouncing off the walls. The tangles of her hair caught fire on the sunlight and it bedazzled Ayato Kirishima how one person could be so beautiful inside and out.

Ayato's blue bangs drooped over his light electric blue eyes as he grinned sheepishly down at her as she blushed and hid her face by burying it against the crook of his neck.

White sheet tossed over them haphazardly, limbs entwined as they slept on the bed, this moment was blissfully pleasant.

"Ayato-kun." She whined.

He chuckled and the sound vibrated off his chest-it was the most pleasant feeling to (Y/N).

"Not like you were complaining last night, you seemed to be enjoying yourself riding on my d-"

She slapped his chest and whined childishly. "Stoooop Ayato-kun. My cheeks might burn off." She mumbled against his neck. Her pulse increased and she smiled silly thinking of what happened just a few hours ago.

He laughed and hugged her body closer to his lean body. "I'm just teasing, Shrimp. Besides, blushing your cheeks off would be impossible."

"At this rate I will and can do the impossible." She mumbled.

He laughed again and the smile remained on his face for a long time as he stared up at the ceiling. After a while, he broke the silence.

"(Y/N)." He murmured.

(Y/N) immediately looked up and propped herself on her elbow as she stared at him cautiously, not bothering to hide the shock in her face.

"Yeees?" She dragged cautiously. It was like stepping on sand when you knew that there was a high possibility this could be quick sand and you wouldn't wanna sink in and meet your terrible demise. Ayato-kun called her by her name as rarely as baptizing a cat on a Tuesday.

He reached over with his right hand and cupped her cheeks as gently as his ghoul strength could allow him.

(Y/N)'s eye fluttered shut as she leaned into his hand. He caressed her face with his thumb and smiled softly, his blue hair hovering over his blue orbs that glimmered with such intense love that if (Y/N) had opened her eye's then, she would've been left breathless.

"Is something wrong?" (Y/N) chuckled softy as she opened her eye's.

Her (E/C) orbs met with his intense blue orbs and her mind went static and her heart skipped a beat.

"Nothing." He murmured in a low husky voice. "Everything is perfectly fine."

She grinned and grabbed the hand cupping her cheeks. She squeezed his hand. "Okay. Well I gotta go make myself something." She said as she got up and grabbed his white shirt from the night stand.

Ayato groaned and slumped back on the bed. "Already? But you just ate an hour ago."

She slipped his shirt on and tossed her hair back before tying it into a messy bun. "I know but what the tummy wants, (Y/N) must delivery and the tummy has spoken."

She turned and he pouted. He looked so smoldering with his tousled morning bed hair and chiselled chest that was shredded, but somehow the leftover cookies and pancakes seemed more tempting.

(Y/N) leaned over and kissed the tip of his nose. "I'll make you tea." She offered.

As she walked away he said, "I'm good, Shrimp. You're probably starving from all the pounding you received all night." Leaving the cocky teasing tone in for good measure.

"That's it! I'm getting ear pods!" She screamed as she stormed out the room, her chest dusted pink.

Ayato laughed.

After (Y/N) had consumed just about every food in the fridge, cupboard and countertop she had an hour long shower. The shower soothed her aching bones that were weary from last night's activity.

Even after the relaxing bath her back ached and her neck felt cranky. She massaged her neck as she walked down the hallway to the room.

When she entered the room to change she saw a note by the table stand.

"Going out. I'll be back later Shrimp."

Ayato would probably be back later on in the afternoon.

(Y/N) wore a simple floral dress and threw a denim jacket on. She had to shop immediately before visiting Kaneki and Touka at the shop because after she had eaten basically everything in the house she wasn't that full, which was dangerous and not even possible.

As she grabbed her bag, her phone vibrated by the nightstand. She walked over and picked it up. The caller ID read Cho-chan.

"Hey." She answered as she walked out of the room.

"I just heard you retired. (Y/N)-chan when were you gonna tell me." (Y/N) could just imagine Cho pouting and stomping her feet.

"It didn't seem that important. Besides I never liked the job."

"I don't think there's ever a person who hates saving lives. What's the real reason, come on. You can tell me."

"I mean of course I love saving lives but that's not, hmph, you know what I'll be over in an hour. I gotta shop for groceries and then I'll head over to the house, I haven't seen you guys in weeks anyway."

"Sure, Aito-kun went to the hospital to visit his uncle. I'm just trying to make this weird Vietnamese dish I found online."

"Don't blow the house up." (Y/N) teased.

"Whaaat. I'm a pro at cooking foreign weird food I found online." Cho said defensively.

"Okay okay." (Y/N) chuckled. "I gotta go. I'll see you in a bit."

"Bye (Y/N)-chan." Cho sang.

When (Y/N) arrived at the supermarket, she stocked up with a full trolley and at the counter whilst waiting with her rather large trolley in line, the impossible happened...Her stomach rumbled. She groaned.

Fuck. I can't seriously be hungry. I literally just ate an hour ago.

The line moved forward and as she stepped forward, pushing her trolley. The movement was subtle but her head spun.

She clenched her jaw and swallowed hard as a sharp pain came from her stomach almost simultaneously. She clenched her jaws and tightened her grip on the trolley handle until her knuckles turned white.

The stomach ache lasted for a few seconds but it was so sharp (Y/N)'s breath hitched and she staggered to regain her posture.

She slowed her breathing to control her racing heart. Definitely a cramp, she thought, but as the conclusion settled it gave arise to doubts. Her period was not until a few weeks...

The stern voice of the counter lady reminding her that she was next in line brought her back to earth. She smiled and pushed her trolley forward, pushing aside thoughts of that abnormally painful stomach ache.

When she got off the cab later on the cab driver asked her if she needed help carrying the six plastic bags, (Y/N) shook her head with a small smile as she waved him off. As she carried everything into the house and dropped it by the door the room spun for a split second but she brushed it off. Probably a trick of the light or dizziness from carrying all those plastics.

She had to put everything away properly before going to visit Cho, she reminded herself. There was a light thudding in her head as if someone was hammering at a constant rhythm at the back of her head. She stepped forward, blinking rapidly as the room danced in a flurry of blurry lines. Black dots clouded her vision as she felt the whole room spin around her until finally all she could see was darkness.

The next thing she knows someone's shaking her gently and she could hear a voice in the distance, muffled, yet as time passed the shaking got more urgent and the voice came closer.

"(Y/N)-chan, please wake up!"

Her eye's fluttered open but she could not make out the figure crouching over her. She groaned and blinked rapidly until finally her eyes focused and she could make the outline of a feminine figure. (E/C) orbs shun with confusion as it met with the wide concerned eye's of her pink haired friend, Cho.

She furrowed her eyebrows and sat up slowly.

"Cho-chan..." She muttered under her breath.

Cho brushed (Y/N)'s shoulders busily and checked for any injuries as she fired her questions;

"What happened? Why are you asleep on the floor? Did you pass out? Did someone rob the house because the door was also ajar. (Y/N) I was worried something happened and I came here, it's a good thing I did otherwise..."

(Y/N) could barely keep up with the hyper chirping of her short pink haired friend since her head was still drumming away and she felt nauseating. She felt her stomach rumble again...No. Not hunger...something else. It rumbled again, more violently and then she felt it...the vomit.

In an instant she rushed to the toilet down the hallway and emptied out the contents of that morning's kitchen raid. Cho raced after her and held her hair back, saying soothing words as she did so.

When she was done she weakly reached over with shaking hands and flushed the toilet. Cho was frantically talking and cleaning her face, her expressive orbs wide with worry. (Y/N) had no strength left, she instantly blacked out.

...hungry...so hungry...i need food...

Through half lidded eye's she made out two figures standing over her. One's movement was jerky and frustrated whilst the other smaller figure was standing in one place and attempting to calm the other. Though (Y/N) wanted to stay awake, she couldn't. Once again those black spot claimed her vision.

ugh! why does my whole body ache? and i'm hungry...I need (fave food)...

A low groan escaped (Y/N)'s lips as she stirred. She heard the voices clearly this time.

"Aito-kun she's waking up! Shhhh." A high pitched feminine voice said.

"Don't shh me everything about this is wrong and you know it." A boyish deep voice retorted.

"I said quiet! She's waking up!" The female hissed.

"Fine." The male huffed, like a preschooler being sent to sit in the corner by the class teacher.

(Y/N) stirred and her eye's fluttered open.

Cho was the one who greeted her with a wide smile that did not reach her eye's for the first time in history.

"Hey, you passed out. How are you feeling?" Cho asked maternally as she helped (Y/N) sit up.

(Y/N) felt like she had been sleeping for days and her back was aching way more than it was a few hours ago.

She was asleep on her bed and Aito was standing by the bedstand and Cho was next to her.

"Like I just slept in a prison bunker for 12 months. Gawd, why are my bones aching so much?" (Y/N) inquired as she attempted to stretch out, wincing when that only made the situation worse.

"Probably from sleeping on the coach for more than five hours." Aito's smooth voice responded as he crouched down next to her and offered her a glass of water.

(Y/N) blinked as she took the glass. "I was out for more than five hours? W-what time is it?"

"It's 6:12 pm but that's besides the point, how do you feel exactly?" Aito asked and that's when (Y/N) noticed how tense he looked. Suddenly the stubble on his chin and jawline made him look older, no thanks to stress.

(Y/N) shrugged as she drank all the water in the glass in one giant gulp. She placed the cup down and looked at Aito than to Cho and for the first time realizing that the both of them looked tensed. Whilst Cho was more calm, her expressive eye's couldn't hide the hint of worry she was hiding. Aito, however, downright looked almost agitated as they both waited for a longer response.

"Umm...I'm starving, I guess, and my back aches a lot...actually, my whole body aches right now. Plus this throbbing headache hasn't stopped since I got off the cab." (Y/N) explained.

Cho nodded slowly and stood up. "I'll get you something to eat."

When she left Aito paced the room. (Y/N) watched him nervously.

"Aito-kun, you okay?"

He stopped and flickered his gaze over to her. He tried to hide as much as possible but with (Y/N) she could read him as easily as tying a shoelace and in his eye's was an emotion that made (Y/N) even more anxious then she already was; worry.

In an instant Cho had placed a full on Japanese dinner course on a serving tray infront of (Y/N)

"Ummm...thanks did you prepare all this for me?" (Y/N) asked, staring at the food with deep craving.

Cho grinned and nodded cutely. "Of course! Enjoy, I know you're starv-"

(Y/N) attacked any and all forms of meat first before touching the rest. While she ate Aito and Cho stepped out into the hallway and talked in hushed tones. Aito sounded stressed and loud whilst Cho was the calm, collected one. If (Y/N) so hungry she would've been curios enough to eavesdrop but honestly, she just wanted to concentrate on finishing this meal. By the time Aito and Cho walked back in she was done and the whole tray was empty.

"Whoa." Aito gasped.

(Y/N) grinned sheepishly, "Sorry did you guys want some?"

Cho shook her head, "No no. Umm, (Y/N) how do feel now?" Cho asked cautiously.

(Y/N) shrugged. "I feel fine, I'm actually really full. Thanks Cho-chan."

Cho and Aito seemed to take a breather and relax as they grinned at each other. That lasted for five seconds before (Y/N) suddenly jerked up, and with lightning speed, rushed to the toilet.

Cho was right behind her as she held her hair back as (Y/N) pitifully vomited everything she had just consumed, almost as if her system refused to even it process for a minute.

She collapsed on the floor weakly as Cho flushed the toilet and wiped her lips. (Y/N)'s limbs felt weak from just retching out everything in her stomach. She felt like she just wanted to crawl into a ball and cry her eyeballs out.

Cho flinched as she heard Aito yell in frustration from the room followed by a loud crashing sound.

Aito-kun...

(Y/N) swallowed and blinked slowly. "Cho-chan...w-what's wrong with me..." She muttered weakly as she leaned on Cho's shoulder.

Cho swallowed and looked down, her bangs covered her expressive eyes as she muttered three words that changed everything.

"(Y/N)-chan...Y-you're pregnant."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58K 2.1K 15
Completed: June 16, 2015 Updated: April 11, 2017 RANKING: #182 in TOKYOGHOUL *thank you all so much :)* Book Two: Simple and Forgetful. Ayato Kirishi...
536K 20.6K 42
You're the only human worth saving-Ayato Kirishima _ Ayato hated the humans with a burning passion. They ripped away his father from him, they all de...
217K 4.7K 17
Well all know the story of Kaneki Ken, but what if our protagonist had a little sister? Even more so, she were to be involved with Ayato Kirishima. F...
85.2K 2.5K 19
How unexpected it was that your new classmates were ghouls. And so were the following events after. *ghoul x human* ~~ RANKING: #46 in Tokyo [COMPLE...